Sup Forums will call this a strawman and pretend it isn't 100% accurate

>Sup Forums will call this a strawman and pretend it isn't 100% accurate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7koFUkkwFcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

accurate in what way? explain what you think it represents

The same people criticising trump critics for not accepting the election results are the same people who (1) said the exact same things about obama back in 2008 and (2) were fully prepared to "grab their muskets" should hillary emerge the winner of the electoral college.

It's pretty accurate desu.
A friend I know was going full yellow for a few weeks and I wondered what would happen if Trump actually won despite the system being rigged. He just says that Trump simply was so good he beat the rigging.

you know the inverse is also true, right?
barack supporters were smug as shit and told everyone to accept the results, hillary supporters mocked trump supporters for questioning the legitimacy of the election results... but are now rioting.

you do see the hypocrisy extends to both sides, right?
of course you do, you are just "taking the piss" as they say in "the down under"

its almost as if humans say contradicting things time to time, spread over a decade. whats your point though?

And now the liberals are doing the same.

What does the first part have to do with the second? And the reason the election was called rigged was because of plenty of indications through Wikileaks and the mainstream media that it was. It just so happens that it wasn't enough. You had most major news corporations saying Trump had less than 10% chance to win, that's not journalism.

And the same is true in reverse.
Does introspection not occur to anyone? When you're mocking someone else for lack of introspection, do some introspection first.

>Anne Erin is Australian
at last I truly see

>popular vote polls are being skewed in Hillary's favour
>turns out it was and trump won
REALLY STIMULATES THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

except that no one rioted in the streets when obongo won

You could do it the other way around for leftists

>He just says that Trump simply was so good he beat the rigging.
pretty much the opposite actually
the polls and media were rigged so hard against Trump that Hillary supporters thought they were guaranteed a win and stopped trying for the last few weeks

>CRT shills still trying to fight

when does your war fund run out? You have been pestering us for so long now.

This is what drove me out of this chan, this and the inability of the mods to ban people like op. I went to another chan where they actually ban leftist shitposters like op.

But this post that others are seeing now at op is quite against the rules. Technically op should be banned.

>implying a cheater can't still lose
>implying that calling someone out for cheating couldn't have any effect on their strategy to cheat

but hey, at least the guy has obvious "frothy crazy bad man face" and is strawmanned hard enough to give crows a heart attack.

and leftists are the same shit in reverse

So drumpf supporters are hypocrites. Gotcha.
spoiler alert, I do it for free

It is.

sure, he said a lot of mean things about obama and his regime
but when did he ever vandalize public property, shoot cops, or terrorize innocent bystanders and their belongings, such as cars?

day of the rope when

You lost the fight over 10 years ago dont you know? This was a war for knowledge, for mental resources and for skills in this meme war. And since you werent here 10 years ago, you stand zero chance to actually win.

We had far worse autistic people pestering us who hardened us against all kinds of tactics.

Right now there are people like me who are moderators, who know about you and who ban you and your friends.

So it amazes me to think that you are even remotely equal to us.

No, the only reason you can post here is because this board is shit for detecting, and removing dumbfags who spam garbage like you. You dont even register on many people's minds anymore. Just another fart in the winds.

Shit, the only reason I replied is because I see a female trip.

So tits?

>drumpf
Dropped

Don't remember people rioting because Obama won though.

I AM SILLY!

this desu senpai baka

>b-b-b-b-but you too!
We're not talking about the left, we're talking about the far right.
We're better at kicking up a stink, which is funny because we're the ones who get called cucks that won't do anything. Other than cronulla I can't think of a proper, recent right-wing uprising.
is this pasta

Wrong

now

Tits or kill yourself.

tits or gtfo

who cares? We won :^)

Though personally, I was young and dumb in 2008. My political views have matured greatly in 8 years and gained a lot of nuance.

>democracy

I am a male and I'm not fat enough to have titties.

