Is it true that Barron Trump has autism, and the family is covering it up?

Is it true that Barron Trump has autism, and the family is covering it up?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZoY102X9cM
youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ9dYvaFX4
youtube.com/watch?v=c72swYTisvY
bbc.com/news/health-18392873
menshealth.com/health/age-and-risks-of-fathering-a-child
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit Melania Trump is fucking based
>husband shitposts all day on twitter and starts major flame wars
>no bully
Best waifu ever. They are the perfect team.

He is just a boy.
He was dragged there from home to stay silent on the background. What the fuck do you expect from this child? He holds ok.

You idiots should stop making these threads.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZoY102X9cM

He's a ten year old awake at 3 am

>wierd violin music
>talking shit about someones son
>nigger/spic acting as a nigger/spic

Delete the fucking video, lad.

Maybe he was a little nervous about being in front of 5 thousand cameras and the entire nation watching his every move, all while wearing an uncomfortable ass suit at 3 in the morning

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE PODESTA/ PEDO ELITE INVESTIGATION ON Sup Forums?

>Is it true that Barron Trump has autism

if true it explains Trumps vaccines cause autism position

appealing to the anti vax and chemtrail crowd won him the election by the way

You don't really cover up an autism spectrum disorder. You're either socially awkward or you're not.
It doesn't matter if he is either way. Hes not President.

A good woman supports her man.

4:00 "clean and white"

KEK

This. Being on nationwide TV at 3am in one of the most stressful nights of your life, as a 10 year old. How much do you want from the kid?

He behaved well for having to be up at 330 for some shit of his dad's. I'd just want to be sleeping or playing xbox

keeps getting shut down in cycles so likely only 1 mod is doing it, also several mods have come forth and explained they shut down when photos suspected to have embedded images are posted even if the embedded image has been removed

so of course some retarded CTR types are targeting these threads and posting material to shut down the thread, which only lends the accusations more credibility

it's like these idiots were trained wrong as a joke

CTR if you seriously want this shit to go away my offer stands, you could have had Clinton elected for a measly 1 mil and you could make this shit go away for a measly 5 mil,

but of course you won't do it because in your minds you are right and nobody else knows shit, and you'll be thinking that walking up the steps to the gallows

retards

I'm pretty sure that suit cost more than my car, so I doubt it was uncomfortable. Uncomfortable is a word people who have only worn a cheap suit use.

> 64 dimensional chessmaster 9000

You Faggots have learn notting from full metal alchemist.

Nah, he is just to smart and intelligent for his age. There are many psychologists that misdiagnose people - people that read a lot, are introverted, dont talk about hollywood gossip get diagnosed as autist a lot.

He is not a autist, he is just a non-degenerate young american.

>always wants to keep his room "clean and white"

tenets of pol ideology right here lads

Have the fujos in japan gotten to him already?

he's a tired 10 year old child involved in a boring political event in his eyes at 4am in the morning.

realistically speaking the only thing that probably got him through the night without crawling into a ball in the corner and going to sleep was the though of fucking kellyanne conway.

Is seems more likely that he's just a young kid who's very uncomfortable around all the crazy bullshit he's thrust into.

the ultimate woman would shitpost side by side with him and then cry false tears to confuse the libshits.
Small and white. Clean and bright.
Barron Trump's official theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ9dYvaFX4

Melania Barron /ss/ doujins when?

> Kid is shy being presented in front of entire world.
> "hurr, autism. why drumpf keep sekret? bad dad, mr drumpf! bad drumpf, duurrrrrr."

Niggers need to stop using a kid against his father. It's fucking deplorable, worthy of a few feet of rope and a couple of bullets in the balls.

>声がデカくてウザい父親が大統領になったので目立たずヒッソリ生きていきたいオレの人生が完全に詰んだ件
The thing is, now my quiet and low profile life got totally fucked up as my boisterous and annoying dad became a president

>第1話「おまけに母ちゃんと姉ちゃんがエロ過ぎる」
Episode 1 : In addition, my mom and sister are too hot

His father was 60 when he had him, so it is very likely. Old men produce more autistic children.

Its older women who have more complications. Their endocrine system and the changes it goes through past peak fertility impact the gestation and subsequent development of the child.
Older men do produce less sperm, and less healthy sperm, but if the Don was still fertile then there wouldn't be any issue.

>doujins of Barron, Ivanka, and Melania will be made in your lifetime

Not sure if I want this.

>Our attacks on Trump failed. Lets go after his kids instead by spamming threads about Barron all day long.

Ropes too good for you.

thank you english teacher

It is true for both genders. Old women and old men produce autistic children (also higher chances of downs syndrome etc).

Putin's autistic so it's fine

Putin and Barron will establish a psychic link and save the world.

This is false. In fact, older men produce healthier children. The older the father is, the longer the son's life expectancy is. They literally age slower.

THIS. FUJOS PLS.

He was sleepy, felling a bit awkward and thinking "Fuck, now I have to move to Washington and all my friends are in NY".
He's just a kid ffs.

FUCK YOU Sup Forums DISTRACTED BY THE UNIMPORTANT
THE PEDO STUFF COULD REALLY DRAIN THE SWAMP, BUT THE LATEST SHINY OBJECT HAS DISTRACTED YOU AS THEY DICTATE - THE GOV SHILLS CAN'T DO MEMES, BUT THEY CAN SHUT DOWN COMPLETE AREAS OF DISCUSSION
I HAD HOPED FOR BETTER

I wouldn't be surprised if trump is still potent, he's Joseph Joestar irl. If Melania was too old they could have just used IVF
The fuck are you talking about

source on this

his all caps "autism" makes me laugh everytime

This.

No, you are spreading a lie. The older the father the bigger risk of an unhealthy or deformed child. This is a fact and not up to debate. It is also true for the mother as well. The best age to have a child at is around 21 to 25 for both men and women.

Doesn't matter how fertile he is, it is a matter of how the DNA copying works, the older they are the worse the sperm quality is, even if the sperm is still capable of impregnating a woman.

>Donald Trump birthed an autistic son
>All of /pol's/ autistic userbase went rabid for Tump this election

Yea, it checks out.

Baron activates my care organ. I just want to make sure he studies hard and shitposts well.

We just saw in Trump the father we never had.

Jesus christ leave the kid alone.

>be 10 years old
>be awake for god knows how long
>have to wear uncomfortable suit
>it's 3 in the morning
>the crowd is beyond huge
>get called autistic by shitskins on the internet

These people have no morals.

>Putin and Barron will establish a psychic link and save the world.
Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=c72swYTisvY

Who cares, Donald Jr is the true heir to the Trump empire.

no this is just not the kind of life any kid should be living

I mean his parents have probably been absent a majority of his life and thats only going to get worse

now the pressure must be unreal

literally millions of people hate his whole family

he'll be forced to grow up faster than any kid ever should

its pretty sad really

bbc.com/news/health-18392873

Fuck off, you dildo. It only matters for women, which makes sense as the body starts to degrade after 30, which would naturally have an impact on the child growing in a woman's stomach. But it doesn't matter for sperm.

it's just his pocer-face. He don't want us to find out he is the mastermind behind it all, pulling the strings

That was beautiful

he just wants to play his vidya

>It only matters for women
Nope, it matters for both.

>which would naturally have an impact on the child growing in a woman's stomach
i take it you failed biology?

>not realizing autism s the next step in our evolution
In the not too distant future there will be designer babies that are genetically modified to have savant like abilities while retaining their cognitive functioning. Understanding autism is our key to this possibility. Superhumans will be real.

STFU fag. here: menshealth.com/health/age-and-risks-of-fathering-a-child
"The average 30-year-old dad passes on about 55 mutations to his offspring, according to a paper published in Nature. But each year you age increases that number by two, the authors found.

That means every 16.5 years, the number of mutations you pass along will double. And in 50 years—say, at age 80 instead of 30—you’d bequeath eight times as many DNA mutations. "

He's not autistic. He's just an american Johan Liebert.

