Is Superman this most unrelatable comic book hero in comics?

Is Superman this most unrelatable comic book hero in comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

>A literal god like entity
>relatable

Do you find The Spectre more relatable?
How about Black Bolt?

Take your bait and go, OP.

Wait are you saying Jim Corrigan isn't relatable?

For all his faults, props to Snyder for making a Superman people can relate to.

Not any more than Clark Kent is.

Clark Kent grew up with two loving parents and a dog, thought he was going to marry his high-school girlfriend but it didn't happen, went to college, had to move to another city due to his job, work under a though boss from 9 to 5, fell in love with a gal of his work and married her.

You will find several people with similar stories. How is this unrelatable?

90% of the Avengers never had a job and live like rich people. Is this relatable?

This

Despite his powers Clark personality wise is just a normal guy.

>90% of the Avengers never had a job
Cap, Tony, Banner, Pym, Janet, Clint and Thor all had jobs at one point or another.As did Wonder Man, and Falcon.

Ah yes, because a smiling cardboard cutout who saves the world just because he can is so relatable.
I will never get why MoS Supes gets shat on but Mary Superman gets a pass.

It's because you don't read comics, obviously.

>Cap, Tony, Banner, Pym, Janet, Clint and Thor all had jobs at one point or another.As did Wonder Man, and Falcon.
And what are their jobs nowadays?

>And what are their jobs nowadays?
That doesn't contradict the point I was making user. He said 90% have never held a job. I told him of members who that's false for. Whether they are still employed or not is irrelevant.

Because real people don't live entirely online lives of cynical faggotry

>You will find several people with similar stories. How is this unrelatable?
People with shitty lives can't stand to see someone well adjusted.
For all the talk about how niggas specifically are like crabs in a bucket that's just humans in general.

Okay.

The Avengers had a random job at one point of their lives, and now they all are unemployed that live in a big mansion and have sex with each other endlessly whenever they are not trying to kill each other for dumb reasons.

Is this relatable? How many people do you know that live like this?

Nobody in comics is relatable because it's fiction and often the world is stupid and inane. Just enjoy it for what it is and stop trying to self insert into shit.

I'm guessing that because he doesn't have a sob story like Spiderman or Batman, he's not relatable enough for people. Mind you that this coming from a fan of Superman

Fuck off.

>It's because you don't read comics, obviously.
Snyder’s Superman is just basically Bronze Age Superman in movie form.
Read a comic book every once in a while.

>The Avengers had a random job at one point of their lives, and now they all are unemployed that live in a big mansion and have sex with each other endlessly whenever they are not trying to kill each other for dumb reasons.

Superheroing is their job.
>Inb4 IT DOESN'T COUNT

Yes, It does.

The point of superman is not to relate to him but to try to be like him.

>Snyder's Superman is basically Dennis O' Neil and Elliot S! Maggins Superman
Yeah, I'm sure you have read Bronze Age Superman.

Fuck off.

Bullshit
boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/98086677#bottom

>I can't relate to a demi-God but a mentally ill rich guy who dresses as a bat is so much more relatable! He's literally me!

>Superheroing is their job.
Wow, how relatabzzzZZzzzZZZzz

>putting words in my mouth
Is there anything, fucking ANYTHING in that post of mine that even remotely implies garbage you're trying to pass off as what I'm saying? No?
Then go fuck your mother cause that whore prefers her "men" to be as feminine as possible.

Only if the idea of doing things just because they need doing is "unrelatable" to you.

People who hate Superman are usually the kind of people who think that everyone has to have an ulterior motive behind EVERYTHING and that a "Boy Scout" type couldn't actually exist irl.

>stop teasing BATGOD!!!

kys immediately

>props to Snyder
>a Superman people can relate to.

...wat.

That’s why Snyder’s Superman has become the definitive version of Superman period.

So, you're that one retarded Carnagefag who keeps putting the words in the mouths of other people. The day you get cancer would be a happy day.

>thinks that only one person on this board disagrees with him.

Are you a certified retard or just one in training?

boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/98086677#bottom

No, that would be Miracle Man.

The only retard here is you since you're seeing things that aren't there and wasting my time by your inane garbage shitposting.
I hope you and your whole worthless family dies in a fire.

Lol

I’d love to see a Miracleman film by Snyder.

>he keeps being an utter moron
If only your whore mother drowned you 12 years ago when you were a baby.

>being this mad on a board discussing comics

I’m kek’ing

Superman is more relatable than

1 - Heroes that don't have day jobs
2 - Heroes that start wars and try to kill other heroes whenever they disagree
3 - Heroes that have committed heavy crimes yet remain unpunished
4 - Heroes that live like rich motherfuckers with inexplicable money
5 - Heroes whose "romantic life" is basically dozens of super-models trying to suck their dick

Seriously, consider suicide. At least as worm food you would be useful at something other than shitposting and being an annoying dumb twat.

You got it, kiddo!

Seriously commit suicide, you obviously have nothing better to do.

Will do, junior!

just say marvel heroes

Plenty of DC heroes also fit this bill.

>IM SO FUNNEH XD
Seriously, mods. Ban this underage faggot already.

Obvious bait

>2018
>people still hate superman, yet will unironically love OPM and ultra instinct /SSB kaioken goku

I didn't even say anything about Marvel. I just said that Superman is more relatable than any "hero" that carry those traits.

If Marvel heroes usually carry those characteristics, then they are sorry heroes.

