Sup Forums finally waking up because all of the Trump shills left after getting paid and their job is over

>Sup Forums finally waking up because all of the Trump shills left after getting paid and their job is over

Well, Sup Forums. You helped elect a baboon into office that doesn't understand shit about politics. He's not going to do anything he promised. You ALL know this.

Congrats. It's good we didn't get Hillary in office because of a few dirty emails, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mate could you fuck off

>th-the wall will um take some time
>I was j-just kidding korea we'll keep our military bases there f-for free of course
>o-obama care? w-well maybe its not that bad h-heh

good first few days Trump you backpedaling orange twat

this is now a fart thread. post your rare farts

>if i call other people shills, n-nobody will notice I'm one!

fuck off retard

source on these?

I heard trump made many promises for his 1st day, but he isnt even the president yet, right?

either way, gib sauce

no, we just wanted your salt, given how blind you are to clintons crimes, your salt is the best.sage

>Im not a shill because OP is a shill himself so him calling me shill isnt correct it was just him shilling
I REALLY REALLY wish using the word "shill" was insta ban on Sup Forums. also cuck.
I knew neither of these words before coming here, literally had to look them up after others called me cuck and shill.

inb4 people call me cuck and shill itt

The only thing worse would be electing someone who promised to be more corrupt.
Say maybe the wife of a previous president.

>clintons crimes
>using email wrong

>trumps crimes
>racketeering and fraud, stiffing his employees, not paying taxes

and I didnt even list his bankruptcies in there, because while being monumental failures, they arent criminal per se

fuck off shillcuck

This

Better a criminal in office than someone that literally has no idea what he's doing, my good leaf.

both campaigns employed real paid shills, but i think trump had more especially on Sup Forums

hope the remaining cucks aren't too brainwashed. despite all the trolling i really wish you guys would wake up

So butthurt, it's beautiful.

Who gives a fuck, we have memes at least

Keep the tears flowing, nerd virgin.

>Clinton
>Child sex slave ring, International Edition.

Yea we need her in charge! How else can other countries buy our little girls?

I get paid to shill for Trump?

Where is my fucking paycheck?

Is that really the best you got? Take a smoke break Sanjay and realize how dumb you sound

>Well, Sup Forums. You helped elect a baboon into office that doesn't understand shit about politics.
Thats the joke

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

Thread Theme

Fuck you shill, trump never needed paid shills on here Jew boy.

We won and you lost, you are on the wrong side of history.

>png name tumblr_nyqohneSuj1ufjp4qo1_500

>tumblr

Please die

>You helped elect a baboon into office

You still yapping about Obama?

>They're doing it >for free now

Fuck off cuck

>we