Pope criticizes Catholic traditionalists

>Pope Francis frequently criticizes faithful Catholics using this type of rhetoric. He has blasted the "excessive rigidity" of Catholics who believe in moral absolutes.

>“Traditionalists” with their “hostile inflexibility,” fail to allow themselves to be “surprised by God,” he said in 2014.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOXfbtWPZjw
youtube.com/watch?v=6fc7_OhT3fA
catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=29904
youtube.com/watch?v=PyWBaIEkZ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=NlV7VviHuwU&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzyd91NFx-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tcge7eppKo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come home, Catholic man.

Come join us under MOLOCH's embrace.

my dick has "excessive rigidity"

>The fucking POPE is now talking about moral relativism
FUCKING
STOP

>Pope Francis chimes in on The Holy Cross:
>"It needs more moons" said Francis on Friday

That Pope is a disgrace.

How can you cathocucks still keep this fucker alive?

My family has priests in, no one can stand him but they say he used blackmail to get there.

Bring back Ratzinger

#NotMyPope

Whats wrong with her Face, especially the nose.

>god is infinite and perfect
>god changed his mind
Pick fucking one.
Fucking goofball shit.

Ok now I'm mad

I propose never allowing jesuits into the papacy ever again.

Jesuits were always moral relativists

Catholics confirmed for whore of babylon.

I've been excessively rigid since the election. Maybe that's the problem

Someone should slap him in the face and tell him to shape up
Not as an assassination attempt (don't go full boar and kill the old man with a full-powered slap), but just to put the point across

Or pie him in the face. That one was fun too
youtube.com/watch?v=FOXfbtWPZjw

Jesus fuck. The Clinton Campaign in the leaked emails discussed a 'Catholic Spring' in order to liberalize the Catholic church but they didn't know it's already happened.

I wonder what kind of odds the bookies would offer for this lad to convert to Islam before he dies?

God, why have you forsaken us?

He'd prefer an Arabic mass.

I've found there is a Latin Mass celebrated in my town. Haven't been to Church for over 20 years.

Now, can I assume this will be an uncucked traditional Church, merely on the basis of this Latin Mass?

Fucking degenerate piece of trash anti christ cuck

Crashing this religion, with no survivors!

>2014

Also,

This guy is such a fucking plant I don't know why you guys don't kill him or something. Why haven't we had a thread on Pope Francis yet and his connections?

Pretty sure this Pope is literally Satan

>tfw even Catholicism is cucked these days

Who /sedevacantist/ here?

#notmypope

He's a Jesuit, so yeah.

I like Latin Mass because If you want me to sing Kumbayah, you better chain me and paint my face black.

I'd say there is a 95% chance that it's uncucked.

The Pope criticizes the Catholics for being too catholic.

Jesus Christ the fuicking marxist cunt is insufferable. How has being "surprised by God" worked for Western churches who "Caught on with the times"? All the churches except the traditionalist ones are empty. The sedevacantists are the most dynamic catholic community in France.

Lefvebre was right.

I hope this pope will make liberal catholicism implode I really do.

the Borgias were degenerate but at least they were first grade machiavellian politicians. This guy is just a cretin

>you better chain me and paint my face black.
Shouldn't you sing amazing grace then?

>"I'm more sanctimonious than the fucking pope"
Humble

I mean, I cannot say I'm a good christian that goes to church every sunday, but few days ago, my grandpa died and I went to his funeral.

Damn, that shit was bad. The priest shown no reverence for the wine nor the water nor the bread before the transubstantion. He grabbed them with no care. He let the lid of the jars make noise like if he was serving booze on a bar. He flipped more pages in the books that I do when I GM for my friends, like if he was not sure what to say next.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fc7_OhT3fA

The Pope s a Cuck. As a Catholic i have to say that hurts

The article is about a comment in a new a new publication. catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=29904

They reference the relevant 2014 comment though.

Well the papacy is no magic. There were so many degenerate or outright criminal popes in the middle ages, not to mention the anti-popes. They are just men. "a crisis of the papacy" heppened repeatedly in the middle ages and everyone was catholic as fuck back then. The church didn't implode.

>when Papists are dissin the Pope more than u

Remove this heretic

God emperor of Tera has won the seat of power in America now he must cleanse the holy administratum

If there is a God, he'd kill this cunt in the most painful manner.

I want to see all the Euro governments go hard right and force this faggot to resign in disgrace.

>(((Pope Francis)))

>On Friday afternoon Pope Francis made a statement to the Associated Press
>"Why aren't you sucking Muslim toes, Goyim? Its the best. Its what Jesus would do. Let your women be raped by their big donkey dongs. Give us your shekels."

Seriously though, why the fuck do any of you white anons still tolerate this?
This faggot should be killed.

The real church is under eclipse, francis is not my pope

Come home, brothers. Return to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Miss me yet?

O kek! Please expose pope francis for the fraud he is!
Check'em

Getting real tired of this bullshit

>that pic
Every fucking commie must fucking hang.

