How did Sup Forums went from retarded useful idiot lefties who wants to "occupy wall street" to anti establishment in a...

How did Sup Forums went from retarded useful idiot lefties who wants to "occupy wall street" to anti establishment in a span of half a decade? Seriously guys, is Sup Forums just contrarian in nature?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/what-has-government-done-our-money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oops the establishment took all your money

vote for the establishment

>is Sup Forums just contrarian in nature

holy shit no you fucking sperg, jeez how could you think that, we always have a perfect consensus on every topic and always fall perfectly in line with the status quo

we counter culture now

The pendulum swings...

>Sup Forums has just one board
r u a fucking idiot or what

Every major social media website is politically biased to the point they'll ban conservative opinions. So of course they all move to Sup Forums. If it wasn't for SJWs trying to destroy free speech online there'd be a larger variety of political opinions on Sup Forums.

>occupy wall street

Are you underage?

/new/ was against Occupy Wall street iirc.

Teeth girl

DO NOT REPLY TO REPORTERS WHO COME HERE FOR INFORMATION

Why do women think that crying is an argument? Not even just an argument, crying wins the actual arguement in their minds. If you make them cry, or you make another woman cry, then any point you might have had doesn't matter anymore and you're a completr piece of shit. A woman will agree with you, but the second the woman you're arguing with bursts into tears you've automatically crossed the line and everthing is your fault.

Just because the Occupy Movement used this site doesn't mean we're associated,
You know what it means when they say anonymous image board right?

Well also considering the fact that Sup Forums was full of leftist idiots (probably refuge now on reddit) back in the day so, meh

This image is old as hell, but it should get the point across.

Sup Forums was "for" occupy wall street for all of about two days, before progressive stack happened. After that we just wanted the world to burn, I think.

>useful idiot lefties who wants to "occupy wall street"

Son you know little about Sup Forums and its history. Sup Forums was originally a bunch of nerds talking about anime who could give about 2 collective shits about politics. As time went on and new boards were added, the political identity of Sup Forums became more libertarian than anything else. We've always put personal freedom above all else.

I wonder what Ron Paul would say about our gradual decline into Trump boot-licking statist cucks.

Yeah i was here when occupy was a thing, what i remember is we made fun of them mostly

In fact /new/ and early Sup Forums was even more right wing, from what i recall, this election brought a lot of more moderate people

>I wonder what Ron Paul would say about our gradual decline into Trump boot-licking statist cucks.
He'd say TRUMP'S A STATIST then buy more gold, faggot.

I disagree with every opinion in this thread.

FUCK YOU

>muh Statism

Sup Forums has been natsoc since I first started coming here in 2005. It's one of the few constants in my life. No matter what is happening in the world I know a place that can explain how the Jews are doing it.

I'm pretty sure most 4channers thought OWS was dumb

I was on Sup Forums more than Sup Forums at the time (was Sup Forums even up yet?), and the few OWS supporters I talked to were fucking retards

>I wonder what Ron Paul would say about our gradual decline into Trump boot-licking statist cucks.

A-MEN!!!

still, i'm happy he won, and not Hillary

OWS was astroturf and shills from the dailyKOS the DU and WWP
it was never a Sup Forums thing
NEVER
fuck off newfags

"Too big to fail, screw fundamentals" was a valid criticism

Idiotic malignant "Progressives" co-opted that shit and any sense a validity based on their views went out the window

>If you make them cry, or you make another woman cry, then any point you might have had doesn't matter anymore and you're a completr piece of shit.

So what you are saying is;
>If you make your enemy cry, they win.

HOLY SHIT, WOMEN ARE ALL LEAFS.
Now that I think about it this way, EVERYTHING makes sense.

It's why they always go out with guys who beat them and cheat on them. In their mind, the guy has made them cry so THEY WIN the relationship.

This literally explains 100% of womens behaviour.

They know the refugees will hurt them, that's why they want them here. If the refuges hurt them (the women), then the women win.

HOLY FUCK.
I think I've just solved the world.

kek

>Contrarian
>The candidate we wanted to win did win.
???

I always think about this. This is not the anonymous i grew up posting alongside. Make all the old Sup Forums memes you want, but at least user used to just be a task force for congregated justice instead of a club for bullies who are so delusional and brainwashed by the husk of modern culture that they got swept up in supporting a meme president

I think OWS started in the interim when cuckmoot had deleted /new/.

