Hillary won the popular vote

Hillary won the popular vote.

Trump was not democratically elected.

NEVER forget this fact.

I will remind you every day for the next 4 years.

never forget this fact op now fuck off.

She's a loser just like you.

Good night white pride!

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwn

And that's why you're a cunt.

Listen here you potato picker , Federation is not like your democracy nor like mine every state needs a vote and every states has one would you like California picking every single president and the president only carring about 2 or three states

Is the entire list 'Trump said mean things' on purpose?

haha

>buttblasted.

If american are not agry with this election system they should have gone on strike before the election...

so now just delight yourself on the choas comming AND SHUT THE FUCK UP NON-WHITE CUNT

More than half of those are "said" or "called"
Kek

see

Democrats rigged the election

Name one country that elects it's representatives by popular vote.
Mine isn't, Britain isn't, the US isn't.

We are not all representative of this cuck.

trump loves israel and has a jewish son in law yet nazis voted for him

they finished counting, trump did actually win the pop vote

Hm I wonder why there isn't more attention being put on recounts in such a close race. Could it be...they don't want questions about where her votes came from??

Popular with illegals, maybe.

>inb4 "hurrdurr illegals can't vote!!"

Also a reminder that CTR is still being funded by Soros.

Oh look it's the Ireland antifa cuck poster again.

Pleas kys.

>I will remind you every day for the next 4 years.

Why would it bother us?

"we"

Daily reminder of what happens when you trust the popular vote.
>Living in the banana republic
>Corrupt party elected by the third fucking time
Look at the fucking map. That's what happens when the popular vote is in charge, populism wins cause people dont wanna lose the easy money from state. While the rest of the country workd as fuck to pay the highest TAXES in the planet. Welcome to reality mexicanfag.
PS: red color in the map is where the fucking populism won.

>Ireland

>said mean things

vs

>killing of journalists and people critical of her
>helping to create ISIS
>possibly connected to satanic cults
>helped to acquit a childs rapist and even laughed about it
>took bribes for positions by foreign nations
>is in the pocket of soros
>instigated violence at trump protests
>lots of evidence of illegal, and even criminal conduct

trump is the actual boring business man. Your rhetoric belonged to me first, in reverse

the popular vote was tampered with by rigged soros machines and fraudulent voting practices, like dead people voting, people voting twice, illegals voting etc.

Of hillaries votes, at least 20% of them can be removed for fraud.

So no, she did not win the popular vote. She lost in all ways possible.

Trump won the electoral vote.

Hillary was not elected.

NEVER forget this fact.

I will remind you every day for the next 8 years.

And Trump will still be the President next 4 years.

What's a verison?

Holy shit

#18 on that list. "October Surprise".... Julian Assange you clever aussie.

>Hillary won the popular vote.
most certainly she did, because americans are incompetent fools and frankly so are europeans, the left wins regularly in many developed countries.

The fact that this loser bitch was even a candidate is an embarassment to the political party that is responsible.

I am very disappointed to say that even my parents were against Trump.

I realize now that many people fail utterly in this department. They appear to be unable understand where the political problems of our age have their origin

Was her popular vote margin due to voter fraud such as, dead people, digs and illegal immigrants voting? How many people had multiple votes for Shillary? How long has the Democrat Party been using these kind of tactics?

>imma keep showing my ignorance and stupidity everyday for the next 4 years

>good night white pride

Hillary is ........

What a moron.

Simple Definition of concede

: to say that you accept or do not deny the truth or existence of (something) : to admit (something) usually in an unwilling way

: to admit that you have been defeated and stop trying to win

: to give away (something) usually in an unwilling way
Please, potato nigger, learn how U.S. politics work before shitting up my board.

Yeah, you know what other things weren't mandated by the will of the people? Roe. v Wade, Brown v. Board of Education, and Obama's transgender bathroom decree. None of those were passed by any sort of vote, they were supreme court decisions or executive action.

Our government has mechanisms in place to protect people from the tyranny of the majority, the electoral college is one of them, live with it.

And further more he died on the toliet. Classic shit posting.

Hillary is never going to be president.

NEVER forget this fact.

>its fine when my guy wins
>its broken when your guy wins

what's up with the "white pride" stupido?
what's the point?
Oh i got it , Trump is fascist, like Mussolini was, the one YOU, ITALIANS VOTED FOR
Check your history, poor bastard

she didn't, stop your shilling, nobody has even discounted any votes and Hillary hasn't contested the results

(((PEDOPHILE PHOTOS OF HER AND HUMA)))

nothing gonna happen stop being media suckers and get on board the Trump train, we need to remove term limits in congress

or I suppose Democrat morons think thats a bad idea?

