Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAxfOTUsi2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes the neurons in my brain go fast

But it isn't a rock, rock is just one of the many elements on this earth.

Same with ownership.
Would you give me your car keys?

>non-sequiturs from the country that criminalizes hate speech

that's nice. now why don't yo go break a law and see what happens

>You're under arrest
>for stealing something that mankind already stole from mother nature

>you're under arrest for crossing an imaginary line between my penis and a 9 year old's vagina
wtf i hate laws now

Holy shit Canada, why do you shitpost so much? Almost every thread.

We might as well abolish entire countries while we're at it since they're imaginary

>tfw you want to flood 1st world countries with shitskins so these people get what they want

>You under arrest for invading part of said rock claimed and governed by other group, which has a right to not tolerate invaders
What's wrong?

I just got triggered by chemical reactions in by """""brain"""""

this really activates my almonds

>Trying to act as you're foreign to human culture and it's importance to the entire mankind
"I was only pretending to be retarded"

how is that a non-sequitur?

So, can I move into house of author of that pic? Surely he wouldn't get mad about me crossing some imaginary boundaries?

>going as far out of context as possible so that you're never wrong
these are the same people that "win an argument" against speeding cars and the ground below cliffs; thoroughly safe to ignore them.

>mother nature
Fucking hippies

>You killed a man
>A small life-form in an infinitive space

You literally can do this with anything, how is this an argument?

Yeah it would if I was a fucking retard who didn't understand basic law

and you're an idiot for posting a collection of electrons on a network of sand machines and thinking anyone will care

humans are tribal and territorial beings. due to our desire to survive and not die off.

Fuck rules then, I guess I should just go rape all everyone and it's okay because laws are just man made and who cares?

You're under arrest

For propelling a piece of metal through a carbon based construction of cellular systems

They should make one of these showing how arbitrary the age of consent is, that'll really get the neurons firing.

Let's start with Belgium

>you are under arrest
>for ending 1 human life on this planet that has over 5 000 000 000 000 other humans and sending your victim to another place which we don't know exists or dont, or could better or not.

see i can do the same

>Imaginary line
>Welfare

choose one

What the fuck do lefties think happen without borders? That someone isn't just like "Hey these guys like me, we have guns, let's go take that for no other reason than me having more area under my influence. What is my influence? The are of which my laws are under and which I don't want those who I don't know coming in without my express knowledge!"

>what are you doing eating my chips on my couch?
come on broham. like, no human bean is illegal maaaan. like your locked door was just like an artifically conceived border. maaann

>you're under arrest
>for mating with a female human without her consent, the most natural way mating takes place in most species on the planet

You can banalize anything like that to make it seem stupid and illogical.
Right now you're manipulating electricity to read minds of people from across a "giant rock flying through space" while you're sitting on a massacred and rearranged organism. Crazy right?

>Earth flying
Come on...

You are under arrest because I can do whatever the fuck I want
Your move

>You're under arrest for taking a cosmically small object from the hands of another cosmically little particle of star dust without it's say so and then making that particle non-functioning
Or we can call it what it is, theft and murder.

The earth is not a giant rock. Liberals are comically dumb.

That is the most retarded counter-point ever.

Hell, I think I just turned into a brown midget goblin looking pablo when I read that.

Fuck you, spiclet.

Well the fucking benefits and gibsmedat is not imaginary

It is not. Bunch of Facebook users who don't know how the real World works and think that humanity is something beautiful that would work without borders and Law.

Yesss.... Good goyim! Borders are evil. One love my brothers! No borders! Except for Israel of course hehehehe...

Bretty gud.

>Really makes you think
youtube.com/watch?v=KAxfOTUsi2Q

Makes you think about why we have borders in the first place. They aren't imaginary. They are very real, and knowing about them and still crossing them is a crime. Continuing to stay across them makes you an immigrant who has committed a crime....hence the term "Illegal Immigrant".

>Money travels around the world with relative ease
>Had a meeting yesterday where we have to work on a 1 year project preparing to implement new convoluted EU financial regulations.

>walk into car dealership
>steal car
>owner gets mad, even though we're just a giant rock flying through space

False equivalency

Walking around isn't immoral.

If the united states is just an imaginary construct on a giant rock flying through space why don't mexicans stay in mexico, which is the exact same thing as the united states?

really homegrows my coconuts

>primate using primate outgroup aggression as an excuse for displaying primate outgroup aggression against other primates

>You're under arrest for making a pile of organic molecules unable to maintain a constant temperature of 98.6 degrees.

All crimes, including murder, are subject to this kind of thinking.

As you know; it's not.

This is the most wrong strawman I have ever seen but it made me kek

>Walk through his property
>"Get out"

AUGH FUCKING TYSON AND HIS ARTIFICIAL CREATED BORDERS!

Huh, really puts it all into perspective...

Do you lock your house when you're not at home? Why? Walking into your house isn't immoral.

kek at that image. It was harder to do on a computer for some reason.

By that retarded logic nothing matters including murder and rape.

reminder that the idea of borders, patriotism and nationalism are retarded

d-do you have an artificial border you call a front door that you keep locking so fellow humans wont walk through?

>mankind already stole from mother nature

"Mother nature" doesn't have moral agency, i.e., you can't steal from inanimate things.

If we lived in a reality where we had infinite space and infinite resources then that "line in the sand" argument would make sense but since both are limited and it's unrealistic to have a single governing body deciding everything on Earth, it only makes sense to segregate the land by countries, and those countries need to control the allocation of resources and the division of space between its people. If we just decided to eliminate the concept of countries and borders altogether then the people from resource and land-starved areas would flock to resource and land-rich areas which would result in absolute chaos.

>Imaginary

False equivalency

>Over-simplifying things you disagree with to make them look ridiculous

You could explain literally everything in our universe like that. Doesn't change anything.

Awesome. Let me raid your fridge. After all, we shouldn't let a silly thing like locks on doors keep us apart.

>raped a child? lel we're just a rock floating through space, get a life.

Since when do you need a passport for tropical rainforest?

Anyone who posts this probably has locks on the imaginary line between what is and isn't theirs.

>welfare
>no borders

Pick exactly 1

>imaginary
Okay, so we really need to build walls then.

Reminder that biggest leeches of welfare in the world bitching about borders are in no way surprising.

>Do you lock your house when you're not at home?

No.

shh stop refuting their strawmen

>flag check
>leaf

Nothing unusual here, enjoy Lena Dunham.

since niggers started charging after the jew taught them how

This is a great idea OP! Now, go walk into an ISIS camp. After all, it's just an imaginary line on a rock floating in space, what can possibly go wrong?

cool post your adress, I assume people would like to walk through your house on their way to the welfare center.

>YOU'RE UNDER ARREST
>for following your mammalian instincts
>and impregnating a fertile female
>violating an imagined moral constraint
>on a giant rock
>flying through space
OP's take on the concept of rape.

Hitler literally did nothing wrong.
After all, he only used his vocalization organs to manipulate the density of the air around him, didn't hurt anyone.

Why no open borders for all species? Fucking speciesist scum want to deny animals the right to live all over the globe. Fuck ecosystems, the Burmese python should be allowed to murder aligatoas and kids in the Everglades. Fuck Australia, hyperreproductive rabbits should be allowed to become the only species left standing. Fuck your lakes and fuck your rivers, the Asian Carp should reign supreme, and FUCK Lake Victoria, the Nile Perch deserves Sanctuary.

Makes me wonder how undergrad students are sharing this on facebook, because they are supposedly intelligent, but this shows they have no understanding of what a State is and what ownership is. It's the only way they could come up with such a retarded conclusion.

The only way for you to have ABSOLUTE OWNERSHIP over something is if you have the armed force or physical power to stop someone from taking it from you.

Therefore, the government or the body of people who lead a country and have control over the armed forces are the absolute owners of the territory.

So, you are not just crossing an imaginary line, you are entering someone's property that you, as you are not a citizen of that country nor have a visa, are not authorized to use.

And not authorizing people outside to simply explore that place is extremely important to defend the interests of that nation.

Also, Neil deGrasse Tyson is a conman. Fuck him.

>imaginary line
typical progressive bullshit

19 Majestic Court, Brantford, ON. I'm home all day if anyone wants to come over.

feel free to worship yet another tool used to split people and stay in middle ages. divide and conquer as they say

>You're under arrest
>For holding a tool in a specific direction and pulling a trigger in such a way to hurl a projectile towards a lifeform, of which there are over 7 billion.
Pedantically over-explaining shit can make ANYTHING seem nonsensical to dumbasses.

>think

No, they dont have the ability to think. Some psychology paper said around 5% - 10% of the population can think, the rest just talks.

Socrates made a living out of people that talk and never think.

Bet this nigger lives in a big ass mansion surrounded by a fence and gates

Human consciousness is an artificial construct imposed on clusters of arbitrarily defined atoms.

Age is just a construct created using mankind's flawed conceptions of time.

Possession is just a construct created by imposing false senses of belonging on items that exist in the world.

How can putting a cluster of atoms in the approximate vicinity of another group of atoms be a crime?

Because welfare is real, my monkey friend

False equivalency

The concept of ownership and concept of national borders are two separate concepts.

Yes, both concepts are inherently imaginary, but just because one might suck doesn't mean the other also sucks.

If I own a resource I have the right to make the rules regarding the use of that resource. The rules that I make are applied indirectly to other humans.

I labored to own my house, I didn't labor to own the US border.

I don't have the authority to tell people they can't cross the border.

>dude man made concepts and constructs are worthless in this universe
>let me post about that using a man made language on a man made device using man made frameworks

Really burst my nuts.

mexico is nice

relax

go home

the vacation is over

see ya at Spring Break

Should've been the first post.

no he's under arrest for impersonating a US citizen, hijacking a white child's SS#, etc

maybe even entering with a brick of heroine

Globalists have been BTFO. Now its time for...

Damage Control
a
m
a
g
e

C
o
n
t
r
o
l

This is why science should never be accepted as the complete and objective truth in life. Science is important to explain natural phenomenon and implementing that knowledge to manipulate it for the benefit of humanity, but as soon as you start acting like its a philosophy or a religion is when it hurts us more than it benefits. It literally makes people autistic, like Black science man, and fail to understand extremely basic social concepts.