Do you think there's a correlation between being into Sup Forumsshit and being bad with women?

Do you think there's a correlation between being into Sup Forumsshit and being bad with women?

I don't know, maybe...

There's a correlation between browsing this site and poor skill with women.
t. me

It's causation, not correlation.

Nah. Some people are just bad in general.

There's a correlation between all "nerdy" hobbies and being bad with women. Sup Forumsshit unfortunately gets a double whammy because not only is it nerdy, it's also extremely juvenile.

Some activities are inherently detrimental to one's social life, and by extension one's success with women. Playing sports will obviously land you more dates and sex than being holed up in your room downloading and watching children cartoons all day.

Oh well, not all ugly ducklings grow up into swans; some are just ugly.

Not at all, plenty of guys on this board have girlfriends, it's not hard
What cartoon chick resembles your gf, bros?

People who are bad at social interaction are more likely to be into hobbies that require none. There's plenty of women who are just as bad at it as you are, you just don't see them because they avoid social interaction just as much. It's much more likely for any two people who go outside to meet than for two people who don't.

My what?

lel

Something you could have if you didn't make it your life goal to become a local clown on Sup Forums.

Why do you care?

Honestly, I want a guy or a friend who shares my weird hobbies. It's probably easier for women who like cartoons because it's usually considered cute instead of childish, but it still sucks that I have to stay quiet about things I enjoy doing.

>It's probably easier for women who like cartoons
How is it easier? People who have no interest in it won't talk about them just because it's a woman talking to them, and it's harder to talk to actual nerds because some of them just start sperging out in various ways.

contrast is a fundamental neccesity of the universe; For the chad to soar, the virgin must show the whole world all that the chad is not.

>People who have no interest in it won't talk about them just because it's a woman talking to them
You vastly underestimate male desperation, user.

Four years outta date.

Oh, I know what it is. I just gave up on getting one years ago.

How does the fact that some random people will be willing to pretend to listen about something they don't give a shit about, which is usually clear within first 10 seconds of a conversation, helpful in any way? Plus you forget that women who are into comics or cartoons are on average worse looking just like men, those don't get constant attention.

>Plus you forget that women who are into comics or cartoons are on average worse looking just like men, those don't get constant attention.
You vastly underestimate male desperation, user.

Well, I know that one the reasons I indulge in all sorts of escapism, books, movies, video games and cartoons, the way I do is because I'm not good with people which often makes me very sad. Sometimes unbearably so. I like to lose myself in stories.

Fortunately for me that goes both ways since I don't give a shit about people.
Actually it's unfortunately. Fuck, imagine how tiring it is to pretend that you care about someone's hard day or how "cute" their kids are?

there's also a correlation between being into Sup Forumsshit and being bad with men
tfw no qt virgin nerd bf

Women are completely self absorva and egocentric so the only things that you can be into Wich they find desirable is either other women, sports (practicing them) since it makes you attractive and anything that gives you more money and status

An actual insightful post. How refreshing.

Women want someone just as much as men, they're just less forward about it. Thinking that women are aliens with different motivations and different way of thinking is the best way to push any away instantly.
Wrong board, and you have to be an adult to post here.

It's no more juvenile than garbage women themselves like, like Doctor Who, Sherlock, Twilight, etc.