Do you think there's a correlation between being into Sup Forumsstuff and being bad with women?

Do you think there's a correlation between being into Sup Forumsstuff and being bad with women?

Cut the /r9k/ crap and post clown girls

You asked that same question last time...

No, this whole site is bad with women. I've seen just as much ">tfw no gf" posts on /k/ as I have on Sup Forums

not necessarily, plenty of guys on Sup Forums have girlfriends
blaming it on your hobbies is counterproductive

In my experience, comic book guys are better with women than your average nerd but not as good as a mainstream normal dude. In my own life I have noticed that most comic book fans are also something else, like they are a musician and love comics or are a chef and love comics, instead of defining themselves as a fanboy. I have had decent success with women and have a lot of friends who are girls and I am a huge comic book nerd, but I wouldnt say I have a lot of sex and am a player or anything.

Anyway this doesn't matter so sage goes in the email field.

>hobbies

Well then, I should also blame women for having either the same hobbies as me (AKA the attention whores), while the ones that don't have the same hobbies as me (AKA having shit taste).

I think it always depends how far you are into a hobby. Casually enjoying Sup Forums stuff doesn't indicate being bad with women. I think the correlation is that people with poor social lives tend to get attached to fictional characters/worlds as escapism - i.e being super into Sup Forums stuff is a side effect of social autism, not a cause.

decades ago for sure, because it wasn't as popular.

times are changing and younger women are more receptive to this stuff than older generations. so older guys coming up on middle age and older are the last to get the short straws

this is why you dont have a girlfriend, user

It doesn't really matter! Opposites attract is a bullshit theory! You will never land a hot girl that's 8/10 or 9/10 because they want Chad! Even the nerdy ugly ones don't desire the average male! They all want is Chad! CHAD! CHAD! CHAD! So fuck women! I blame the matriarch for this type of shit!

Who hurt you user?

that's a pretty spot-on parody on r9k, bro

Chad...

Not my fault...

This is now a clown-girl thread.

Do you think this might be one of those Sup Forumsthings that correlate with being bad with women?

Either way, sure that sounds nice.

>Why can't you just act normal, user?

>tfw Chad goes home to an empty house and complains all the women want smart nerdy types
Your face when

What reality are you from?

Women are attracted to self confidence. If the only thing you're confident in is that you can't get a woman, it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

>tfw I'm 100% insecure

That's how I'll never get with someone... and even when I try to be confident... I say the wrong things... and I feel more awkward...

It's okay user, you can make yourself a person that you can be proud of, and the confidence will follow. Do your best!

Too late, I'm about to hit wizard level soon... no redemption...

>current year
>not having a so
Come on guys, step it up

>plenty of guys on Sup Forums have girlfriends
I'm calling bullshit, if you have a girlfriend reply to this post and compare her to a toon bitch

>tfw you realize that if you got a gf you've have to give up waifus, and suddenly lose all desire to have a gf.

No user you don't understand, virginity doesn't matter. Make yourself into a better person for YOU - at any age you can do things like eat right, exercise, learn a skill, be kind, etc. When you're happy with yourself you will surely find a person who will be happy to live a life with you.

Most people don't like being around downers, so do some self improvement. But the key is that it has to be something you do for yourself, if you try to do it for other people or with the intention of getting a big tiddy goth gf you will only get discouraged along the way. I believe in you user.

I have a bf

>have been doing this for the past 30 years

Yep, you're beyond hope. But don't bother trying. The game is rigged.

Ain't met no pussy good enough to tie me down.
Relationships are a meme.
Humans are meant to fuck and fuck off. Ever wondered why monogamous animals are the minority? Shit's against nature.

Part of wizardy means to ascend above the problems of mortals, insecurity becomes non-existent as you simply stop giving a shit.
Though do not believe this will make you more attractive to the opposite sex, it's not confindence, it's just not caring how many people see you jerking it under your pants on the bus

>says this to only get girls that are just below average or girls that are really ugly

Yeah... no thanks...

I am nearing 40 years and not giving a fuck is the only solace you can afford yourself.
Either you're okay with that or not, take your pick.

first anniversary coming up soon

It's not like you're quite the catch yourself, champ
Have realistic expectations for god's sake

Mention an animator or a comic writer who was good with women, I can´t think of one, even a guy like Frank Miller didn´t seem to be good at it

>you have to settle for less

Somebody that hates himself is obviously way past the point of doing things "for himself". At that stage, the only option is doing something for someone else, because nothing else is going to pick him up.

Be honest, from 1 to 10, how is she?

Getting a gf is an eliminatory process similar to the musical chair game. If you are one of those unlucky sods that didn't get a chair at the start, that's it, you're out of the game; if you were one of those nobodies that never kissed a girl in middle school or had his first gf in high school, that's it, you failed the entrance exam.

It's simple as that, some draw an ace in their first hand, others draw a joker.

that shit's subjective, bro
she's a cute girl that cares about me, cooks me breakfast when she stays over, stays in shape, likes nerdy shit and is into all of my kinks, that's a 10/10 in my book

people looking from the outside? 6-7/10

what about fucking your cousin
what part of the game is that

That's bringing your own chair from your own house and putting it in the game when no one's looking.

>literally settling for less

I can see my future being this fucking bland. When is Japan making waifu robots?

You can't buy a lambo with an empty pepsi can and a paperclip. Are you average? You can get an average or above average girl. Are you below average? You either have to improve yourself or settle. If you were a cute girl with lots of options, would you date you? What do you offer that other crusty nergins don't? Relationships are give and take.

This may not be the path for me but it is one I respect. Godspeed user.

