What Sup Forumsgirl resembles your girlfriend the most?

What Sup Forumsgirl resembles your girlfriend the most?

pic related

invisible woman

star butterfly with less autismo(still pretty autistic tho) and bigger boobs

Like clockwork.

>girlfriend

kys

I know it isn't Sup Forums but pic related is identical to this girl I'm dating, down to the exact makeup, hairstyle and facial structure

Also OP is the spitting image of my ex.

>an adult male into cartoons has a girlfriend
Hmmm... nice fanfiction, but I'm not buying it.

I don't understand threads like this, or posts that respond to pictures with stuff like "looks like my ex".

We don't know you, we don't know her. It means nothing to anybody but yourself.

Hey you're right handed too?

>26
>have never even held hands with a girl
Why'd I have to be such a failure?

hi r9k

>girlfriend

I don't have a photo of Pella from LFG but imagine Pella from LFG

Being into cartoons as a manchild is seen as just about the ultimate hallmark of failure. It's not even comparable to being a full-on weeb in terms of obliterating any and all chances with girls.

You got a source for this?

I need it for... reasons.

It's just a for-fun thread. Not everything has to serve some made-up purpose.

you're projecting, bro
it's entirely possible to be into cartoons or comicbooks or videogames or anime or tabletop shit or whatever and still be a functional adult with his shit together

that's just a narrative you feel comfortable with

How is that /r9k/? Everybody here is totally anonymous.
How am I supposed to react to a total stranger telling me a woman I've never seen looks like Barbara Gordon?

But what do you get out of it? How is it fun?
It's just going to be people posting pictures or names of Sup Forums characters.

Eska from LOK.

Kill me

He's not wrong, though.

with
>nice one, bro
or
>>not stephanie
>your gf a shit, bro

instead you're throwing a tantrum because the people you share a board with have girlfriends and you don't
don't be a bitch

Because he's a normie, possibly a leftie.
He doesn't actually "think", he just shoehornes people into those that "agree" with him and those that "don't agree", and if you're in the second you're surely a permavirginsexistcreepfedoralord, because no well-adjusted individual could ever disagree with him.

>girlfriend
I see what you did there.

this post says so much about you, bro
get out of r9k, it's not good for you

My last girlfriend
Since then she's shaved a coffee mug shape on the side of her head and is now dating women...

>this post says so much about you, bro
Same to you, "bro".
I hope you can find in that almost-simian brain of yours enough reason to understand why nobody cares reading about your mediocre life, or any part of it, in a board dedicated to comics and fucking cartoons.

All of those other things you listed, while damaging, have nowhere near the destructive social effect of watching cartoons.
I speak from experience.

What do you get out of posting on threads you clearly have no interest in just to complain? People do some dumbass stuff for kicks.

So... Are you kinda girly or just a good reason to stop?

>People do some dumbass stuff for kicks.
So, if I just spam cat gore or CP here you will stop posting in this thread?

>im so much smarter than all those chads
>it's my choice to not get laid
lol you're such a stereotype

not really
you're blaming cartoons but that was the secondary or tertiary reason, there was a main reason and only you know what it was

I thought I might get some insight into the minds of the posters, but it appears you're just vapid, self-obsessed morons.

>chads
lul you wish.
Keep shitposting though, you're awful at it but it's better that you blogposting about your irrelevant and boring life.

Why do you assume it can't be cartoons? Just because some guys may be considered so attractive that they manage to avoid the stigma (very doubtful) doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

oh you're one of those, huh?
thread triggers you so you spam it with Sup Forums tier bullshit till it gets deleted, reset your ip and back to it
no wonder you're a virgin that hates well-adjusted people

It's easy to waste your life obsessing over any of those things. People who treat animation as an interest or a hobby are usually either perfectly fine people or creatives. And creatives are still better than NEETs

because it's not the core problem, bro

>gets BTFO by his own stupid argument
>"y-you're just a v-virgin"

lmao so much for fun
You're just a retard and don't even know why you're doing this, what an idiot.
Well you're too stupid even for Sup Forums, so go back from whatever virtual cesspool you crawled out of.

No, but the thread will get deleted and you'll prove who the actual manchild is.

says the robot

Most guys cannot become nearly attractive enough to evade social taboos.

>Girlfriend
The gays are here to ruin your thread after it's already been ruined by whatever the fuck is going on

In other words, you'll get asspained over a thread on Sup Forums.

of course they can
stop believing in chad memes

>short hair, white blonde, skinny- perhaps a bit underweight really, pale, a near goth thing going on

Fuck like. Uh. Umm. Well.

It's the same as any other thread that isn't a discussion thread. It's really just a way to get funny joke answers or even just to look at genuine answers and think "oh okay". You're looking too deep into things if you need to ask why a thread like this exists.

>mexican kamala
Life is good

Those aren't just memes, though.

No, I said the thread would get deleted. By mods. Because of gore.

Gib nudes

absolutely they are
chad is a caricature r9k-types came up with cope with their own shortcomings, he's a nightmarish amalgalm of all the things they hate about themselves neatly packaged in a meme they can hate on instead of working on themselves

If guys could "work on themselves" and get laid, why in the world would they not be doing it?

