Should I just give up hope for a season 3? I feel like everyone else on this board gave up a long time ago...

Should I just give up hope for a season 3? I feel like everyone else on this board gave up a long time ago, but I still feel like something good will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FqVupIpQso
youtu.be/O0rrHZQ52B0
youtube.com/watch?v=yM755OEke_I
youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM
youtube.com/watch?v=c1HnVoHhXas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fucking good engame like this...
Never, like my dreams

You're only hurting yourself by waiting for a Season 3 announcement. Give it a rest for now and just wait for McCracken's fourth show that's coming in 2-3 years.

It won't ever come out. Took me a while to accept that too...

It was already going downhill in the second season so it's better it got canned for that sweet cult status instead of getting run to the ground.

Maybe we'll get a reboot in a decade or so.

>reboot in a decade or so
>twerking wander
>dominator gets written out of the show because she's attractive
>wander & sylvia go to school all the time and don't wander anymore
>sylvia gets waifu'd by some creepy obvious self insert
>hater and peepers barely appear
>sylvia says YAAAAASSS

Think of it like this, user: Will Kick Buttowski ever get another season? Will The Buzz on Maggie get another season?

The answer for these is the same for Wander's.

In ten years our culture will probably have shifted to some kind of entirely new retardedness

Just like every generation

Judging by current trends, give it 20 years and we'll get a TV movie.

>wander and dominator as endgame

Just imagine Hater and Wander's relationship in Season 1 if Hater knew how to follow through and was infinitely more fucked up to get an idea of what sort of interaction those two would have in Season 3.

Good taste

>Sylvia says yas
fucking kill me

look at this fag

Love posts like this

They make me smile and destroy my faith in humanity at the same time

>Boys vs. Girls episode
>Episode consists of all the dudes acting OOC as fuck so they can be really sexist and chauvinistic for no real reason
>Wander, Hater, Major Threat, Peepers, multiple prodigies and God-Emperor of Mankind on one side
>Sylvia on the other side
>She effortlessly curbstomps everyone in the competition in a goofy, light-hearted manner

God, my worst fear for a hypothetical reboot is them screwing up Wander's character. What's the worst thing that the writers could do to him?

nah

>implying half that shit will be a thing in the late 20s

Craig might be dead by then.

>His only evidence is fanart

you are like a little baby

shut the fuck up

It's not that rare for trends like these to get "ironically revived", you never know.

They could make him have a dark and depressing origin that forced him into becoming a wanderer desu

Fantasy sequence, boys!

SAXOPHONE

Or even worse, IRONICALLY dark and depressing.

Wouldn't it inherently be ironic because you wouldn't expect it to be a dark backstory?

Half of the new writers are fujoshis from tumblr who legitimately believe that they've made a good backstory.

If you only started watching during the second season then you had no reason to begin hoping in the first place.

Post the best songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=0FqVupIpQso

youtu.be/O0rrHZQ52B0

WoY not getting a third season. If it did, you would all just hate it. A third season does irreparable damage to a cartoon.

It's not really the best but I've always thought it was cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=yM755OEke_I

True, true. The third season was supposed to focus on the plot more, which could've gone wrong. Still, it's more the fact that it didn't get a chance at all and that it could've been amazing if it had gotten one. Besides, we're not talking about some random cunt writing this, it's Craig Mc-Fucking-Cracken. He wouldn't screw up too badly.

I’m not convinced he isn’t already a corpse animated by Lauren’s pony magic

>A third season does irreparable damage to a cartoon.
>Simpsons

Craig said he had a detailed plan for Season 3 so hey I doubt it

youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM

You know I had to do it to them

fucking saberspark. what a fag

Also, I seriously wish that season 2 had the same animation studio as season 1. The differences are subtle, and season 2 still looks great, but it could've been even better.

The real crime is that the only point he made for Dominator was how she didn't want to go out with Hater desu, as a villain she does a fuckload for the season

Best song
Best character
youtube.com/watch?v=c1HnVoHhXas

>it's Genndy Tarta-fucking-kovsky. He wouldn't screw up too badly.

WOY literally got better as the seasons progressed

Dominator must have a species of her own, right?
What does/did her family look like? Does she have a hot mom? A hot sister?

Please, Sup Forums: fucking EXPLAIN to me what is in this show that isn't just as terrible as all other cartoons now. Because in many ways it's actually worse, from the several episodes I tried to watch.

>A hot sister?
She has a nice twin sister, which would appear in the 3rd season.

Lots of the episodes, especially from the beginning of the 1st season are boring generic kids cartoon shit. We all here like the show for the good episodes.

This makes me scared that maybe her second child miscarried as well.

Or they just reanimated the first one. Have any of us actually seen the kid? What if it's just an undead fetus?

>dominator gets written out of the show
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Many if not most people watched it only for her. It would get cancelled again, sooner than last time.

someone recommended i watch this when i was looking for a new show. and i watched the first epsiode or two and didn't really like it specifically because of the 'le completely incompetent' villain meme
and i was in a cool edgy 8th grader frame of mind at that time, i wanted somthing more mature than that!
so i think thats when i ended up watching star vs.

i just rewatched the pilot and had the same reaction, like 'le wacky get away' stuff almost pisses me off

while watching it what i found myself thinking was that this show seems like "what if the main character of a show is the terrible faggot comic relief jar jar binks character no one likes in a universe that has potential as he bumbles around and ruins everyone's day.

i dont think i can even watch another episode or two, the villian literally has an army, and fucking magic. there is no reason he cant just kill that nigga.

Pretty much this, except I don't think that universe has much potential either. It seems to operate on lolsorandomness more than any other cartoon...

(Though I don't think much of SVTFOE, either. To put it mildly.)

And he didn't.

Yes but a lot of people think he did so I guess anons point still stands.

So that's where Aragahst ended up. The gods are not kind it would seem.

WoY is an american children's cartoon in it's purest form. It's what you should expect.

The relationship between Wander and Hater is... interesting. It feels like halfway through season 1 the writers realized how much of an annoying, unrelatable fuck Wander actually is, and so they gradually made Hater more and more relatable to take over that role. Or they might have planned that from the start.
It did allow them to take the "incompetent villain" to the extreme and use it in interesting ways throughout the show.
Hater and Peepers are among my top favorite fictional villains because of this.

But yeah, if you're into cartoons for 'muh plot' and carefully and realistically designed universes instead of silly goofs and fun songs, you're probably better off sticking to shitshows like SU and Star vs, or just anime.

>you're probably better off sticking to shitshows like SU and Star vs
Are you kidding me? They suffer from the same type of lolsorandom shit as WoY, with a bunch of other issues on top. I even posted about the latter already: >or just anime
I'm not Japanese. On top of the technical dub vs. sub shit, it's completely different culturally.

>dominator gets written out of the show because she's attractive
Wasn't she going to be mostly gone from the show in the 3rd season anyway? Not for being "attractive" but because they don't have much use for her character anymore? Whatever development they could give her would be better suited for Hater.

I feel like Wander is a little more well known than those shows, but yeah I still don't see Wander getting another season.

>Taking Wander Over fucking Yonder this seriously
Christ, you faggots are just as bad as the people who take Adventure Time, Star Vs, Rick and Morty and Steven Universe seriously.

Unlike all the previous cartoons I mentioned however, Wander is one of the few modern cartoons that actually takes advantage of the fact that it's a cartoon.

>lolsorandom
I don't think you know what that means. Cartoony situational comedy and slapstick is not the same as LOL RANDOM. I can see how you say SVTFOE does this, but how the fuck is WoY random?
If you want to see something that's actually lolsorandom retardation you should watch Uncle grandpa

She was going to be a big part of the third season according to multiple people that worked on the show.

WoY is far more random than SVTFOE (though the latter has plenty of other faults to make up for it). I'm not even sure how you could think otherwise.

Even she couldn't save this show from its low ratings.
>But she is good for abit of Rule34 though.

I admit, in season 1 Wander can get a little annoying. In season 2 they manage to make him more like a lovable goofball while also lacing in the fact that he's basically immortal.

Could Steven reform Dominator?

No, he'd probably just fucking infuriate her until the episode goes from a light-hearted dark comedy to The Shining.

Wander's reforming powers are way better than Steven's.

Not really immortal, but someone who ages slowly and already lived many years.

No. Steven is a nice kid, but only Wander is at Wander's level.

I don't really think it matters. She probably omnicided her planet.

>depressed technophile that lives by herself in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>couldn't get into a good engineering school because all of her ideas were too morbid for the admissions departments' taste so she works as a low-rank nobody in technical support, which helps fuel her innate contempt for general people by having to deal with morons that don't know how to run an antivirus program or order a new part for their laptop
>spends her free time fucking around with technology, doing inane shit like enhancing her satellite signal and making her fridge colder
>eventually realizes she has no real reason to wake up in the morning
>gets more and more fed up with her situation
>applies herself more
>whatever small part of her mind that was concerned with being ethically sound and considerate towards others fades out
>she builds the first version of her death suit
>tests it out on someone to see how it feels
>it feels great
>her mood steadily improves as she does more and more bad shit until she's akin to how she is in the show
>ends up annihilating her planet

Give me an example of what you think is lolrandom in WoY, then.

They're beautiful.

>only getting interested and start near the end of s2
>fall in love with, even more after a phase of depressions because real life
>for the first time in years I am actually a fan of something again and hyped
>even do fanart, want to catch up onto all the fan discussions I missed
>see it's getting cancelled, only a few episodes to go

I know that being a fan from the very beginning and seeing a series die prematurely is shitty as fuck but I wish so much this would had happened instead of the bait and cuckening shit I had. At least I would have had two years of being really happy about something again, discussions and all that stuff that I just missed because I was too late.
Hadn't another hype show after that yet, I hope it will happen again with something that airs this year but who knows. Anyway, s3 never. It wasn't popular enough to get a sequel I fear, unlike other cancelled shows.

Thats the whole.point, I just watched the first episode and have grown used to all the shows you just named.
So when a show breaks that mold its unexpected, and not really in a good way.

>Wander is one of the few modern cartoons that actually takes advantage of the fact that it's a cartoon.
This is what I like about it the most. Almost 0 cartoons nowadays actually use it as a visual medium other than the occasional "wacky face XD".

Reminder that Super Hater showed up for one episode and then never appeared ever again

When motivated Hater is pretty damn powerful.

"I am so sorry"
>He said with a look that very clearly was not sorry

liked the first part

All of these will be ridiculously outdated in 2028 or so. Just look at stuff like rage comics now