Almost done

>Almost done
>Never storytimed
How did this fly over Sup Forums's radar?

The Boom! CN Stuff in general flew under the radar.

Is the OTGW ongoing still going?

The crossover flew under EVERYONE's radar
Not even sure tumblr talks about it

>this exists
I'm going to look for this tomorrow & storytime it if I find it.

Nobody ever storytimes the CN comics.

Because it's shit?

so are you going to storytime it or what?

Will there be a trade? I have been buying all the Regular Show trades that come out but there's way too much Adventure Time shit for me to bother buying it all.

Ditto. I know there are comics of other shows but I have no idea if they ever got trades. I would have liked if they had done a magazine style thing with the CN comics.

No, THIS is shit!

>I'm going to look for this tomorrow & storytime it if I find it.
Bless you user, bless you.

I know Gumball and Bob's Burgers have had a few trades, but IDK about any others.

the art is cute, but nobody will care until it's done.

I mean, besides the exaggerated elements which can be excused due to the artificial nature of the characters, it seems fine.

How are Sans and Chica artificial?

I thought you were gonna story time this OP

Well one's a literal animatronic aimed at kids and the other's a skeleton that has never actually been said to have had flesh.

>no Gumball
Why? Gumball, AT and RS are like brothers.

Gumball is the optimistic younger brother who succeeds and leaves his no good stoner brothers with his parents like the dead weights they are.
Be glad he isn't dragged into their drama.

What? Gumball life went to shit after S4 just like his older brother, AT. RS killed itself

I just read it to issue 4 and it seemed decent. I like all the continuity nods to both shows

>Inplying gumball was ever good

Once you look past the distinct animation style, it's really nothing special.

Unlike AT and RS Gumball makes me feel nothing but good vibes.

I think so,
The trades are always the same thing: one nice set of stories by Jim Campbell, and them some tumblrshit OC stuff by some hack.
Kind of disheartening honestly.

Because not all issues have been scanned yet. 4 is the last one uploaded.

It'd be too much of a clusterfuck

>implying it isn't already

>Kaboom
Literally toddlershit, you manchild

So storytime it

I'm starting to think won't deliver.

I found a link for it that I can download, but it's sorta low res. Let me know if I should storytime it or keep looking for a better source.

>too much of a clusterfuck
And?

Yes. He surpassed them all as he became assistant manager at McDonalds. Did way better than Steven, Dipper, Lincoln, and don't get me started on Doug.

Never mind, I found the first 3 chapters in a better quality. Going to storytime them here: