Okay Sup Forums, I'm fed up with looking for a Job so I'm going to uni instead

Okay Sup Forums, I'm fed up with looking for a Job so I'm going to uni instead.

Which fields are worth studying that will actually get me a job in 3/4 years? (most here have around 15% unemployment after 1 year out of college, but i'm sure that will change soon).

Go into Viticulture and Enology (you guys spell it like Oenology there I think) like me. Aussies have some good wines.

Lol in 4 years the job market will be even worse and you will hate uni its a horrid place.

To answer your question probably nursing and gp medical side of things

>I'm fed up with looking for a job, so I'm going to waste 4 years of my life, get in a shit load of debt only to still struggle to find a job

Food growing and shit is all owned by Chinese and they get cunts over here enmass by Visa so no that's out

Math.
Seriously.
Math will get you anywhere.

This.

Uni is the biggest meme

I live pretty far away from population centers and there's no jobs here, further more my parents make too much for me to be eligible for any kind of welfare in order to move
It's the only choice i've been given.

I wouldn't be asking here otherwise.

Second for medical.

Just go to NZ and grow some Pinot Noir fag.

I live in WA state, and just cause all the foreigners work the fields doesn't mean you can't be a vineyard manager or an enologist.

Go to a vocational school, become a mechanic, work at a railroad, make $30 bucks an hour, profit.

Stay away from STEM

Data science my man. Most in demand industry and will be for a very long time (data is expanding exponentially with the rise of technology). Easily can get 100k+ salary once you are past graduation phase. All you need to know is some statistics and have the fundamentals of IT and you'll wreck the course.

Lol trust me mate the only thing worth studying at uni is nursing gp and medical at least in aus but everyone and their dog is studying it here so once again just like teachers all of them will struggle to get any work once they finish

I'm an accounting major and had a good tax job lined up as of the beginning of my senior year, so now I can start focusing on studying for the cpa exam rather than job searching. So yeah, accounting is cool.

you realise the contradiction right? saying its the only thing worth studying then saying everybody is studying it and you wont get work. look to in demand industries in the workplace that not many people study.

I majored in sociology but got luck and had a non-marxist professor who red pilled me and so I was able to find how to get be a respectable member of society. Unfortunately for my peers all the other professors seemed more interested in the opposite, and I went to an "elite" school. I honestly wouldn't recommend anything in the social sciences at this point.

OP do not fall for the accounting meme. It is, in my opinion, much too dry and the courses are god awful. There are easier degrees/fields that pay as well or better. Unless you really like the accounting gig then go for it

Well at least in my area don't bother to be a nurse hospitals are total shit here in nsw

linguistics and foreign linguistics is fine if you absolutely want to do something close to litterature. It might make you travel around the world, and you will easily find jobs in other countries with a good pay.

Holy fuck shouldn't have posted without drinking coffee first...

Engineering Tech. If you aren't a retard and can do math go legit Engineering.

If you insist, I'd say the only thing that is worth getting into, has always been worth getting into, and will always be worth getting (even 10+ years now) is medicine

Even if you get just become a certified nurse, that's still a job that pays $90,000 for a yearly salary with a shitload of great bennifits

Electrical, mechanical, civil or computer engineering (providing its hardware focused) will get you jobs all over the planet. Everybody needs them and 90% of the people enrolled on these courses are pajeet tier. Other engineering degrees are memes or lack positions.

Medicine, maths and computer based degrees (excluding IT) are all exceptionally good for jobs. I'd go for engineering though, should you fail to find work, which you wont, the transition to trades afterwards will be exceptionally easy.

Australians, ladies and gentlemen. This is why you're locked away in an island far away from everyone else with terrible insects.

In australia its cyber security or data science if you want to do IT and land a high paying job instantly. Dont do commerce. Its a meme

Aussieness uni is the biggest joke we basically use it as another way to get bigger welfare payments and that's it Hardy any aussies grad its all Asians and older students

If you are not very smart, but stubborn, then try Tech / engeneering.

Do stats or biomed

Really hard work and long hours, though. Plus there's little room for advancement. Plus all your peers and colleagues would be blue-pilled, cat-loving women

What ever you do be sure it requires actually touching people. Anything else can and will be shipped out.

I feel like I need to make a prostitute joke but I cbf

This emu knows something