1845-1852

This always confused me.

>white pride is bad
>black pride is good

It confused me until I realised that black people are racist peice sod shit

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF JEW

>what's up with the "white pride" stupido?

divisive rhetoric straight from team Soros

fuck those scumbags, they better fucking chill before they get droned

are they really confident an 8 year old hacker from hong kong isn't able to hack the drone system and go after the global elite?

those weapons could take down the global elite in about a half a minute with a small team of 20 competent operators

do you know how easy it is to find kids who are good at video games?

super easy

1. the votes aren't counted yet
2.the military absentee votes will not be counted
3.kill yourself CTR faggots
4.estimate 1 million illegals voted for Clinton
5.Illinois voter fraud at record levels
6. Obama and Clinton both lost popular vote
7.THE CONSTITUTION FAGGOTS

feel free to copy paste this in all these CTR threads
also sage

It has been explained in depth why an electoral college exists (hint: so giant fucking states like California can't decide the fate of the entire nation), and how the campaign was run specifically to defeat Hillary in this manner. It was not run to defeat her in popular votes. It would've been run differently if so.

You faggots also had 8 years to change the way the election was handled (4 were you were unopposed) and because you're all complacent losers on the left, you didnt. So fuck off.

Suck it op, your anti white, anti Male bullshit cost you the election
I will remind you of that every day.

Make it 8.

>Bunch of people don't vote in the actual elections
>Trump gets elected, all their dipshit friends go batshit insane
>Said people vote for Hillary in the post-actual-election "popular vote" because they figure something must be wrong if their friends are so angry

Are you fucking kidding me man? What the fuck is a "popular vote" anyway and why/how is it relevant in American politics? What the fuck is this? Some sort of a chance-for-a-consolation-prize type of thing?

Or - wait, say it ain't so - do you people actually consider the popular vote as something actually relevant somehow?

>Trump was not democratically elected.

So are you saying it was...RIGGED?

They didn't count all of the votes yet. They stopped counting prematurely.

I think they did this just so they could say Hillary won the popular. If all votes were counted, the popular would likely go to Trump, but as it stands Hillary is only "currently" winning." And it's fostering divisiveness.

Do not rest Sup Forums, the battle never ended. They're throwing everything they got to get people against Trump right now, we need t counteract this.

Trump -was- democratically elected, though. Unless you don't care for how the electoral college works.

Really, you should be pissed at how voter rights have been gradually reduced under the Obama administration, or the apathy of voters who voted blue in 2008 who turned out less and less, or advancement of a police state under a democratic president, or how economic policies left a lot of poor people feeling they were left behind (both black and white).

BUT YOU KNOW, fight the symptoms, not the disease!

Has anyone worked out how much $ she spent on each vote she got?
I remember seeing the Jeb $/delegate count. Fuck that was hilarious. It was something like 2mil/delegate or something. Stupid

Not all black people are racist, just like how not all white people aren't racist.
Blacks, on an individual level, deserve a chance to prove that they're not racist.

The fact that he had less votes and still got elected is even more satisfying knowing that liberals are crying themselves to sleep because of it.

good, then there will be a lot of useless threads to sage.
The only thing you proved is that you don't know shit about how American democracy works.

your ass devastation is fantastic

>Said the illegals coming in from Mexico are rapists
Many of them are!
>Claimed the President was born in Kenya
It's still very likely that he was born in Kenya, and Trump is hardly the first to be suspicious.
>Proposed TEMPORARILY banning a religion that encourages followers to lie so they seem peaceful, and then tells them they go to heaven if they murder others not following the religion.
Sounds good to me
>Publicly mocked a disabled reporter
No, have you ever seen Trump talk? He looks retarded like that half the time, waving his hand around and make exaggerated faces. He's from New York, it's just his manner of speech.
>John McCain
Anyone else on this one?
>Parents of fallen soldiers
Again, someone else step in for this
>Sexual assault
No, that's normal human sexual interaction. He explicitly said the women let him do it, and when he's been rejected he hasn't taken it any further. Sounds normal.
>Im getting tired

This has helped me. I've finally figured out liberals. They don't give a fuck about your actions. They care about what you say. They don't see, they only hear. You could say they are blind?

Hillary won popular vote by the 0.2%, they were saying she was going to destroyTrump.
If they both conducted their campaign aiming at popular vote rather than winning states, do you really think the result would have been that different?

