It wasn't supposed to end like this

I mean, they were so diverse, they even had a brown little girl and a spic retard. What happened ?

youtube.com/watch?v=xbqw-yCdhNM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
youtube.com/watch?v=rKhNbsr0ORE
lennyletter.com/politics/a608/dont-agonize-organize/
youtube.com/watch?v=M4BTKbwmCPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see your Hillary ad and I raise you one:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

Holly fuck. What were they thinking ?

youtube.com/watch?v=rKhNbsr0ORE

Is this the same group or do all obnoxious liberals think alike in terms of creative direction?

funny

I remember this one
This is what I mean when I am saying the Democrats were shooting their feet with automatic fire every step of the way
Its like they actually wanted to lose

Kek, they're seriously using a spic who can't speak english in their diverse' campaign?!

It's the same group, funded by Soros

I hope Putin poisons him

>dat girl from Freaks and Geeks

>What happened ?

She's pretty hot.

3/10 would bang

I still love the amount of dislikes the video got, kinda shows you just how out of touch with reality these faggots are

lennyletter.com/politics/a608/dont-agonize-organize/

> At home I got in the shower and began to cry even harder. My boyfriend, who had already wept, watched me as I mumbled incoherently, clutching myself. "It wasn't supposed to go this way. It was supposed to be her job. She worked her whole life for the job. It's her job."

Kek

>it's her job

And she just got FIRED!

Hillary was literally raped
I am shaking

imagine that fat hog rolling around in the shower blubbering because her candidate lost

Why does this girl talk like a sassy gay man?

Not even going there, I love to see them get salty but its getting cringe worthy kind of pathetic.
I mean I am literally cringing when I see immature and embarrassing breakdowns they all having.

I am sure if Hillary won people who voted for Trump would be disappointed but no one would be willing to drag his own image trough mud and shit to prove a point.
Its like they have no self respect or dignity, they fucking mental and in everyone's face about it like its something to be proud off...

Same shit with pic related, why does every woman has to go "Sassy girl finger up" or "muslim finger up if you prefer" like finger pointed up, sassy tone and owl like sideways movement of their head is somehow empowers them.
I mean I like that cliche first few hundredth times but when every liberal chick does it it gets really fucking old.

oh fuck i want to vomit

lol hillary lost.

I guess thats the kind of upbringing that creates fucktards like big red or every 'sassy" girl who surround speakers at rallies, scream like pack of baboons and every second thing out of their mouth is "fuck" because elevated levels of violence and inability to argue somehow makes their "arguments" more valid.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4BTKbwmCPA

MOONMAN IS HERE TO SAVE US FROM THE NIGGERS

Yet they use those downvotes to fuel their confirmation bias. There is no winning with these cunts who stoop so low to use children to shout obscenities and push political agendas.