I remember the first night on livestream, it was more of a libertarian-ish feel to it. Alex Jones was there and he organized a march on the Federal Reserve.

Turned into a shitshow afterwards.

Later on, most of the people there didn't even know why they were protesting.

>nuh uh I`m not a bully, I`m a Task force for Congregated justice!

You are exactly the fucking problem.

If you're not liberal when you're young, you have no heart.
If you're still liberal when you're old, you have no brain.

You say that, but there where threads and protests formed post channology specifically on the cusp of OWS on Sup Forums and /soc/ more than on Sup Forums

CTR

>t-t-taxation is theft
>I-I-I want to keep all my shit while parasiting on the estabilished system
>f-fuck you roads, once I`m in charge I`ll publically execute all of you!

Yes, Sup Forums is pure contrarian

No matter how much you like Trump in a few years we'll have gone full circle to something else stupid

The teeth girl.

>Sup Forums wanted to occupy wall street
>Sup Forums wasn't always anti-establishment

The problem is you faggots see that one board on a website of 70 or so backs someone like Trump and thinks that makes the entire website the neo-nazi far right, and it isn't true. And even when Sup Forums does act like the neo-nazi far right Sup Forums's always been the minority, which is why many call it a containment board.

In short, lurk moar you fucking faggot.

Sup Forums has always been about chaos, whatever can be the biggest catalyst for it will have user support

The nazis jewed us into believe this stuff.

believing*

It's a bit like when /new/ was around a haven for stormfront. In fact, that was a lot more severe than Sup Forums is.

This.

Why aren't we memeing anti-cop rhetoric to help incite riots then? There's more threads here on watching Cops together.

Of course they are. They hate every popular video game, movie and TV show that comes out too.

Sup Forums is a safe space for the counter culture.

It swings from right to left depending on the current mood. I suspect there will be a leftist support base growing within Sup Forums, Alt Left that distances itself from either the establishment or the social justice warriors.

This is where dreams are made and crushed boys. Millions of dollars, top ad agencies, pollsters and consulting firms have been rolled over by a fucking green frog. Lets enjoy the ride folks!

No matter what is happening in the world I know a place that can explain how the Jews are doing it.

Well someone has to

>alt left that distances SJWs and right wing

It already exists and its called reddit

FEEDING THE KIDS

We grew up

Indeed.

Tumblr is even worse.

Exactly lol, I just wanna see the world burn, I'm ready babe beam me up scotty

>Why do women think that crying is an argument?
Because it works.

We just want to have fun at others expense.

Well too bad. Here on Nu-Sup Forums we ride the governments nuts like good goys.

TRUMP 2020 AM I RIGHT GUISE???!!1

Nah, Tumblr is a safe space for SJWs. I really wish I can see Sup Forums raiding tumblr again.

SJWs and numales. They pissed me off enough that I realized I was wrong to be a leftist.

>How did Sup Forums went from retarded useful idiot lefties who wants to "occupy wall street" to anti establishment in a span of half a decade?

Gamergate

Why does this make sense what the fuck

Sup Forums is the only board where you can post any stupid opinion you want and won't be B& no matter how retarded that post is. Sure it may be full of racists, assholes, faggots, and shekel collectors but it's really the only place you can speak your mind and will be treated like a piece of shit just like everyone else who makes a post. True equality in practice.

#RemoveGlobal4?

You could always try 4+Sup Forums or endchan but they dont really have enough members

Also worth noting that most users of other boards don't necessarily like Sup Forums, or explicitly dislike it.. Mostly because they don't realise it's satire, I think.

Fuck Niggers and fuck Mexicans too.

We grew up!

There's not much difference between them and us. We all know something is wrong, and that the only solution is to burn it down.

yeah and, it isn't true, because the "tea party" ran away with ron paul's one simple idea of being "Taxed Enough Already" and they went full fucking retard calling for violating muslims' first amendment rights, and didn't stage a single anti-war protest. thanks, freedomworks! just as co-opted as OWS was, and just as quickly.

>howconservativesdrovemeaway
ok buddy

>satire
of course i actually love albozergs and croatians

rothbard would have been tickled pink by trump.

a man can be happy to see something he doesn't support, you know. "couldn't happen to a nicer guy."