>repeatedly told poster to kill himself and hope he/his family died
>all because the poster made fun of Batman
>now wants that poster banned for making fun of him

You’ve got issues friend.

Namorfag don't pretend otherwise.

>ur namorfag
What Sup Forums has become?

I refuse to accept that Namorfags exist.

Can there seriously be a more unlivable character?

Unlikable*

>not relating to a god.

t.soyboy

"Namorfag" is not a person that likes Namor, but a specific user that hates Namor the same way that Barneyfag hates MLP.

Except I never, not even once, mentioned Batman nor even gave anyone a single reason to think I give a littlest shit about Batman, you dumb cunt. I have absolutely no fucking clue what ticked in your tiny undeveloped brain to cause you to be such a faggot.
Except you were shitting up this thread by absolutely irrelevant garbage and annoying me with putting words in my mouth and pretending you have an argument.
You definitely deserve to die. I hope your family is just as dumb as you are and when someone sets you on fire those idiots try to put the fire out with gasoline.

>love to see anything by Snyder

And as I predicted, you proved my point.

This is the funniest shit I’ve read in months. Thank you, user!

You have no point, shitposting retard. Die.

He did Superman justice, so I’m sure he could do Miracleman just fine.

>two loving parents
Have you seen parent threads on Sup Forums? This makes him more unrelatable to some of these guys.

lmao what is this

Really, retard. What are you even trying to achieve here? You obviously only want to shitpost which accomplishes nothing.

user got triggered, other user laughs at his rage.

It’s the weekend, elementary school kids are off.

>shitpost which accomplishes nothing
That's not true, it obviously amuses him.

This kid is hilarious!

Whats up with americans and their obsession with "being relatable"?

Go to any other country and you literally wont see people giving a shit about skin color on their movies

>being relatable
Like character development, I don't think most of Sup Forums knows what it actually is.

That guy is just baiting.

>moron makes a shitty post
>moron gets told to fuck off
>moron keeps acting like a dumb cunt
FTFY
You can stop samefagging now by the way.
No shit, Sherlock. How empty does your life have to be so you get amused by acting like a dumb twat on the internet though? Maybe me wishing death upon him is actually a blessing for him.

It's the "Marvel Meme".

Marvel fans meme that they heroes are relatable and the heroes of DC are not. Literally just this.

Of course, when you look closely, you see that Marvel heroes really don't live like anyone in the real world and are more privileged than people like Ivanka Trump (some Marvel heroes never had to work a single day of their lives), while DC heroes are taxpayers and live a much more normal life than the endless orgy that the heroes at Marvel are used to live.

>deludes himself into thinking that I’m samefagging.

This is the thread that keeps on giving!

>Maybe me wishing death upon him is actually a blessing for him.
The edge it burns!

I mean, only an idiot would support you shitting up the thread so you have to be samefagging.
Again, what the fuck is your problem?
>muh edge meme
So, you really want it to be a pointless "argument" for the sake of argument. Carry on, then.

What argument? It's you telling a guy to kill himself and him just posting reaction images.

being a
>so rich I don't need money to live, while pursuing my passion
will never, ever count as
>having a job and being relatable

Huh, maybe proves you right

The only person “arguing” here is you, squirt.

Ironically, the only one of them that does have regular day job and does actually have to work for a living, Peter Parker, is mocked endlessly by his friends and peers for it.

Does Peter even have real friends anymore? It just seems to be people who shit on him but don't want to kill him.

>What argument
Exactly, you mouthbreather. An "argument" the retard you're defending started for no fucking reason and then he has the gall to pretend that he didn't do anything.
If you see any connection between
Telling this fag to fuck off and HURR DURR U BATFAG I TROLE U XDDDD you're as dumb as he is.

Nah, retard. You're the one who started an "argument" because you're either the dumbest motherfucker I have ever seen, because you have nothing to do or (most likely) both. I'm justy telling you to fuck off and/or spare everyone the misery of putting up with you.

This guy again.

Good job shitting up the thread.

>It just seems to be people who shit on him but don't want to kill him
Well that's 90% of 'friendships' in the Marvel Universe: people just momentarily not wanting to kill one another over some petty dispute.

This thread was shitposting from the very start.

>”I want you parents/you to die” “fuck off” “fucking retard”

>me posting images fucked up the thread.

You’re not so smart, are you?

If you would have just shut the fuck up after he posted the second or third reaction image, it would have ended.

This threat is everything I ever wanted in this board. This... this is everything I ever wanted in a life. But I've got responsibilities, user. And I... have to go now...

Literally just stop responding to him you fucking raging autist Jesus Christ. The guy isn't holding a gun to your head and forcing you to respond to him, you could of just stopped gratifying him with a response at any point and it would've been over.

The traditional 9 to 5 job doesn't exist anymore. Many businesses are cutting down on hours, benefits, and manpower nowadays. Journalism is more sensationalist instead of dedicated to the objective truth and Clark doesn't seem like the guy who would be a fan of the 24hr news networks. I can't imagine him working on something safe like PBS, or NPR.

How is a broken man with a persecution complex more relatable than a guy with actual friends and social obligations beyond projecting his inner trauma on criminals?

Nope. That'd be Batman.
And yes i'm biased because i fucking hate Batman.

>To be fair I'm trying to see how many times I can report him before mods do something.
That's stupid and you should feel stupid.

>”I’m only PRETENDING to be retarded.”