>which would naturally have an impact on the child growing in a woman's stomach

OHH WAIT, only now I see you're a retard. Sorry for wasting keystrokes on you.

Calvin Coolidge had autistic traits and he was a good conservative president. Just saying.

>Trump not only ran for President to MAGA but to heal his son

yes he is

so fucking what?

trump still had him by his side and clearly loves him to death

also hes probably in the top 3 of America's most handsome rich and powerful 10 year olds so.. it doesnt fucking matter he will still get bitches all day every day

No.. I hate this place. Its so full of self satisfied asshats who comment on every little thing like rats.

Look at your own life before you cast the first stone

>I just make shit up as I go along.

Yes, you do.

So you're just going to quote something random and pretend I said something wrong?

thats a delicious little shota right there

>Its so full of self satisfied asshats who comment on every little thing like rats.
Because of course rats are well known for commenting on things.

Keep it in your pants, Hashim.

No. He's just redpilled and is too young to handle it.

Leave Barron alone

>no u

I love how Sup Forums is building a whole mythology around their silly frog god.

He is 10 years old and it was 3 am he probably wishes he was at home playing minecraft, you are the autistic

Am I just seeing things or is Nikola Tesla's face somewhere in this flashing presentation of images?

>Boku no Torumpo

mmm guess hillary's a good woman

no, its there. I see it too

Shit that's so weird. He's older than my parents but one thing I have in common with Donald Trump is a kid about that age.

>Is it true that Barron Trump has autism, and the family is covering it up?
Yes.

Trump can't wrap his head around the fact that he spawned a defective child, which is why he's so sensitive about vaccines and autism -- MANY SUCH CASES! He figures there's no way it's his fault, so it must be the vaccines.

Oh wow I'm an idiot. It's literally visible in the thumbnail.

Barron is a cute lad

These theories are fun, but fucking retarded.
A sleep deprived young boy is not going to behave gracefully. He doesn't ever have a grasp of what society considers graceful yet.
People are expecting him to have perfect posture, facial expressions, etc are watching too many movies.

leave the fucking kid alone. everything from his posture to his facial expression are dictated by public relations schmucks and acting coaches and he doesnt even get the benefit of normal child stars ie adoration and girls swooning over him

i noticed three things.
1st the facial/eye movement. okay that might be just tiredness.
2nd. hand twitching. this was sure sign of spectrum
3rd. he was arguing with melania which to me is a sign that something was irritating his tism.

i would guess that he might have aspergers. it back up the reason melania didn't go out and campaign.

He's a 10 year old awake at 3am, when you're tired your movements get jerky and weird, the media is retarded.

t. autist.

Of course Sup Forums will deny when the evidence is all cleanly laid out for them. We elected a man with autistic TRASH as a son!

hah!

He starts clapping after he notices the camera is on him, it could just be that he's sick and tired of all that shit (what normal kid wouldn't be?) and is fake clapping in protest.

>fake clapping in protest
So in other words, he's autistic

>clapping in protest

Fucking Americans and clapping man, any excuse.

Translation?

It's quite likely

Both his parents are very old, which plays a large part

nvm I am an idiot

>Barron
What kind of shit white American name is that?

>he probably wishes he was at home playing minecraft

Autism confirmed.

>Is it true that Barron Trump has autism, and the family is covering it up?
So.... he one of us?

Hmmm

He is a ten year old who is growing rapidly. Body needs a lot of energy when its growing. Rapid growth also causes uncoordination. He probably didnt sleep well for past few days and he is up at 3 Am. The boy is tired. He also is extremely tall for his age. He may or may not be autistic, but the case presented is bullshit.

Probably he does. He was very clearly stimming on stage due to being overwhelmed by the amount of sensory information. You'll often see autists squinting as well because they have less ability to gate out excess sensory information, so the light hurts their eyes. I think that's why Trump has a hardon for vaccines; it's a lot more comforting to have something to blame for your child's autism.