PETITION TO ELECT HILLARY AS PRESIDENT GAINS OVER 3 MILLION VOTES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/796753990935609344
detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-officially-wins-michigan-voting-margin-less-than-a-half-percent/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk
youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wouldn't actually doing this be political suicide?

we don't elect by online petition

Still 57,000,000 more to go.

Cool.

>1% of the US population
>Change.org

Do we have enough rope? Guys we might want to stock up on more rope. I would hate to have to start taking them down when we are done so we can reuse the rope.

it would mean civil war

Is it like the Brexit petition, with shitloads of fakes?

>brainwashed teenagers signing online petition in desperate attempt to deny Trump

I'm sure this will work out

wtf guess im with her now

there could be 300 million votes and it would change nothing?

Do you really think somebody is going to risk his career because you faggots cant accept hillary lost

hahhahah

>berg

And this is supposed to compare to Trump's 60 million votes how?

Threadly reminder that the popular vote is literally irrelevant because the US is not a country, it's a federation of states.

Hell, the popular vote means even less here; we've elected prime ministers on 30% of the popular vote.

And they are not even from US

>a petition signed by 0.001% of the population has got to bring change

loud minority confirmed

I love how every time one of these happens, people think the "needed to reach" goal means it will be successful, and not just increase again.

My sides have been deported

lets make it go up to 6 million

3.3 mill?

Impressive

But apparently not enough to win an election

(((Elijah Berg)))

They had a petition about it on 8th November.
I bet half of them didn't vote and the other half can't.

Math not your strong suit huh

>(((elijah berg)))

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

>wanting to start shit with the side that has the police and military plus gun owners on their side

good luck

Call me when it gets 60 million desu

PRAISE KEK AND CHECKED!

It might mean actual suicide since the people you piss off would be armed.

doesnt seem you have to be american to sign
3 million of them are people from other countries

Electors from some states are anonymous I think. And electors aren't elected directly anymore so it isn't like they're accountable to their constituents.

they did this with brexit and it got 4 million petitions, and literally nothing happend

wow it's literally nothing

The name of the thread is misleading

The petition is about making the electoral college elect hillary instead of trump because of hillary winning the popular vote.

The people elect the electors or however that goes , and then they need to effectively elect trump ,so technically speaking donald trump hasn't been elected until the electors elect him according to how the people voted.

An elector that doesn't vote for the president the people of said state chose is called a Faithless elector . There's been multiple times in history when faithless electors voted with some1 else but have never overthrown an election completely

Good point. They're the 1%.

make a change.org petition to vote trump into presidency for lifetime pushing votes with proxies and bots

>"haha yes we got 4,5 million votes for hillary!"
>show trumps petition at 90 million
>"ONLINE P-P-P-PETITIONS D-D-D-DONT COUNT!!!"

I came to write this.

What good is this petition when anyone can sign it...

EXACTLY

but the liberal tears are still delicious nonetheless

>global petition
So we're letting other countries overturn our country's vote? Okay.

It will devastate the government and cause a civil war

>(((elijah berg)))
They don't even try anmore do they

1% or 0,01

Underrated

The people signing this are putting themselves on a list they probably don't want to be on.

>mfw half are from other countries
>mfw the other half are people who already voted for hillary

juicay

Sign it up boys

muh 6 million

She conceded. It's over. You can have 100 billion signatures from all the niggers in the universe and it wont won't matter. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's over lads. Been good memeing with you. To think change.org would be Trump's undoing

>3 million votes on a petition that everyone can sign, including everyone not living in America
wow, that really negates the 60mil votes of American citizens.

>3 millions votes
>2-3 million illegal votes were taken from the popular vote.

>petition

Nothing will change. You. Lost. Deal with it. Trump will win the popular vote.

twitter.com/JumpVote/status/796753990935609344

detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-officially-wins-michigan-voting-margin-less-than-a-half-percent/

Oh, God. Please. I WISH this would happen. My lifelong dream of rampant secession and a Confederate rebirth would be here overnight.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk

>A petiton that lets anyone from anyone even those who can't vote sign got 3m signatures

Source?

It'd be closer to actual suicide when you have most of your state wanting to assassinate you.

>change.org

This will never happen solely because people from outside the country can vote.

this is pretty hilarious
liberals still don't realize that petitions are something you take to elected officials to get attention

just too bad trump got 59 mio. votes. try again.
no cry plox

Well since I imagine a majority of these signatures are by non citizens this petition is void. The real petition happened last Tuesday and Hillary lost it.

>Petition from entire world + proxies, VPNs and multiple accounts
>Even less votes then an actual election
Boi I'm laffin

And the other half ready to fight for you

How many votes from foreign countries? Kys

The electors, now

All you guys screaming civil war realize that electors have flipped the outcome of an election before, right?

If you mean source on the image, look up gujira on sad panda. He also did the succubus(male) doujin.

In the EU, one can even vote really...
youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

What the hell, let's just make a petiton to overturn this one then. I'm pretty sure everyone on Sup Forums knows how to spam a petition via proxies.

this this this

*can not* damnit..

I signed it on Jimmy Saville's behalf, on behalf of "the children of our nation"

oh yes please

wait didn't they just have a petition to decide this issue...I think they called it an election

>change.org

>Liberals once again voting more than one for president.

And they say voter fraud isn't real

They could get 50 millions that it would be useless.

Why don't we just create a petition, requesting Trump stays in the White House? If it gets 1 000 000 signs, then it's blocking the shills petition.
That's the new way for solving a problem?

Most Hillary supporters don't like her either and are more meh about Trump being elected. They wouldn't pick up arms to fight for Hillary and are more likely to be sympathetic with the Trump voters since they legitimately won their state. You don't get a personal army once you sell-out for the left except for maybe the SJWs.

This

hitlerlaugh.jpg

Thanks, I knew I recognized that trap.

look at

Too bad petitions mean nothing here.

do it. right now.
captha: insurgentes / spartanburg

No problem, friend.

No it wouldn't, ironically conservatives are all talk no action. Liberals actually go out in the streets and protest.

So, 3 million idiots who think an online petition is going to enable a constitutional violation.

Only 3 million? The election had like 120 million votes total, so I say we stick with that outcome instead

>change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

>people around the world can vote
>anyone
>ignoring American National's vote for internationals

my oh my, I dont see anything wrong with this at all.

Regardless, they can't and won't do this.

And it's a stupid argument actually because these retards don't realize that all the votes aren't actually counted unless they have to be. There are literally millions of absentee ballots that aren't factored into the current popular vote total, many from overseas Americans, which includes all active service-men and women, who tend to vote republican.

If we went by the popular vote and were to factor in all the votes that haven't been counted, he'd still crush her.

>Petition to elect Hillary as President gains over 3 million votes

>Petition to elect Trump as President gains over 60 million votes

learn to have grace in defeat liberals
this sad, last-ditch attempt to undermine the results of an election cause it didn't go your way is pathetic and shameful to the nation
if you don't understand the purpose of the electoral college, then you shouldn't be protesting against it

In any case, nothing's going to happen. Trump WILL be president for 4 years at least.

Its literally nothing.

We just did a petition called the fucking election. If the get over 62 million signatures i might, might take them seriously.

So we just did

Cant people from any country sign a change.org petition?

Why do they think anyone in government would take this seriously?

Shondrella and her nigger posy is here to help!

Even if they wanted to, didn't she already concede to Trump? So Trump is actually the only person they could vote for, right?

Electors in states won by trump, were selected by Trump's campaign. You can have a petition with 2 billion signatures, as long as those 270+ people want to vote for trump, he is the president.

GET OVER IT.

It's like the online voting meme took off and these are the dumb fucks that bought it

>career
Life*

Libcucks would be suicidal to do this because that would be one of the few things to cause violent civil war and purging.

To be fair, she was against good men.

>liberals complain about the 1%

>want 1% of america to decide an election

the irony

We had another petition a few days ago

It was too see who would become president.

It had alot more 'signatures'