Yes. A lot, actually.

fuck that SJW faggot bringt benedict back

I know what you mean. My grandmother died a little while ago, she was protestant and racist as fuck. The only pastor we could find was a sketchy African guy in a rural area.

European Christianity needs to get its shit together if it wants to appeal to anyone.

how is a cyclist part of that mix?

I miss good old Pope JP2 :(

Benedict was way better. People didn't like him as much because he wasn't a cuck and because he was German

The pope was a fucking plant. I knew it.

I always missed you ;_;

Kek appanretly still has uses for Francis

Polish pope fucking when?

so is this guy the real deal

the antichrist I mean

> Sedememers, Protestants and cafeteria Christians think that know better than the Holy Father
heh

Because its the proper way you goddamn fucking heretical antichrist.
We need a Reconquista of the entirety of the European continent including Vatican City.

People need to figure out the difference between the Pope and the Church. What the Pope says is not binding, and if he speaks against infallible Church teaching, he's simply wrong and that's the end of it. He can't change the core teaching even if he wanted to.

But Lefebvre wasn't a sedevacantist, Piotr. He expelled priests who took a sedevacantist position. Sedevacantists are nothing but a self-centered and arrogant heretic group. Their websites are probably more retarded than the websites of evangelical Young Earth Creationist websites. They take stuff completely out of context to smear popes they reject and to bolster their own ideology. It really is remarkable how intellectually dishonest sedes are.

Embrace teachings of Orthodox church and in our life time we will reclaim Konstantinoúpolis/Tsargrad.

Welp. At least he didn't spoke ex cathedra yet. And he is not John XII. We will be fine, a little bit of sorrow never let us down.

Good thing I don't have to listen to a word he says unless it's ex-cathedra

friendly reminder that the jews took over the catholic church in the 70s

Our rituals are far in advance of theirs, as is our progressive attitude, and their 'hostile inflexibility' has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.

- The immigration project?

Among others. But, I must admit, I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the American society.

- The BLM unit should be online soon. It's currently undergoing preparations and should be operational within six months. If necessary, Trump will be terminated.

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again. A new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical city on the hill, soon that city will be real and we will be crowned its kings. Or, better than kings... Gods!

Sedevacantists don't just pull things out of their ass, they're following what the Catholic Church has always taught and been about before Vatican 2.

Traditional mass is masculine and uncucked.

Therefore it is seen as a threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyWBaIEkZ7w

Friendship with Jesus Christ ended
Now KEK is my best friend

That's the last straw for me
#NotMyPope

Hes the head of the Vatican.
The Vatican is the head of the Church.
If he representing the Vatican makes a public opinion, that is defacto the opinion of the Church.
You cannot conveniently try to pretend like this isn't the case. You cannot practice convenient apologist logic here.
The Church is rotten. It has not resisted the forces of death and evil, to the contrary is has aided them, and turned a blind eye to them.

No faithful Christian can reconcile their beliefs with support of the Papacy at the same time.
The Catholic Church holds that the Pope is chosen through the will of God, and if God himself puts a wicked man as head of the Church then the Catholic Church cannot be the earthly body that Jesus established with Peter.

I miss Urban II

One of the cardinals needs to take one for the team and throw him off a balcony.

He's a globalist pedophile that can fuck off. I don't recognize his authority as a "cultural" Catholic. The first non-European pope in 1400 years. I've always been suspicious of this man. He is a plot by (((them))) to change the Catholic doctrine and its teachings. I hate his holier than thou attitude too. The same bullet that takes out Soros would do well to take him out too.

hang the pope, rites war now!

ISIS doesn't even have to assassinate this clown, in fact with all the damage he's doing to the Church they'd want to be his personal bodyguards at this point

We need Trump to gas this fag and become the Emperor-Pope, Deus Vult

youtube.com/watch?v=NlV7VviHuwU&t

Did he, though? There's a shitload of misquotes and made up quotes of Pope Francis circling the internet and various news portals.

Come home white man

>900 years of catholic family history as soldiers and farmers
>thinking about to convert to protestantism because of this fucking cuck pope

>Catholicucks will defend this
ayy

Anti-pope when

Benedict already called in for a crusade and the reconquista of Konstantinopolis.

He's still alive.

We need to get him back.

I'm starting to lean towards Koetting style black magic.

>what is a heretical pope

Kek supports your train of thought

Went to a Greek Orthodox baptism once.

Catholic Church can't even touch it. It was an incredible event I'll never forget.

Worst pope ever

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzyd91NFx-Y

Its almost like he doesn't comprehend why people like traditionalism.

>trading in one bad person
>for a sect filled to the brim with bad people

The Francis is a shithead, what's new?

youtube.com/watch?v=tcge7eppKo4

Orthodoxy despite its nuances is what Christianity should be.
It is both humble and proud. It is heritage, community, love, and worship as it has been for centuries. It is everything that modern Catholicism is not.
It is conservative and stands openly against the evils of our modern world.

Francis doesn't manufacture guns.