>It's settling if you're both happy, but she's not hot by other people's standards
I think you need to go back to Facebook, Jeffrey.

Nah man... I just want a big titty gf that loves to cosplay and doesn't want to attention whore for other Chads...

I'm happy, she makes me and my peepee happy, that's what ultimately matters.

But sure go ahead and wait for that supermodel that speaks 7 languages, poops vanilla icecream and is a world champion chess player to come knocking at your door or whatever.

That's cool as long as you're good at your job, exercise, have lots of savings, travel a lot, own a nice house and travel a lot.

Where the FUCK are the clown girls?
Any other board would have disregarded OP's message and discussed the picture, but this is a clear sign the board's gone to shit

Forgot image

What does traveling give me?

Okay.

You're not getting it user, it's not about not giving a shit because you have a lot of nice things, the opposite in fact, it's about everything in your life being shit you're so beyond the point of caring anymore.
It's about becoming something that (kinda) looks like a human but on a fundamental level isn't human, someone who jerks off in the boxers he's worn for three weeks straight watching some shitty movie and falls asleep in it and drinks expired milk in the morning because he doesn't feel like going to the store.

>That's cool as long as you're good at your job, exercise, have lots of savings, travel a lot, own a nice house and travel a lot.
>if you're a certain age u need these things LOL!!
God, I hope people like you get mauled by a pack of horny dogs that fuck and make new holes.

Tasty food, memories, exotic drinks, knick knacks, prostitutes if you're into that.

So be king-NEET then? That's really the future you're looking for? Sounds like a shit deal.

Honestly, what the fuck are you even doing here?

I'm not saying be King NEET, not everyone is gonna strive for all that superficial bullshit, some people are just happy with a shitty little peepee job, and a chocolate milk in their hands, don't be a faggot.

>That's really the future you're looking for?
No one chooses the wizard life, but you won't care once you get there.

NORMIES! GET THE FUCK OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oh look, its this again.

The echochamber safe space for bitter virgins is This is Sup Forums

Hey if you're content with that more power to you but something tells me you really woudn't.

Some guys get dealt a tough hand by life, that's no excuse to become a waking disaster of a human.

I'm sorry you can't be happy with simple things in life.
Have fun being a sociopath, Jeffrey.

Oh please, I don't need an excuse to becoming a literal subhuman

>bro
>this guy has been here the whole day just to tell anons he has a gf

>that's no excuse to become a waking disaster of a human.
I don't have to excuse myself for anything, especially not a normie like you.

He's not a normie, a normie is a normal person, he's a normalfag, he's a "normal person" by society's standards, and pushes it onto people because he's unhappy. IE Being a faggot about it.

normie and normalfag are the same thing newfag, normie is just a thing that redditors/tumblrites started using because using any word with "fag" in it was too problematic for them

I fucked off at noon to have lunch and watch a movie(it was shit) with her. This is my homeboard, expect to see me around more often, bro

>being this butthurt over a word
you mean newfriend?

i hope you shit yourself in a public area with her

and why would you wish that upon me?

Mainly because you "dude, just becoming a better person" faggots who show up in every thread like this are insufferable faggots

I’ve been seeing this post a lot, which leads me to wonder if it’s a common tumblr phrase. I feel like it’s pretty pointless because the user is obviously implying that he’s been “hurt” by one or more offenders, and it’s what led him to the beliefs expressed in his post in he first place.

becoming a better person i'm all for, but for some people it's harder than others, and hey, babysteps, but this guy is acting like he's better than everyone and acting like he has all the answers because he's gotten his peepee wet

You do realize not all boards are /r9k/, right?
If you want to be coddled and get your confirmation bias you can go back there, if you wander outside people will call you out on your virginal bullshit.

Can I have the blank vector pl0x?

>acting like he's better than everyone and acting like he has all the answers because he's gotten his peepee wet
am I? or are you projecting some weird caricature onto me because your retirement plan sounds fucking awful to me

Some people are just meant to not win, man. The losers, the failures, the ones who exist purely to make the winners look better.

Not every ugly duckling is a swan.

You're the biggest loser on this board.
The losers and failures are the ones who wallow in it, or decide to go Patrick Bateman.

Boco... I know you're a huge faggot. But you make so much sense... You're ok in my book... at times.

>sounds fucking awful to me
>to me
>me
It's all subjective, bro.

fair enough
good luck with your piss bottles and your cum socks and your despacito dungeon, bro

I think there's a correlation between spending too much time online and lacking social skills, yes.

Good luck living a hollow life and shitty existence because you constantly need emotional holes filled, bro.

Tell it to me. They wont stop screaming. I can only drown the screams with the MLP theme song

>tfw getting a girlfriend has less to do with being a chad or nerd and more with being a charming person
>tfw you keep complaining about chads because you don't want to admit you aren't charming

you do too, bro, you do too

That was a joke post, saying exactly what you said, are you legally retarded?

>implying I'm not charming

Nigga, I'm the nicest person you will ever meet. And I still won't get any pussy because no wants the nice guy.

>you're such a nice guy! I wish my bf was more like you

Fuck you!

Dude are you alright? I hope you didn't break your arm by tipping your fedora THAT hard

>Tips Fedora

bro

>tfw the post before you said exactly what you said
>tfw you're legally retarded

tell that bitch(or bitches if it has happened many times) to introduce you to her friends, drop her ass otherwise

I think it's more a correlation between constantly thinking about ideal women that cannot exist in this flawed world and having trouble with real women. When have you ever seen a relationship as storybook as what most these faggots greentext about?

>chad
>charming
lel what's the difference?

>I'm the nicest person you will ever meet.
kek.