What would happen if one would drop The Supergods into the Marvel or the DC universe?

What would happen if one would drop The Supergods into the Marvel or the DC universe?

like, on it's head...like a baby?

They would easily kill Superman.

What would happen if one would drop The Supergods into the Worm or the Watchmen universe?

They'd have a pretty rough headache, considering they're being dropped. In fact, I wonder where they'd even land. Probably in space, and that would mean they'd have to hold their breath for a really long time.

The chinese guy was pretty dumb, he was a telekinet on a subatomic level and what does he do? A billion-men Cthulhu.

Imagine what went on his head
>hehehe I will make a CTHULHU OF PEOPLE LMAO
>I wonder who will get the reference?

Actualy, one of the shit things about this book is that the stories were just
>pick thus guy
>introduce him
>put him to fight this other guy
>this guy dies

It was horrible that all battles were one sided, and ended in 2 pages, when the entire book is just putting guys to fight each other.

>>hehehe I will make a CTHULHU OF PEOPLE LMAO
>>I wonder who will get the reference?
Hmm - know what, now I like that guy, a genocidal geek.

They'd surely make for very strong, independant female, muslim, lgbtqqia+ superheroes.

NIgger you need help

Jerry Craven would be a heroic version of John Corben.

>DC

Even the high end ones aren't impressive by high end DC standards. The poor Bionic Man finally gets some sane people to talk to though, and the mushroom god's keikaku gets shut down.

Even the Indian guy's best feats can be replicated by a generic Green Lantern.

>Marvel

They certainly can't make it any worse.

>Worm

Worm sucks, so hopefully a lot of its characters die before one of their bullshit OP characters lames out a win.

>Watchmen

Dr. Blue Dick should be able to out-god them. He'd certainly find the Indian one quaint given that his solution to India was to kill a coupe million and have the rest live in utopia, sort of like another Veidt.

He was the only innocent in the entire book. Poor, poor bastard. And to think he almost had a happy ending.

It was one of the books effected by Ellis' computer loss. I think the bigger issue is that the story was constrained by its length, it really could have stood to be twice as long.

He's Chinese, so what to him was some obscure reference was actually a fairly known part of Western pop culture.

Perun and Craven aren't anything special compared to other Big 2 characters, the rest are teambook/event villains. Dajjal would be the most interesting addition, as a universe with time-travel and reality alteration would fundamentally alter how he perceives the world.

Would be good Superman villains, a reaction of the world's nation to his power.

>Dajjal

Given that hypertime exists and people are popping in and out of time all the time in DC he'd probably go catatonic if he was brought into DC.

>Twice as long

Here to that. It was very rushed at the end and Dajjal was basically a "lol book ends now" plot device just when the world was really getting interesting and post-human.

Does Iron Man have a chances against them?

Some of them, the earlier ones.

The rest he could probably take down with prep time.

He just needs to take out his Thorbuster/Phoenixbuster.

Let's take it one by one.
Morrigan: Not a direct physical threat. Morrigan's a biological hive-mind computer and thus a plotter and long-term schemer. Its play would either be to subtly manipulate a population into engaging in devastating war or just waiting out the human race. Iron Man probably figures out the deal, and figures out an anti-fungal chemical to kill Morrigan. OR DID HE?!
Krishna: If I remember, his power is basically nanotechnology that allows him to manipulate matter, both living and non-living along with a super genius intellect. Stark has used nanotech before. As long as he's shielded from direct infection, he should be able to punch him just fine, but Krishna's able to bring out some serious firepower, and if Krishna understands that a direct assault is a mistake, then Stark would have trouble dealing with him. 50-50, based on how far in advance Stark takes it seriously.
Jerry Craven: Cyborg, Stark is fine.
Malak Al-Maut: Telekinetic molecular manipulation. A proper force-field should protect Stark, and he made one for the Rescue Suit. Not sure how he'd win, but Stark could probably confront him on even footing. Another 50-50 chance.
Dajjal: A tricky one... Dajjal's power was effectively omni-cognition (he responds to conversations that haven't happened yet), and maybe some sort of teleportation or 5th dimensional movement ability. It is only a threat if it is bored or threatened. Stark could not punch this one, it's more of a Richards villain. I'd give it to Dajjal, because Dajjal would just choose the option it considers victory, and achieve that.
Maitreya: Atomic reorganization of biological matter, used to create abominations and to flesh-warp enemies. Tricky... a more cruel but also limited version of Krishna, powers are psychic in nature. I'd put this at another 50-50 chance, if Stark's able to gear up the way he would have to with Krishna and Malak.
Perun I/II: Cyborgs, Stark is fine.

The issue with Stark fighting Krishna and Malak is that both can extensively alter the terrain of their environment. It's more of a threat with Krishna than Malak. However, Malak showed extensive durability, he was able to survive a blow that knocked him to the Moon, and emitted various types of radiation that harmed people just by being in the vicinity of him aside from his molecular powers. The issue with fighting Maitreya is that unless you catch him someplace entirely deserted the death toll is going to be enormous, and Maitreya has zero reason to be somewhere deserted. Craven and Perun are also on a much higher powerlevel than Iron Man foes, though with a more restricted powerset. If they can get close they'd simply beat Tony to death.

>The fedora tipping mushroom god won the war by doing nothing

I got to admit. That was a neat little detail for the story.

The one god that didn't consider itself a god nor act like a god won.

The fuck mind manipulate people into adoring it, clearly preventing others from destroying it. Its not exactly nothing.

I thought they worshiped Morrigan on their own?

He/She/It/They jus sat in the chair the whole story and only bothered to start making spores when everyone else was dead.

No, the spores were mind controllers. They made people go on a frenzy state of adoration for the thing, until they got infected.

Nice, I think Wonder Woman is DC's Iron Man, so what would you say what would happen.

Supergods/Über/Wicked & Divine
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone in the world would cut themselves on the edge and bleed out.

It was pumping spores the whole time, the British were slow to realize they were being manipulated and only took the proper containment procedures when they saw side-effects. One scientist got infected, and his lungs started talking to him. Another was masturbating in front of Morrigan so furiously he pulled his dick off. I believe a mushroom grew out of the hole he made.

I dunno. She's magic, right? So while most of the same stuff would apply, she wouldn't need nano-tech or forcefield shielding. She's probably a heavier hitter than Ironman. Like Stark, she'd probably have trouble with Morrigan and Dajjal. Also like Stark, that may just be due to not having to actually deal with them. Dajjal enjoys conflict and abhors utopia as being boring, and Wonder Woman's series is unlikely to end so there should be no utopia coming. Morrigan would probably require her to pull some god-stuff to burn out the fungus.

>Hate utopia

He's going to REALLY hate DC then considering the future is Legion of Superheros and DC 1 million and those are both Star Trek style utopias.

>Dajjal
You forgot to mention how the fucker blow a big chunk of Eurasia when he self-destroyed

I was bumping at the character limit so I glossed over some things. Perun II, at the least, deserved more explanation than I gave, considering he was a direct Thor analogy and was able to go a few rounds with Krishna. I'm generally assuming that none of the Super Gods are dealt with in a single issue, I'm imagining Stark either spends a few issues analyzing them or sending suit-drones for limited engagements before coming up with a way to fight them. Craven and the Peruns will just require stronger suits, and since Stark seems able to make ones that can trade blows with Hulk and Thanos, he should be fine.

There's still conflict in those eras. Krishna's victory (the reason Dajjal acted, ultimately) was going to wipe out most of the population and then remake the world into a crystal spire utopia where no one needs to labor or struggle for anything. There wouldn't be a Solaris or Brainiac or Darkseid popping by for a dust-up.

Because I'm assuming he doesn't get to that point. Dajjal destroyed himself because he saw the future where Krishna and Craven fix the world as boring. 616 is full of conflict and weirdness, and since alien life is proven, Dajjal would still have the option to just leave and find a more interesting planet.

>bullshit OP characters lames out a win.
Who was OP in worm? they all had decent limitations. I only found the Slaughterhouse characters to be OP, and really only Jack and Bonesaw

>They all had decent limitations
You wouldn't think so given how they go on about the Duchess or whoever it was that had "so lucky she always wins" powers and those big lame kaiju monsters they keep saying would totally stomp the Justice League.

whatever happens that iranian cunt will ruin everything because "lol im bored"

what a shit ending

How the fuck is Wonder Woman DC's Iron Man? How the fuck do you think in the backwards manner to see a pre-war cape as a version of a Marvel character?

>the Duchess or whoever it was that had "so lucky she always wins" powers
Literally who? Are you talking about the girl with the precognition abilities that tell her what to do to survive? They let her win a bunch of fights but they often also make her flee from powerful enemies.
>those big lame kaiju monsters they keep saying would totally stomp the Justice League.
Who is saying they would stomp the JL? Retarded Wormfags? The characters aren't nearly as strong as JL characters both by powers and by feats. For fuck's sake their strongest character is a weak version of AMAZO.

>Retarded Wormfags?

Yes. They were arguing that the water monster one would solo the Justice League.

There's a good reason Worm threads end up in /trash/.

Wow that is retarded. I like Worm, but I actually read comics, so I know Worm characters aren't that strong. I mean hell their more complex supertech doesn't even work for anyone besides the people who made it. Worm threads belong on /lit/ objectively.

Stark needs to go bigger.