Hillary gets the most votes

>Hillary gets the most votes
>Trump is made President
How is this fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not knowing the rules of the game doesn't make it unfair when you lose. :)

>lose fair and square
>IT'S NOT FAIR

lel

This makes me happy

And project veritas proves illegals vote and get bussed around.

>Cleveland Indians and Chicago Cubs each get 27 runs in the World Series
>Chicago Cubs win the World Series

How is this fair?

Read Plato's republic and you'll understand why this system protects you from mob rule.

Go on, have all your shitty brown cities decide the fate of every other state.
Please. I need to see a civil war in my lifetime.

Also sage.

Because states have the right to decide how their votes are represented on the national level.

If California and New York want to distribute their electoral votes based on the percentage each candidate received, they can campaign for that. But they do not have the right to make any other state do the same.

The popular vote is also meaningless in a competition where it's irrelevant. If this country did determine it's president based on the popular vote, presidential campaigns would be fought very differently and voter turnout would be different. Complaining about the popular vote is like losing a game of basketball and saying "Well, your team may have scored the most points, but we dribbled the ball more so if those were the rules we would have won." You can't retroactively apply different rules to a result.

>presidential campaigns would be fought very differently and voter turnout would be different.
This part is key.

On a popular vote system, the only places that would be efficient for politicians to campaign/pander to would be city centers. The Republican party would evaporate in a fucking instant as they'd have a gigantic logistical hurdle to slog through in order to reach their voter base.

People say shit like "Why does America have an electoral college system when places like Europe don't need them? UNFAIR!", and of course, there are a shitload of immediately apparent reasons: We have a larger country, our country is a union of states and not a single state, the way we envision local rights is different, etc.

But the main point is that in a popular vote system, out of touch liberal commies in the cities will rule the direction of the entire country and nobody else would get a say. The founding fathers had great wisdom when they saw that coming and nipped it in the bud, it's why we haven't devolved into total cuckery like places suck as Germany, France, and Sweden have.

The UK is likely only crawling out of it's fucking MIRE by sheer virtue of how small the place is, so the liberal bias is neutered somewhat.

Yup, just crazy shit.

Up here in the north we have a first past the post system which means we get shit governments more often than not.

its called states right you faggot. This is something you are supposed to learn in 9th grade government class

Educate yourself on the election process, you stupid fuck.

Hillary will never be president, ever. She conceded, gave up. Get over it.

>no big red dots

it's like republicans are literal retards

I don't get the point of the electoral college. Why does it matter where people live, they don't all have to vote the same way. All the electoral college does is make the vote of the majority worth less because of where they live. How does it make sense for one vote to not equal one vote, but rather, to equal more or less than another vote?

The president isn't a representative of any single state, so why are the votes broken down to an individual state level? Why don't we just treat citizens of the nation as just that, rather as agents of their state?

>Being this retarded
Taking the bait.

Otherwise politicians would pander to the big dots and probably wouldn't even campaign in some states.

Because the different states have different industries, different problems, and different priorities.

I like how this guy thinks land gets to vote but has no issue with ignoring the PEOPLE, in "WE THE PEOPLE". Mein redneken

to prevent the tyranical rule of cities over the rual areas of america

but honestly, the system would be improved if they changed the electors with straight up votes

She is now the biggest loser in our recorded human history. Well done Hillary!

Your pic goes against your post, fucking imbecile.

What's great is that if we went with popular vote, she still would have lost. She didn't have a majority of the popular vote, so the Republicans and Libertarians would have formed a coalition government and, guess what -- Trump would still be President. Jill Stein didn't earn enough votes to do the same with Hillary.

Then they would've been whining that system is broken, too. Can never satisfy these people.

Eh. That's bullshit. When the electoral college was set up in the 18th century, there were like 12 people in every state, and they all did the same shit: harvest mud and sell crops.

because you're an uneducated dumb ass

holy shit did she fuck up along the way. i think what fucked her was that fucking smile

The system is garbage, but it's fair because everyone agreed to it beforehand.

And shouting into the microphone in that shrill voice

lets also give applause to wikileaks, thank fucking god for illuminati factions that hate the evil illuminati

crap system is crap. but almost every country but switzerland has crap voting systems so who cares get over it.

>large people live in close proximity
>their votes should count for less, it's only fair

Its fair because without it 70% of the USA's land mass would become irrelevant to the political process.

