Amelia Bedelia 2018 Edition

Let the glorious greentext come forth again for our Autistic qt Redhead Maid

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/prIs1
i.imgur.com/fqpEK0t.jpg
ber00.tumblr.com/post/165442254642/amelia-would-you-be-a-good-dear-and-put-that-book
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need more Amelia without hat

Unfortunately since the idea of female housekeepers is problematic, the current Amelia Bedelia is a generic grade school girl protagonist.

Sweet. Amelia threads are always fun!

imgur.com/a/prIs1

Oh yeah, I wish She toss me some salad now
i.imgur.com/fqpEK0t.jpg

>I wish She toss me some salad

Uh... do you know what that means?

Did you actually click on the link?

>boob freckles

I did. I just wasn't sure if you actually meant to say that you wanted her to shove a strap-on up your ass. Because that's what 'tossing your salad' means.

tossing your salad actually refers to eating ass.

Thats pegging mate

My bad. I knew it had something to do with something being shoved up your ass, which is why I wasn't sure if that's what actually wanted.

I dont get it.

>tfw the only animated part she has gotten in all this years is with fucking Family guy a 3 sec thingy

Dressing leisurely - to dress in everyday, non-fancy clothes
What Amelia thought it meant - to slowly dress at your own pace

Family Guy style really doesn't do much for Amelia.

I love this one

I love these threads
More, I demand more!

What the fuck is wrong with female housekeepers? Amelia was a strong working woman.

Family guy style doesn't do much for anything.

Bunp

Nothing's wrong with it. It's just increasingly uncommon as working wages remain stagnant as costs go up. No one can afford maid services anymore, so whoever owned the Amelia Bedelia estate updated it to something more recognizable to their target demographic.

NEETs on Sup Forums will say it's a (((conspiracy))) though.

>dorkly
>the new college humor

Not saying it's good
But it's all I've got for a bump

Hmm.

What's an ordinary household chore that could somehow be misconstrued in a sexy way?

Wasn't Amelia Bedelia originally supposed to be a period children's book? I thought it was set in the early 1900s at the turn of the century

I'd imagine that was the original intent. I think the timeline slid around to accommodate the writing as necessary. Then again, it usually appeared to take place in a sleepy little suburb or small town, and those sorts of places sometimes seem to exist in their own little time bubbles.

test

やった!

No joke, the town I grew up in had exactly one gas station, one church, one grocery store, everything closes at 5 pm, etc. Nothing had really changed since the turn of the century when everything was built. Total population less than 5000. My family left when I was 16, and we returned a few years ago to bury some random aunt, and everything was exactly the same as it was when we left. I hope it stays that way, a little bubble in time for the future generations.

I thought tossing your salad is vomiting

Oh, totally. The town my grandparents lived in was just like that. Every time we visited, everything was exactly the same.

Are your parents related? Like before they were married.

No, that's tossing your cookies

Salad tossing involves balls user. HAIRY balls.

I feel like the best way to get Amelia to properly have sex with you, is to physically show her the metaphors

Do you mean like "Show me your high beams?"

I don't get this one.

She is simple enjoying a spoon of Skippy (Peanut Butter)

It isn't a joke, she just likes peanut butter.

MOMMY PLS

>Autistic qt Redhead
gib gf

I still dont know how to get that watercolor effect, I love it so much. Any drawfags got any idea how to replicate it?

Have you tried either Firealpaca or Krita?

*insert wordplay involving the breasts here*

ber00.tumblr.com/post/165442254642/amelia-would-you-be-a-good-dear-and-put-that-book

Can y'all not lewd Amelia please?

>Amelia
>not lewd

Her hat looks really shitty.

I requested that in an Amelia thread long ago.

We do need more no-hat Amelia.

I use firealpaca, (Medibang, but functionally they work the same) and I haven't a good looking watercolor. The stock watercolor doesn't look any good.

No, we can't 'not lewd' Amelia.

someone really needs to color this

Yeah I know, I was lurking in there

Am I the only one who doesn't really find this funny? I was never a big fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, so that's probably why, but I'm still shaking my head that everyone made such a big deal over this.

I guess I just don't get it.

>I was never a big fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, so that's probably why
it has fuck-all to do with aqua teen hunger force, they just posted shake as a reaction pic

>Am I the only one who doesn't really find this funny?

Of course, it's because you're a faggot, my boy

>am I the only one

Where's the Futa?

She'll probably commit suicide by self-immolation if she gets fired

thats hot

>It has fuck-all to do with ATHF
au contraire, user. Shit like that is exactly the type of shit Master Shake would say to the point where you don't even need the image suggestion to hear it in his voice. That's why the meme caught on after the Korra baby post, it just works too well to not do it.

>ywn have a pure autist gf like Amelia
I seriously want to die

not a single one here thinks of make some Amelia greentext?

What about the anime adaptation?

For anime I actually prefer this pure qt maido

Why do you do this to the dick in my heart user?

>Amelia with dragon powers

Alright, what's the death toll?

Total human annihilation

Who is the final maid?

Lets watch the world burn literally

I vote this as well

Does Sup Forums have any note-worthy maids?
Might as well make it a tri-board fusion.

Kawakami from P5?

There's a partly skeletal maid from Skullgirls.

You need to Google what tossing a salad means.

so is amelia pro skub or anti skub

>user: Are you pro skub or anti skub?
>Amelia: Oh, I'm not a professional at anything but being a maid, and I'm nobody's auntie.
>user: No, I mean anti like an-ti.
>Amelia: I'm certainly not an ant's eye.
>user: Are you in favor of skub or against it?
>Amelia: I can't say I'm well acquainted enough to know if I'm in it's favor, but I'm not up against any of it right now.

Give up, user.

I'd post the pic, but I'd get banned.

Post the imgur link mate

Alternate proposal.

this is so wrong