Wait... what...... It actually makes sense?
Holy shit mate, I think you have just solved the world! Any more words of wisdom for us?

Let's see: Both Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Party almost immediately got infiltrated by people who changed the direction of their respective movements.

Ask yourself who benefits in both cases.

Hint: It's in the middle of the diagram.

Sup Forums never wanted to occupy wall street because it's not full of virtue signalling trust fund babies.

>He thinks Yugo's are actually different from one another

I mean, shit.. Maybe you are. But it sure as hell isn't relevant to the rest of Europe m8.

t. The rest of Europe.

I've been here for 11 fucking years and it was good till '08. It went from lulz and memes to fighting the powah and politics. Up till that point nobody gave a fuck about politics. We just masturbated and posted fresh memes. Raided a few websites and hope moot wouldn't bail and head to mootxico.

i can't find a flaw in this argument. i read it twice.

however, the proposed scenario implies a third party female is attempting to intimidate you because she hasn't yet been made to cry in the course of an argument.

try arguing your wife into crying instead of two random women. and let her. say nothing. if you've got a good one, she will later apologize to you for crying in the middle of a discussion.

>tfw no /l/ boards
it all started from some guys signature on a forum to bring me here in mid 2004

give it 5 months and it's gonna go back to the bush-bashing and ananmousse days
85% of trump posters are just shitposting anyway

Feeding the kids

essentially, yes. and they way they do it is with money. they bring money so that the event can "evolve" itself into a "movement," and they bring in their own people once the original "organizers" admit they have no experience and had no long-term plan. that's the exact same thing they do as lobbyists.

i'm a huge ron paul fan, and i couldn't care less about OWS or whoever started it. so that's my bias. but to the extent these things are run by chuckleheads that fall for that shit while protesting it... come on. they deserve it.

repudiate the money itself. it's not even real money anymore.

mises.org/library/what-has-government-done-our-money

>wife will apologize for crying

My chick will apologize for being a bitch for no reason sometimes. Never crying though. Later on if it comes back up she'll go "you made me cry!" as though I wasn't there to see it. Like I fucking hit her or something.

Don't worry, in four years we'll all be nigger-loving anarcho-communist Muslim converts.

Not sure if this has been posted...

By its nature, Sup Forums is anti-tyranny. It's one of the few, if not the only mainstream anonymous forum in the western web sphere. Most of Sup Forums wants to preserve the right of people to do what they want, and only disagrees on where those rights end and my own begin.

It used to be conservatives who policed dumb shit like the kind of video games you should play. Now it's clear which side of the aisle has taken on an authoritarian, ideological bent.

nobody tell him jewposting is ironic

>Seriously guys, is Sup Forums just contrarian in nature?

yes, but all the losers who get their personal identity from here wont admit it, and when it starts to swing back they have to break off into a new sub culture, like le Anonymous hackers and bronies

Nah, we just want to see nigger skulls getting bashed in.

Sup Forums was predominantly left leaning during the Bush administration. I know you're 14 and not old enough to remember.

But Ron Paul lolbertarians have always been here. Ron Paul Sup Forums became a meme.

Lefties are still on Sup Forums.

I would say the right just moved to their containment board/echo chamber. That and Sup Forums is contratian by nature and the left have been dominating politics in the US for awhile.

We went from atheism to religion now as well.

BANE?

I found Sup Forums through a similar experience in my youth. Was the spring of '05. I'm old, and I'm tired. My memes have all dried and gone stale. Though could never break the habit of "lurk more faggot". Watching as new generations of memes have come and go as the years go by. I just want to say everybody here are a bunch of faggots, but thats the way its always been.

Their heart is in the right place. They need time to learn more about the situation. Older people didn't have internet - they had to rely on msm and go to a library to read (((publications))) that would develop their perception of the world.

That doesn't refute his point. Right wing viewpoints were not censored and/or removed in the Bush administration

>you cant oppose jewish corruption and their social marxism at the same time

Sup Forums is not just one board.
Also, we grew up
Pic related

>Seriously guys, is Sup Forums just contrarian in nature?

?? i thought it was obvious...

>Most of Sup Forums wants to preserve the right of people to do what they want, and only disagrees on where those rights end and my own begin.
Bullshit, you can take your degenerate "rights" and stuff them up your AIDS-ridden innards.

Been here since 09

Am I still a newfag?