Cmon bro. You actually respond to this? You're embarrassing

SIRRUS AND ARCHENAR DID NOTHING WRONG

says the guy from the country ruled by the fucking mafia

Have fun @ /trash faggot

What is this "popular vote" thing? Does it have any legitimacy?

If they aimed for just popular vote, they'd just go to major cities and not go to middle America at all. Fuck you cunts are stupid. I thought it was just shilling but you don't understand the reason for an electoral college at all do you?

>potato picker

She lost. Just get over it and spare us this waste of time.

It's like watching your team lose and then saying "oh but they completed more passes".

Pointless statistic, the only meaningful fact is that Trump won.

It's total votes. Cities have higher populations. If it were down to popular vote, LA and NY would decide the elections. Clear? If not fuck off and look it up. You're on the Internet right now fucktard

>The popular votes
Who is popular? Who decide who is popular and who is not?
Is it the leftist millennials who came up with "the popular votes"?

Popular vote doesn't mean shit. Consider this: lots of people who would have voted for Trump but live in a blue state didn't even bother to go voting. Same is with Hillary's supporters who live in red states. The popular vote is simply not representative in the US atm

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, THE UNITED STATES IS NOT A DIRECT DEMOCRACY AND NEVER WAS.

MILLIONS OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS DIDN'T EVEN VOTE BECAUSE THEIR STATES WERE GOING TO GO RED ANYWAY.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING 3RD WORLD SHITS NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

I just thought it was there so when a shitty president got elected we could blame someone else

Good. Then clearly you support brexit?

ITT. A bunch of fucking morons that follow an election for a year but don't bother to educate themselves in the process at all.

>does it mean who's more popular

Am I having a stroke or something?
Cause you cunts are gonna give me a heart attack at least

So since Hillary conceded, in the unlikelyhood that they do a recount and discover she got more electoral votes or some shit, will she not be allowed to take office since she conceded?p

Trump won the popular vote in 29 States (Still not calling Michigan for some reason). These are the only vote that counts.

Kek. Seems that way

Because Stephen Colbert never explained it to them.

So everybody wins, right?

Liberals win that less than 50% of the population is a racist misogynist, and conservative win all 3 branches of government. Everybody gets what they want.

The biggest American cell provider, who is fucking up their network.

are you retarded?

And I will thank you every day for my daily dose of liberal fascists tears. :^)

>in the unlikelyhood

More like impossible

>oh, here's 20million votes from 5 different states we've seem to have misplaced

is antifa literally just chavs and mallninja trying to act tough in a group?

12 million illegals
Honor System Voter Registration in Los Angeles Chicago and Sanctuary Cities

Pancho uses a Comcast bill to show he lives here.

Pancho checks the box "YES" to "US Citizen" on his voter registration form.

Pancho is not a US Citizen

Nobody Investigates or Prosecutes this Honor System of Illegal Voters

Nobody is now a lame duck

In January 2017, the US Citizens regain control of the USA.

Adios Amigos

I remember seeing that and thinking man, what has Obama done to the White House? Is he taking that shit with him when he leaves?

>only the votes for my candidate count!

I mean it in a hypothetical sense, I know it's impossible, I just want to know how these things work since I never used to pay attention to politics

Its literally nothing

Move along guys hes just another loser like the rest of them.

oh famine

Then educate yourself fuckstick. You cunts are making me angry now.
I'm from Aus and you're asking me about your political system?
This is a level of apathy I've yet to come across on Sup Forums.
No ones gonna spoon feed it to you

That's like losing an American football game and saying
>Well, we moved the ball more yards, points be damned!

They agreed to rules and played the game by those rules.

If it was a competition for popular vote, DJT would have campaigned differently, and it is impossible to know what that outcome would have been.

>A fucking green postbox

I don't remember specifically asking you

Clinton: $2.79million/electoral vote
Trump: $1.03million/electoral vote

Also, it's the first time since the 1950's that the candidate who spent the most didn't win.

I love it when the Irish cry.

Can someone remake this image, the colour makes me want to vomit

Thanks bro. Looks like someone spoon fed me :^)

>Hillary won the popular vote.
That's because we have a system in place so that NYC, LA, and CHI doesn't dictate the outcome of the Presidential Election based on their population.

>Trump was not democratically elected.
We are a Constitutional Republic not a Democracy.

>NEVER forget this fact
I won't because pure Democracies never work. It leads to tyranny and oppression then implosion of a nation.

You don't have to remind me.You should do a little more research on the Electoral College.