>I went to another chan where they actually ban leftist shitposters like op.
nice free speech faggot, just go to tumblr already you mong

Did the right riot in the streets in '08 and '12. Of course not

hard to get a good riot going when you have to be at work in the morning

well then the solution is obviuos, kill yourself low IQ faget.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Upper right panel should be November 2012

>wants America to be united
>proceed to riot and destroy the country
The hypocrisy of the left is far worse.

Shill, dank memes you got there. CTR is finally paying for a better designer?

wow op its almost as if politics are governed by self interests and the vagueness of human psyche while ideology remains a useful tool to manipulate idiots

Each time it was small groups of people carrying on like dickheads when the vote didn't go their way. There are morons on both sides of the political fence.

Okay I'm a partisan and will always try to portray my party in the best light.

Checkmate you leftist hypocrite parasite faggot.

>Tumblr nose

>Barack Hussein Obonho
>Donald Hitler-Drumpf
lel

You sure do, goy

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

Nah. You can't use the popular vote as an argument when NOT ALL VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED.

try a better bait next time

So they are saying they are as bad as the demon they are fighting?

They are no better than us?

I voted for Obama in 08 though

>Democracy
Everyone nows we're -and USA too- not in Democracy.

This cartoon is a propaganda and check that hilarious GIF !

>it's ok when the left does it
>but it's not ok when the right does it
Yes, in the Hillary timeline we would be the salty ones and you the smug ones, but in this timeline we actually won and we're going to take everything out of it. You're the sad losers, deal with it.

>But this post that others are seeing now at op is quite against the rules

What's the rule?

>So Trump supporters are hypocrites.
Probably a shitty b8 but his point was literaly the opposite. Democrats are being the hypocrites

You need to stap! You're putting the poor miners in Utah out of business!

soon

Learn to speak english you fucking mong - he said dems and drumpfkins were equally hypocritical. I was trying to bring him back on topic by pointing out the discussion was about trump supporters, not dem behaviour.

The (You)s ruined it for me

>barack supporters were smug as shit and told everyone to accept the results, hillary supporters mocked trump supporters for questioning the legitimacy of the election results... but are now rioting.

Because Hillary won the popular vote. In the past twenty years, we've had 2 democratic presidents, and 2 republican presidents, and the majority of the people in the country wanted neither republican.

Meanwhile, Obama won the electoral college and the popular vote. Republicans just questioned the legitimacy of the election because he was black, not because the numbers were debatable.

So, you want an echo chamber or what?

I'm satisfied with just forcing you to acknowledge your hypocrisy, as I've accomplished multiple times itt.

Ayy lmao

okay, just go on and have fun

>Democrats are being the hypocrites
it the only to push forward for them now

Yeah I remember when Obama was elected all the whites rioting and burning down shit.... oh wait that didnt happen. I wonder what the difference is..... *Spoiler* Niggers and Spics *Spoiler*

This is a strawman that is

>Leftists now are as bad as Republicans in 2008

Well ok then if you insist

How nice "I AM STUPID, I AM ALSO AUTHOR'S POLITICAL ENEMY" comic.

Do you really want to criticise people for the supposed "turncoating" on how the results are seen?

Then please, do this for me.

Say "Popular vote invalidates Trump as a president. Popular vote also invalidates Obama as a [D] candidate and subsequently, as a president."

With a nice >>(You) on top, you hypocrite.

You can just as well put November 2016 on both top images with names changed.

The same who said Obama won fair and square and should be president and that everybody who opposed his election was (((racist))) are the same who oppose trump and his lawfull election

So what ?

Winning the electoral college means a more representative spread of people want you as president.

Winning the popular vote means a bigger number of people want you as president.

The figures mean two different things, but only one of them validates a presidency. People saying "trump is not my prez bcos popular vote" are retarded. People saying "americans did not want trump as prez" are not wrong, because (at present) a majority of americans did not. I accept trump has a presidential mandate because that's how american law works. I don't accept your country wants him. I also reserve the right to criticise the electoral college because it isn't proportional to population.

