Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
10news.dk/?p=526
catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com/islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_vortex
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Define "normal"

In a traditional lifestyle, men would breed any suitable women. I don't see the problem.

He fucks her everyday probably

>breeding your own relative to produce deformed inbred kids
>most suitable

Emma Roberts needs to play Ivanka in the inevitable Trump biopic

he probably desperately wants to.

its one of the very few things a man of his wealth and power can't have.

well, he CAN have it (like so many of his peers), but I don't think he does. A rapist father wouldn't create the type of children he has.

Liberals are all distant from their families so naturally they feel weird when they see a healthy relationship

I wouldn't want it any other way

Why do liberals make everything about sexual degeneracy?

>wincest
>not producing healthy offspring

Gonna need some sauce, lad.

That's Christian propaganda. The chance of this happening is extremely low.

This photo was taken at a bad time nothing more

>still this salty over the criminal not winning

lmfao xD

bollocks so close to quints

>Can't hug your your daughter without Shrillary trolls accusing you of perversion

Why do they hate us so much!!!! ;_;

>w-wincest is so hot guys!
>Sup Forums told me it's completely normal!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
Fuck off with your faggy little fantasies, nobody wants to fuck you either way

>Wikipedia

Haha oh man. Can you Harvard reference for me?

This shit doesn't work, nerd virgin. This is why you're crying right now.

Incest is legal in France, Islam really has taken over your country

It never was outlawed

Trump gonna be a pioneer for incest rights?

It's still sourced on wikipedia you moron, you can check. Meanwhile you're evidence, (which I haven't seen) will be some dodgy unreliable study from an old pdf document with no clear provenance

Actually it takes about 2-3 generations of incest for any major deformity or disability to occur.

How the literal fuck do you think isolated small population villages and tribes would have survived if 1st gen incest children are instantly born with 3 arms and downs syndrome?

Source

Not a true statement. look at regional cultures, go back about 15,000 years in human history,, it was very common

Source

theres literally nothing wrong about consensual incest between consenting adults

you sure m80 ?

my younger cousin sits like this on me a lot when she is around our house, doesn't mean anything, you are reading into it too much

If you look carefully, you can see her areolae

This, me and my cousin take showers together and clean each others genitals, doesnt mean anything

HHGHHGGHHGGGG

Gay relathionships aren't normal, this is fine, as long as their kids don't do the same shit.

you take it far beyond the implications

you dont have to look carefully for that pinter

>close knit communities
10news.dk/?p=526

you take it far beyond the joke

it is not sexual between relatives

maybe

Muslim inbreeding rates here: catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com/islam

>source

Maybe Iceland? I've always wondered how such a small population can survive. They also produce beautiful women.

Lots of depressed women with daddy issues wish they had such a good relationship with their father.

Actually he's kinda right. Inbreeding is only really bad if you do it over and over again. First gen incest isn't that risky or bad from a scientific standpoint.

maybe he's not her real father.

Donald loves Donald Trump and she is the closest to a female clone of him.

If he could make one, he would have sex with it, mark my words.

>implying you wouldnt plow ivanka

This, I imprenated my cousin. Doesnt mean anything.

hnngggggg

This bullshit was disproved already, there's nothing wrong with incest.

There is an amount where you can avoid incest if marriages are arranged (I think it was 500) and if marriages aren't it's around 2000 that it's not a huge problem anymore.

>what is extinction vortex?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_vortex

Source

Only daddy issues snowflakes see anything wrong about him hugging his daughter

shes pretty thicc actually

Where exactly are you allowed to touch your daughter without it being weird? The man is hugging his daughter. Maybe you didn't have a dad growing up, or had a shitty one, but it's not weird for a dad to hug his kid.

i think she was preggy at the time

It's slightly variable though. Initial Brother-Sister and Parent-Child incest runs the highest risk of defects during the 1st gen, afterwards even with continued generations of incest of the same type it will stabilize.

totally normal

>British flag

You should be glad that Germans, Danes, Swedes, and French-speaking Swedes raped you in that order over the course of history.

Not degenerate.
Incest is degenerate and against God.

I hug my mother too and this in no way implies I'm also fucking her. This shilling is getting desperate.

There is though. First gen it's not that bad but when those genes get enriched the kids get fucked up 100%. Everyone has recessive alleles for all kinds of bs but they are rare so there's a small chance that the other parent would have the same ones. If you've done too much incest the odds grow.

>No Ivanka daughter
>no Lamborghini Diablo
Why do I even exist

This has nothing to do with the fact it produces deformed retards
Also you are 99% likely to be descended from somewhere in my country

tHiCk

You do realize he probably wiped shit out of her asshole, right? He, at one point, took her naked body into a bathtub and cleaned it, then dressed her.
Parents don't feel weird about touching their child's waist, she is literally half Donald J. Trump.

Nah senpai, they're the same.

How can it be normal when she's got such nice tits

Because your dad once said: "Cindy, did I pull out? Fuck! Did I pull out early enough?"

With a body like that just being in the same room as her will make things awkward for people watching trump.

At least he does not act like one of those hover dads that gives no affection to any child like the average cucked male.

>daughter sits on fathers lap

WTF INCEST LITERALLY HITLER IIM SHAKING

Fun fact is that many Parisians in the late 70s used one big bathroom. Where sinlings used to shower, while other in the bathtube and the mother has drying her hair in a corner... Always naked or in unwear. They even took shit or smoked in there.

Does it mean they were aroused and commited incest? No at all, its cultural. It was normal to be confortable being naked in front of your family.

Or some nordic countries in the late 90s, where the entire family went naked to their sauna, took cold beer there, other did push ups or just chatting for hours like you americlaps do watching tv. Do they did orgies or got arousal? No, it was normal for them.

Its only you impersexualized culture that makes every male a predator and evey female a whore; its you african admixture, the american culture is almost a nigger one.

>late 50s, NY every one dances normal. Parents and children did it all the time.
>current year, Everyone literally dances like a African tribe, shaking and move as in a trance, trying to show they are fertile... I dare to see any dad dancing hiphop with his daughter

White people have been doing this. This isn't new, just an unspoken subject.

any nudes of her she actually looks like she has some big milkers i wanna see

>Asking Sup Forums what normal is.

Hm

Yeah and it produces gross spazz kids

There's a picture of her big fake tits falling out on the catwalk. Someone will post it.

For information about inter-marrying families & deformities, just look at the Pakistani communities in the UK.

Almost

>Ivanka
>normal

oh boy now im really excited, thanks user

Incest is for people who can't get girls so they ask there sister for a hand

>tfw you make so hot kids that you can't resist fucking them

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

>posting a fake image

dat cheeky smile

I just came and I feel guilty.

>And now, dear president Putin, that you've met the president's daughter, meet his wife.

makes me wonder what the
get is

I really don't see anything remotely sexual in these pics. It's just a healthy loving relatives relationship. Why liberals are so obsessed with sex?

aussie bro are you sure you are not a produce of "insest"?? do you ask "yur" sister for a Hand once in a while??

I never realized how well spoken she was until now

WTF, now I'm literally shaking too.

Its their nigger culture.