Sounds like an incredible motivator...

because it's easier to blame it on society/stacy/chad/jews/soy and remain in your comfort zone(which isn't all that comfortable to begin with)

>kinda girly
I'm a manlet...who can't really grow facial hair
She called me "cute" rather than like "hot" much to my annoyance
er you think she was she always gay or did I turn her gay?
we were dating since high school and i think im now realizing i wont be getting another gf for a while looking like this

What a dumb question, it's a lot easier to blame the world than acknowledge your own faults.

Because most losers would rather bitch and blame other people rather than take any sort of agency in their life.

You avoided the question, user.

Regardless of what you think is easier, people choose the harder route if the reward is fitting.

You're the text-book definition of a soyboy, I bet you enjoy Marvel movies.

I've you've got to be a faggot, at least you've got good taste.

>the reward
you have the wrong mentality to begin with, bro

In other words, you'll get asspained over a thread on Sup Forums.

Only shorter with bigger tits.

i don't
......but i think you're right to call me a soyboy

>it's another "teenage wigger roleplays as a millionaire Chad to feel superior to NEETs on the internet"

aw man I hate those

Please don't tell me you're referring to the nice guy bullshit...

where do you find people like this user? Internet?
that's basically my dream.

Because you might be constantly thinking you are a failure. Just guessing.
Try to do activities or hobbies of your interest with people. Try to find groups that hangout at some place and join them, maybe you'll get closer to holding hands eventually.

Disclaimer: I've never had a girlfriend, but I've managed to do all the physical stuff with girls. Hopefully I get to meet somebody someday.

>he thinks everyone lives somewhere where this actually works
Newsflash, user: some of us live in COUNTRIES where dating is shit, and have no option to move.

People don't want to admit that they're losers to begin with, that's the problem.

did I claim to have a million bucks on my bank account or looks that could land me a modelling gig?
i didn't, you're projecting and deflecting because what i'm saying makes you uncomfortable

what do you mean?

literally ran into her at a movie theater, pure accident

>what i'm saying makes you uncomfortable
>episode has a twist and it turns out it's a "teenage wigger roleplays as a PUA playboy" episode

oh jeez

Imagine her but black, slightly chubbier and with a bigger ass.
She got me into star vs

Everyone because she doesn't exist.

Fucking kill yourself now

Honestly I didn't start watching cartoons as an adult until I picked up art as a hobby. I appreciate the artistry that goes into it a lot more than I did as a kid.
Plus if someone is gonna judge me because I watch cartoons, I'm not interested.
>literally ran into her at a movie theater, pure accident
If only I could approach people in public :(
I blew my chances with my oneitis a year or so ago and can't seem to find anyone I like enough to even try to ask out since. I suspect it's because I don't meet enough people though.

>It's an /r9k/ faggot shit's up another thread while Sup Forumstards scream episode

still deflecting, bro
next you're gonna call me a roastie
next a jew
next a soyboy
next a middleaged divorced man or whatever

you prefer your precious me-against-the-world narrative than getting off your ass and doing something about your situation, you're r9k incarnate

>still deflecting, bro
>you prefer your precious me-against-the-world narrative than getting off your ass and doing something about your situation, you're r9k incarnate

I love how you don't even get the irony in your rants, pls keep rambling

>oneitis
don't do that, don't fixate on a single chick because that's how you end up putting them on a pedestal and getting your heart broken
women are people too, not angels or perfect animu waifus

and yes, you should focus on meeting new people

>Honestly I didn't start watching cartoons as an adult until I picked up art as a hobby.
Same, man. There's a lot of cartoons on this board that I couldn't imagine anyone caring for if they didn't have at least some appreciation for the behind the scenes work.
>can't seem to find anyone I like enough to even try to ask out
Also same...

Bretty much the same.
I did it I got me a tig ol bitty goth girl. (who says shes not goth)

I mostly use oneitis because she's literally the only girl (actually the only person ever, gender aside) that ever even gave me the time of day. We were pretty close friends for a couple years and I caught feelings which weren't reciprocated. We're good now but I'm trying to find other people. Only problem is, I have no idea how. Haven't been able to make new friends since high school.
Currently in uni, but I have no idea how to "break into" a new social group.

My gf

My "girlfriend" is a lithe hairless girly nineteen year old boy who has been on hormones since he was 13. Does that thing trannies do where they don't act like women but instead like exaggerated caricatures of women, in the Sup Forums department is obsessed with cutesy girly stuff. Really needy and really horny, knows I'm not 100% on board so bends over backwards to please me.

I never asked for this but "she" is a better girlfriend than actual real girls and the sex is phenomenal so what the hell, might as well give it a shot.

Buddy you have self-esteem issue

but see that's what i'm talking about, you put too much stock into her, put all your eggs in her basket, crashed and burned
i don't remember what cartoon it was but a character reveals that the reason he gets laid so much is not because he's an irresistible cassanova but rather because he asks out a ton of women, gets turned down a lot, but also gets laid quite a bit

also, think about stuff you've always wanted to get into and go get into them, college is built to help you do it

Dude its literally not hard to get a gf and have odd interests such as cartoons or manga. If a chubby black guy like me can do it, anyone on Sup Forums can. Even Boco.

what girl your gf resembel?

Tough break. Nobody wants to be the one fella trying to worm into a friend group. From experience you wanna just get acquainted with one guy and overtime he might invite you into his social circle. Your end goal shouldn't be to get into a social circle anyway. Just get friendly with a good amount of people and it'll eventually come your way naturally.

I'm this guyI just replied again in response to the people claiming it is impossible

>who has been on hormones since he was 13
What the fuck