Donald Trump does not want to be the president

Donald Trump does not want to be the president.

Donald Trump likes going to rallies. He likes hearing people scream his name in ecstasy while calling for the imprisonment and death of his enemies. He likes going on TV. He likes hearing about how high the ratings were after he goes on TV. He likes grabbing women by the pussy and moving on them “like a bitch.”

What Donald Trump does not like, however, is keeping his promises, sitting still for more than five minutes at a time, or doing any kind of work whatsoever, tedious or otherwise. It’s probably why so many of his business ventures were spectacular, blistering failures over the years.

But unfortunately for Donald Trump and everyone else in the world save Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump is about to be the president. And as miserable as it is for us, there is one small, saving grace amidst the despair: Donald Trump looks like he wants to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/11/gohmert-funds-already-appropriated-for-border-wall-its-going-to-happen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DELET THIS

Can't, this thread is Kek-approved!

If you do recall, he did say something like' "I wouldn't want to become president unless I see it as completely necessary." Not a direct quote, I can't remember what was exactly said.

He's flip flopping and backpedaling so much like I've never seen before, it's incredible

Yet Trumpcucks still defend him!

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/11/gohmert-funds-already-appropriated-for-border-wall-its-going-to-happen/

It's copied from a gawker article.

He's just mad because they're not letting him get to work right away.

You have no idea what he's thinking Abdul. He's clearly a smart man and he just played America

I believe his wording was "I wouldn't want to be president unless things got really bad".

Things are really bad and he is president now.

BASED

Your mom's face is copied from a gawker article.

prepare for 4 years oh headlines like pic related

CTR is still not done?

Why would we vote for someone that doesn't go to rallies

gee that's a scary insult

Butthurt leftist detected.

That's misleading. It's saying they had the funds during the Bush administration earmarked for a wall that never happened. It means very little.

>Salty German thread #6000000

They're on Operation Gladio mode now.
Sadly, Soros doesn't immediately become a penniless bum when Trump wins the election.
But SOON

>Waaahh this politician has policies I dont like
>Waaah now he's not going to do the policy I didnt like.
>Waaaaahh
Fucking Liberals man.

He and that slav cuck are really in denial.

Waaaaaaa*

>Donald Trump likes going to rallies. He likes hearing people scream his name in ecstasy while calling for the imprisonment and death of his enemies. He likes going on TV. He likes hearing about how high the ratings were after he goes on TV. He likes grabbing women by the pussy and moving on them “like a bitch.”
most narcissistic dictators with personality cults surrounding them could be described that way.
and for trump it's easy: just delegate the power to people you trust, or that at least do stuff you approve of.

in the meantime you let the masses worship you and work on breaking down the constitution to the point that you can attain absolute power.

america is already a corporate-owned police state, and that was under the "democratic" obongo.
mark my words, in 10 years from now it's going to be a full blown dictatorship, with Dear Leader Trump in absolute power

Are all Liberals chavs? Waaahhh mate.

>Donald Trump does not want to be the president.

Yeah, he might want to be a Pierrot of the U.S.

Failed business ventures are called tax loop holes for American businessmen faggot.

>just delegate the power to people you trust,

He seems to trust lobbyists.

>and work on breaking down the constitution to the point that you can attain absolute power.

Unlike eurocuck countries such as ours,
Americans see their constitution as unassailable, like the Bible.

If Trump tried to change any of it, he'd be out the door faster than a nigger robbing a house

>you're hans
>see america turning into shit and burgers actually taking a stand to change things
>see germany turning into shit, but do nothing about it because you're too cucked
>become a sad, lonely and bitter

This thread had an Asian quota and you filled it.

Thanks!

He did look scared shitless after being elected. I have a theory that his whole campaign was just a publicty stunt and he never thought he's gonna win.(still better that he won on the long run than Hillary that's for sure). Imo he will be an even bigger liberal than Hillary would be.

THIS!

Trump was never against gay marriage, for example.

>Americans see their constitution as unassailable, like the Bible.
oh really? what is the patriot act? what is guantanamo bay? what are hate speech laws? what is martial law?

the only thing fucktarded amerifats care about is owning guns and eating burgers. they think that is the freedom the constitution grants them and will shut the fuck up as long as it's continued to be granted to them

Or legal immigration

You want a green card is that it

I know right. How dare he say he like grabbing women by the pussy! Why don't he just do it during new years eve like any other progressive person would?

None of those things directly repudiated the constitution, that's the difference.

It's the symbolic value that matters.

Yet I don't want you to shill here, but here you are

Most chavs I've met are virulently anti EU, racist, homophobic, nationalistic and all round mean ,dog eat dog cunts. Basically your typical right winger but too illiterate, lazy and proud of their ignorance to be actively involved in politics.
Until Brexit happened.

your butthurt must be astronomical

Low class, poor people tend to be anti-EU

Successful people tend to be pro-EU

This is a fact

Same with Trump, it's the poor white trash that elected him

The hilarious thing about them is they are all benefit queens voting to fuck themselves over

So much this. He's dialling back the most ridiculous policies that helped him get elected, the very ones that libtards hated him for, & they're crying now that he's dialling them back. Fucking retards.

What you are saying we now have a president that actually wants to be loved by the people and destroy our enemies?? GREAT

I think this is true. Trump looks fucking horrified about what he's gotten himself into. The expression on his face is concerning, you can look at him and see "Oh, shit." written on his face.

I don't think he'll finish his first term. He'll resign like... a year and a half in.

You are always the same guy posting these garbage threads and ignore every serious point that people make.

Why?

t. achmed bin goatfucker
p.s.: your prophet was a pedophile who is burning in hell right now. 1000 shoes upon his face, you filthy arab!

They're crying that he's dialing it back because it proves everything they thought: he's a conman. A sham. A flim-flam salesman. He said and did everything to close the deal, and his supporters bought every word of it. The left told these people they were stupid to vote for him, and they did, and they were.

I would have voted for him for the single reason that he wants to impose term restrictions on congress. That's something that the US sorely needs & that any democracy would benefit hugely from. If he pulls that off it'll set a great example to the rest of the democratic world.

He can't pull it off, he doesn't have the power to do that. Term limits in Congress would have to be voted on by Congress.

>Why?

Because you touch yourself at night.