Fuck off you antifa(ggot)

You lefties are good at being nothing better than goons and thugs. Don't mistake our self-restraint as cowardice. That would be a fatal mistake for you low iq mob

What exactly makes you think the election wasn't rigged regardless? We already have proof of tampering and funny business going on with voting machines. They rigged for a subtle but important edge, rather than an unsubtle, incriminating guarantee of a win, and it turned out to not be enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=7koFUkkwFcU

I didn't mind when Obama won. I didn't mind when he won the second time. I didn't mind when Trump won.
The USA is a republic. They all won fair and square.

still number one baby

ACORN

O' Keefe has evidence of the rigging. We won nevertheless.

/thread

>implying liberals, Trump supporters and Trump himself aren't all a bunch of hypocritical idiots

welcome to american politics!

>So drumpf supporters are hypocrites. Gotcha.
No, Trump supporters aren't being hypocritical at all.
They said they wouldn't accept the result because the election was rigged against Trump.
It was rigged against him but he won anyway. So no reason for them to be angry.
On the other hand it was rigged for hillary, and the democrats are the ones who kept lecturing us that we had to accept the result no matter what - peaceful transfer of power and all.
Because they thought they'd win.
Now that they didn't they're being complete hypocrites and throwing all their supposed morals out of the window.

The right thought the election would be rigged in her favor. Considering collusion between her campaign, the DNC, FBI, DOJ and general MSM, we thought the president had been bought and paid for years ago. The right wasn't ready to protest a democrat, they were ready to protest corruption.

Hell, she probably did rig it. At least in swing states. Plenty of counties in places like NH reported straight ticket republican counted as democrat. She ended up taking NH, Nevada, all of Maine... Basically states Trump would have needed to win to hit 270 with the prior forecast. It would have been a ~260-280 race.

But no one saw the rust belt flipping. She didn't even fucking campaign there because she thought it was naturally hers, without rigging the machines.

The left, however, is not protesting corruption. They are just upset about muh racism, muh bigotry.

That is the difference.

>all the riots when Obama won
Never happened
>all the riots when Trump won
Happening

Love trumps hate LOL!!!

>Because Hillary won the popular vote.
So what?
The election doesn't work that way in the united states. It never did.
If Trump wanted to get the popular vote he would've campaigned differently and gotten a different result.
He wouldn't have wasted time flipping 3 (!) blue states.
Also democrats only won the popular vote because they have a big vote-sink state like california where they won 2 to 1 because Trump supporters didn't turn out knowing it was hopeless to win that state.

There is absolutely no case for hillary. She lost bigly, being 36 electoral votes short.
Trump could've lost florida and still won by 7. That's something.

>Sup Forums is one person

Every tripfaggot should be given a permanent 'redditor' badge

There is literally nothing wrong with being a hypocrite. You should always be fighting for your side.

>Republicans just questioned the legitimacy of the election because he was black
No, it's because they didn't like him.
Regardless of what some republicans did back then, it's the liberals who are being hypocrites and causing violence.
They're the ones who argued the result had to be accepted no matter what.

Going from critical to accepting is the natural progression of thought. Going from accepting to critical is called delusion. You can think it's rigged until you're finally proven wrong and you should accept it. But when you've accepted it, you dont just automatically say it's wrong because you didn't get your way.
The Republicans didn't protest the electoral college in 08. They protested Obama's policies when he got into office in 09. They protested the president, these people are protesting the Constitution

> People are calm and peaceful when they get the result they wanted

WEW WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT

Also this
>>all the riots when Obama won
>Never happened
You haven't proven there were any riots in 2008.

fucking mudslimes like you disgust me

He's saying there weren't riots in 08, why would he need to prove there were?

Look at whom I was replying to

That looks like a peaceful protest not a riot.