Because the States vote for the President based off the popular vote in their state.

I know. And that is stupid. When I cast my ballot, I did so for myself, and for the nation, not for the sole benefit of my state.

It's funny that I never see biker gangs helping out even though they always say they're going to do something about the out of control protesting and illegals flooding into America.

Land mass doesn't vote, people do. Only 4 of the elections we've had didn't agree with the majority. Clearly, the idea that the electoral college is stopping the majority from overwhelming the minority is fantasy.

>not wanting a direct democracy
fucking russian commie faggot

actaully remember we have a population of 380 milllion in the u.s out of these 18 million are fucking felons. so abought 280 of age voters the election only had 120 million vote so you have huge amounts who dont vote. pretty much liberal cities would decide everything because of their infrastructure and retarded immigrant population who cant understand shit unless their race says vote becauese wall

>manufacturing jobs halved in 20 years
>Trump says he will bring them back
>four rust belt states that used to make shit flips red
>"B-BUT POPULAR VOTE"

Wouldnt Democrats lose in a landslide if they went to using popular vote. All republicans would have to do is flip inner city people. I dont think democrats can flip the "rednecks" in the rural area.

Why do we force so many places that have different opinions live under one government?

Secession now!

#celexit #yescalifornia #texit

Break this shitty country up!

We can all have what we want!

How do you like my OC lads?

calexit will happen in 2019

It would be totally unbalanced to go by the Majority Vote.

Trump one the popular vote too
5 million Republican californians just stayed home because they're vote doesn't count

you lost
shut the fuck up

>I did so for myself, and for the nation

How much do you think an average New Yorker or some hipster fag from San Fran cares about the nation?

Most people in the country vote democrat, which is why republicans have been engaging in vote suppression for decades.

>all republicans would have to do is flip inner city people
>all republicans have to do is get more votes and they win the election! don't ask me how...

People live in those land masses and they have a right to representation. Without the electoral college the politicians could just ignore those areas completely and not feel obligated to provide any services to them.

They pay tax and they deserve representation.

>Hillary became Madam president
>Russia nuke all the big cities in the USA
>America is now 99% republican

I wish she had won

It's pretty obvious she only carried urban centers with high concentrations of the minorities she has been pandering to, while the rest of the USA uncucked themselves. Looks like the EC did its job to me.

>Most people in the country vote democrat

Yeah, dead people, felons and illegals. Why do you think Democrats didn't make a fuss about the EC in 2000 and they won't make one now?

>the rules of the game can't be unfair to begin with
Ok, burger, whatever you say.

hes right if you go to the millenial hotspots like san fran or nyc people dont give a fuck abought politics or the rest of the country

If you don't like how your state does it, campaign to change it. But do not campaign to change how other states do it because it's none of your fucking business.

>politicians could just ignore those areas completely
As they should. States like Wyoming and Vermont are effectively worthless as far as the health of the nation is concerned. No population, no money, no industry etc...

>Why do you think Democrats didn't make a fuss about the EC in 2000
You mean one of the most controversial elections in US history? Why are you even posting about shit you weren't alive for you fucking moron

If the US doesn't break up there will be a civil war in 2020 I guarantee
Secession is the safest route for this country

>all those sanctuary cities in northern california and he/sheatle
literally legal slavery

Alternative idea: let regions that obviously have such disparate political beliefs go their own way.

dude my parents are mexican, the mexican tv was just brainwashing these poor ignorant people. you dont even know. when rnc convention happened they repeated trump saying he was going to build a wall over and over again. he had a 15 minute speech and they played that 10 second clip over and over and over

OY VEY we needed more in MI and PA

Looks like we succeeded in CO

>You mean one of the most controversial elections in US history?

It was controversial because of the fuckery in Florida, you worthless fucking nigger, not because of the EC. Despite Democrats getting a majority in """popular vote""", they'll never move to remove the EC because they know millions of their votes are invalid.

This is oversimplifying it, each region of the USA can grow certain kinds of crops, and have vastly different landscape and resources, and each State is it's own thing, under the guidance of the Federal Government, meaning that they trade with each other, but more openly then with an out of the union state.

Smaller states are just more minority groups, why pander to them

>How is this fair?

I know you're just a troll, but I feel like answering anyway.

