See Paddington 2 today

>see Paddington 2 today
>theater is packed
>mfw the kids are watching this masterpiece instead of some BS full of farting and meme jokes
Who else has seen it? I liked it even more than the first.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectacled_bear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going to see it next weekend
Should I watch the first one?

Have to say it was pure kino, absolutely loved it and thought it was sweet and funny.

You don't NEED to, but you should because it's hugely entertaining. It's currently on Netflix and piracy.

I did pirate it. Was gonna watch it but I got the flu

I tried to sit through the first when it came out but all the slapstick and shenanigans just made me cringe.

The movie is basically a PG version of Seth MacFarlane's movie Ted

>first scene
>baby Paddington
>mfw I'm already crying

>innocent funny stuff
>”durr its a pg ted”
Are you brain damaged?
Sauce

Really enjoyed this one!

>first movie was full of lame jokes, toilet humor and a bland plot
explain why i should see the second one

>paddington
Who?

Pleb

i wish paddington's london was real.

>100% on the Tomato website
Damn, maybe I should check it out.

Looks fun, but it'll have to really impress me to justify that score.

>Dat face.
Perfect reaction fodder.

>relying on tomato film critic
Never base your assumptions based on what others would feel. Also not realizing that tomato is biased.

>tomato is biased.
A'ight, user, which movie's scored was it that hurt your feelings? It was TLJ, wasn't it?

Marmalade?

Not that user
They gave Paddington 100%
They gave star wars the holidays special like 58% but plenty of better movies much worse ratting.

It's public information that they sell their ratting.

This movie looks like poorly made shit. I'm sure it isn't a "bad" movie but there is clearly nothing to enjoy. All I hear about this movie is "oh Muh gawd it's the best ever" without a reason why.

Note how all of the bad comments start with "I haven't seen it, but..."

I am a grown man but I have a weakness teddy bears. Should I see this?

Also watched pic related and thought it was good, is it similar?

Notice how the people who actually show interest in it also show signs if autism.

Notice how since said user doesn't have an argument so he resorts to unoriginal comments with a dash of ad hominem

Paddington is for virgins

Should be right up your alley, then.

I watched 1 recently, I was skeptical going in (the stopmotion Paddington episodes are still the highest tier IMO) but it won me over.

>Officer in distress, urgent assistance required!
For me that was the moment that encapsulated everything about why it worked so well, compared to your usual CGI/live action shitfest. They created a genuinely charming and funny world without a trace of cynicism.

I like it the same reason I like We Bare Bears. It's a charming little story about bears pissing about.

Sorry, but, how is this related to Sup Forums? I mean, yes, the character is animated, but the movie is, mainly, live action, also, the story is taken from a book, not a comic

This
take this thread to Sup Forums or something

paddington is a classic illustrated and animated character, he is Sup Forums in his very essence while most of the capeshit films discussed here have zero relationship to the medium. deal with it

Because mods don't have the balls to take live-action shit to Sup Forums and free us of that particular strain of cancer, sadly.

Looking forward to watching it, loved the first.

Absolutely.

>Sup Forums
But I don't have anything bad to say about minorities.

We all do, user.

desu im not sure you should be on Sup Forums these days.

I think there's a real craving for innocence right now. The world is steeped in sarcasm, and cynicism, and outright ugliness, especially in media. And that's not bad in doses, but these days there's just too much of it.

I blame Sup Forums and Sup Forums for coming here and infecting Sup Forums with their hangups. Might not be entirely true, but I still blame them.

Do they even have brown bears in "the darkest, deepest parts of Perú"?

Not exactly, but close enough
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectacled_bear

>they sell their rating
It's an aggregation you complete fucking moron. I don't understand why you can't do two minutes of research before spouting your retarded opinions

>I like We Bare Bears
Ah ok. Opinion discarded.

because your 'fact' doesn't suit the narrative.

>Spectacled Bear

They look like black bears with scabies.

>Waaawaa, I need muh safe spaces!!! why can't I be racist??? think of le poor white people :(
Shut the fuck up, if you're watching a childrens film to push your nazi values and wishing for an ethno state you should unironically kill yourself.
/thread

His face creeps me out, i'm going to avoid it.

I'm sorry, what? Where did you get that from? I'd assume that you were trolling, but these days it's getting harder and harder to tell. So explain it, what exactly about those vague comments were you upset about?

Literally the only time I've seen people complaining about europe (usually london or germany) is literal nazis who hate that there are people that exist that aren't white ad want hitler's europe where only people born in a country can be in that country
also
>anyone that disagrees with me is a troll

That just looks a bit wrong

shoddy cgi, i agree.

It wasn't disagreeing that led me to think you were a troll, it was the content. "Nazi values", "ethno state", "unironically kill yourself"? The first two could just be a dramatic overreaction, but the last one is definitely something a troll would drop. And I don't think anyone was complaining about London (or Europe), just wishing something out of a storybook. It's naive, but not hateful and certainly not pro-Nazi. Relax, not everyone is the enemy.

Just curious, do you consider the Paddington books, animation, and movies to be actual pro-white propaganda? If so,is there something in them specifically that led you to think that, or do you think they just lack diversity?

Don't be poor and it would be.

A location doesn't really change based on where you are financially. Just your place in it and your perspective of it.

Notice the hypocrite that resorts to basic repetitive memes in order to attract attention.

Wow, what a triggered leftard.

One, you can't /thread yourself. You look like a tool.

Two, you had no reason to assume racism, and your overblown response makes your points about racism and imperialism, however valid they may be, look less credible because your argument is expressed in the manner of a screaming toddler. You're telling people to kill themselves in a Paddington Bear thread. Please grow up.

Wow.

Saw it but it was so bland I fell asleep early on.
My snoring bothered the guy behind me so he dumped a bag of popcorn over my head
I woke with a start causing me to kick the chair in front of me
That guy turned around & told me to fuck off
I told him to fuck off
He threw a drink at me but I ducked & he missed. Hits the girl one seat over instead
Girls boyfriend rages & punches fucknut in the face
Fag behind me says it was actually my fault so I throw my drink at him
Now EVERY chucklefuck decides to get in on the act with yelling & swearing
The kids in the theatre are crying
Fuck you!
No, fuck YOU!
AnimalHousefoodfightscene.jpg
2 pimple faced ushers & manager couldnt restore order
I made my escape b4cops

Man, kids movies are too dangerous. Too many uptight people. Plus my popcorn was stale.

>tfw so deep in the koolaid that instead of thinking of london's multiple other problems the first thing you think is "someone is attacking muh refugees, better call them a racist"

haha what a faggot

Cute movies are best when you're sick, user.

But the London in Paddington is pointedly diverse.
Like it's a whole underlying theme of the movies.

I'm so glad the books I got read to me as a little kid got a good adaptation.
I'd have died a little on the inside otherwise.

i feel sorry for fans of peter rabbit

Yeah. Usually these kinds of children's books get mediocre adaptations at best,or they're something entirely different like the Stuart Little films.

Surprised it was allowed to show considering its lack of muh diversity

Oh sure those horrible racist who complains a Muslim mayor is ruling their capital city full of Islamic fanatism and third world population who can't integrate :)

Are you underage? Muslim immigrants in Europe are a plague and it's a well-known fact everywhere.