Who /still riding the high/ here?

Who /still riding the high/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

You don't even know

I wake up every morning with a smile on my face. Then I get to shit posting on Facebook

Never let them forget

Still waiting on the democrats to be destroyed when the emails come out.

classic leaf

high energy posts

I've had a smile on my face since Wednesday, I've become super nice at work and extremely productive.

Not sure if it's wearing off, but I still can't imagine just getting use to the fact that he got there, like that was just a meme that people here took way too far, but then it actually happened. Feels great when pretty much everybody, including me, thought he would fail, especially his enemies.

Yesterday, I dreamed that I was browsing my phone, researching his historic victory. When I woke up, I realized I was in a great mood, thought back to my dream, and then it dawned on me that it actually happened and felt content.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg

/here/

It's so glorious I can barely describe it.

>flag
The distinctiveness of a Canadian shitpost is that they ether put no effort whatsoever in their bait, or they're completely serious in how contrarian and delusional they are, but you can't always tell which is which.

At least Australians set clever traps and teach people to be cautious. You just shit up the board with no benefit at all.

Oh god I am so high still.
I'm seriously thinking about hitting up a methadone clinic to get help because I've been 100% smug all week and didn't get any work done

A lot of people here actually stood up all night to watch the results. I just went to fucking sleep at time. I thought the corrupt neo-liberal establishment would win as always cause they rig everything the fuck up, but they lost DESPITE the rigging.

Next day, first thing in the morning I hear Trump has won. (he was at 264 but we all knew what that meant)

Everyone was tired and depressed, while I was well rested and excited. Trump made me feel great again.

I don't care i never come down

Absolutely, I haven't stopped smiling since the election was called.

Still smiling, user.
I sometimes start laughing reminiscing of this year

I'm not the only one listening to that all day right?

Is pic oc?

the best thing to happen in the last 10 years to be honest
it was like winning the lottery

I have it on right now full blast, boys.

What's weird is that I was very shocked and disturbed by it at first, and had several nights trouble sleeping. But as the shock has worn off and I've come to accept that he will probably be a decent President, I'm actually peaceful. It's nice not being programmed to hate for once, and it feels like all Clinton did for the last year was program us to hate. To hate Bernie, to hate Trump, to hate Republican Voters. Republican voters I know? They didn't brag, they were cordial and even conciliatory towards me on Wednesday.

The day after was difficult because of the days before, and the things we'd been lead to believe. But once those things were easy to discard, the world actually seemed better off. Not worse.

Only time will tell, of course, and as a Liberal I have disqueiting fears of what might come with a Trump Presidency. But I have total faith in America as well, because if we can elect Obama and Trump in the same decade, then we can always change our minds and our country.

>riding the high
nobody can fuck with me

if I get just a tad angry at something in the real world I simply imagine Trump's cheeky smile and I instantly feel better

>Is pic oc?
Either your really fucking new, or this is bait befitting an Australian, but I saw through it, but not so much that I was absolutely sure you were baiting.

get fucked you cuck

you are probably from vancouver or toronto

the day of the rope is coming for you too, soon

I work with a bunch of lefties, and yesterday was my first official day of celebration, not having to be around them. I couldn't stop smiling as I listened to patriotic music and drank bourbon all day.

Holy fuck, that gif flashes quickly.

Boss told me I was getting laid off the day after the election. I work for the State government managing a records system on criminal activity.

;_;

My last day is June 30th. I don't know what to do. I stuck with this job because of the promise of a pension, assumed I was gonna be in it till I retire. Now I'm just lost.. I just got married too and was planning on having kids, now I wont be able to afford kids.

Why would I ever bait someone talking about baiting

B-but why? Don't you have laws to protect people from getting easily laid off?

Right to work state. Meaning our employers can fire you without giving a reason (same with layoffs).

Oh shit. Probably should have thought ahead a little more and I would have realized it was ironic bait.

My condolences user

Is there anything specific behind it? If you're managing a records system of criminal activity they might've laid you off to cover up the vote rigging.

Nothing I did wrong. All government departments were ordered to cut back 17% because of the economy.

Sorry to hear that, but are the events related?

>17%
JUST

>Probably should have thought ahead

What if I am a newfag

Fool me once, etc.

>earlier on Sup Forums
>Aussie flag spotted

Even if I was new I would know the leafs and kangaroo fuckers early on