It is fair because all the rules are laid out beforehand. The goal is to win the electoral college. They both campaign with that goal in mind. They put all their energy into winning the electoral college. It's not about winning the popular vote.

So this process is objectively "fair", because both teams are given all the rules and both teams are given the same conditions for victory.

If the election was about the popular vote, their campaigns would be completely different. They would spend all their energy trying to get the popular vote, they would campaign in completely different places and make different campaign promises.

Complaining about this, is like complaining that you lost at chess even if you took more of their pieces than they took of yours. You are not understanding the objective for victory

You forgot
>muh popular vote

>Hillarys
>points to Florida Tampa/Pinellas area
hehehe she didn't get my area this time

We already do.

Those are votes from illegals, dad people and people who voted more than once

There was plenty of controversy over the EC after that election. Democrats will never move to remove the EC because passing the amendment would be impossible. Fuck off ivan and stop posting about shit you know nothing about

>millions of their votes are invalid
>source

The greatest part is we've neutered all those tactics this election cycle.

Let's not let our guard down.

I'm not sure what dad people you're talking about, my dad voted trump.

Remind me where the sanctuary cities are, you fucking faggot?

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

>source

From 2016? Project Veritas, you brain-dead cum-guzzling nigger. Tens of thousands of invalid Democrat ballots in Florida and PA that was all over the news. And many other things.

>Democrats will never move to remove the EC because passing the amendment would be impossible

It would be very possible if they didn't know that without the EC, they'd be utterly fucked forever because illegals and dead people couldn't vote anymore.

Wyoming produces a shit ton of coal, oil, natural gas, diamonds and it even has uranium deposits not to mention it the worlds largest known reserve of Trona.

This is the state that you are perfectly happy to disenfranchise. What would be the point of the Union which your country fought a war for if certain states have no political relevance? They might as well succeed from the union.

>dad people

I know thats probably supposed to be pointing at Miami but it looks like its pointjng at Tampa, which is shitty. Hillsborough county was BARELY blue and the surrounding counties were overwhelmingly red. Same with Orlando.

Your greentext plays into his argument you double nigger. When you have places like CA that are overwhelmingly "liberal," and always vote for the same party, it really does't matter how you vote. I live in AL and didn't vote because what would be the point when it's a heavily "conservative" area that always votes for the same party-- Trump was going to win AL in a landslide, Hillary was going to win CA in a landslide, so supporters of the minority parties in these states often just didn't vote since the only thing that matters is the EC vote from the state, not their vote directly. This is their problem with the EC in a nutshell.

>tens of thousands is millions now
whoa

an amendment needs 38 states to pass it to become law. do you think these states will get rid of the electoral college

Oh, does coal oil and uranium have voting rights? Wouldn't want to disenfranchise natural resources

jej nigga

Tens of thousands were found and confirmed, dumb pavement ape. Nobody knows the exact number of illegals that were illegally bused to vote. They've gotten good at covering their tracks during the last 20 years. That's not me saying it, it's Democrat operative in charge of busing illegals around.

electoral college bitch

I saw some shit like the electoral college might make Clinton president anyway. Can someone confirm this as not bullshit or deny it as reality? Hooroo.

So you have literally nothing to back up your ridiculous exaggeration then. Nice shitposting

This. It's a lot harder to rig a nation of states than it is to rig a few key population centers.

whoops, I thought you were replying to a different post. I am ass

How about video footage? Eat shit, chimp. You lost. It's over. And you're gonna lose in 2020 too.

It could still happen if a bunch of Trump electors decide to vote for Hillary rather than what their state decided.

>mfw we made her crash and burn her hopes far worse than anyone else

>citycucks
>being allowed to vote

Land ownership should be a voting requirement again.

They can vote however they want. There's nothing legally stopping them from making Hillary president.

To those saying the electoral college is fair to protect the less populated states:
Why does the minority get more say over the majority? Why is that fair? Proportional representation may not he the fairest system either but it is a hell of a lot fairer than the electoral college

Needs more guac

highly unlikely, Hillary already conceded

Did someone bothered to compare the "votes" hillary got in those places with the actual amount of voting aged people?
I bet the results would be interesting

She won, more people voted for her.

That'll be fun considering they have no water.

Really nigger?
Do they not teach this shit in school anymore?

Here.

youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU