Apologize, white bois.

Go fuck yourself faggot

kek

That school must burn.

Why not get rid of schools altogether?

Last line is a bad photoshop, fuck you for lazyness, saged

>Undocumented
This needs to stop.

I'm a yellow male student, am I responsible?

You know damn well you're a white English teacher in Japan.

All jap are bigot

Die

I really don't understand why they have to keep reinforcing these facts. No one really argues with anything on that board (last one is photoshop). It's honestly amazing to see the left keep renforcing the strategies that made Trump win.

Every single day the left digs their grave deeper and fails to understand ANYTHING about why Trump and Brexit happened.

white males should apologize for giving these subhumans 'rights'. thats for sure.

I hope that's trolling lol Jesus Christ.

go fuck your self

The education system must be purged of this fucking shit.

The education system is responsible for all of this.

Education is the ultimate weapon of the Jew.

here

Im not white but i would honestly get mad at that wall.
Like holy shit. I cant fathom how these people go through such mental hoops to think this is okay

You should just stay quiet and exploit it to your advantage.

""""No""""

>dear people who were unable to participate in something by virtue of being children, apologise and take responsibility for the actions of people who share nothing with you but your skin colour
Very progressive/10

Hahaha, I suddenly feel better about being Swedish!

Ååäääääööööö motherfuckers!

That line is shopped u dunce

last line literally why the dems lost right there

Eat shit and die.

I'm not white but this triggers me

>mfw i'm half a spic and i'd vandalize that

I would have waited everybody to get out and put some nazi shit and other insanities on it.
This thing is disgusting.

Someone needs to sign "Adolf H."

Racist and sexist much?

>last line literally why the dems lost right there

Dems lost because they're center right corporate sponsored shills who offer nothing to the working class but platitudes and feel good social policies.

It's like the left hasn't figured out that telling white men that they are shit, usually won't get them to symphatize for their cause or vote for their candidates.

The more they keep pushing this, the more right-wing candidates we will see make gains in the west.

Thez should start adding addresses as well.

But i love being a superior white male

photoshopped

This right here boys is the deplorable attempt at female attaining total power over most of you cuck holding males.
>Mfw the feminist's have had this planned for the last 40 years, the finally for them would have been hillary in office.
Ever notice the male bashing commercials for cleaning products and things of such. The male is being shown as a hopeless idiot without female guidance....think bois look closer at all the other things that have slowly been turning the male gender into cucks over the last 40+years. They are now in desperation mode as we have started rattling our chains. FIGHT IT BOIS, KEK WILLS IT!!

I disagree with every single point.

White women sign this.

she wants whitemale cock obviously

It's a never ending attack

undocumented students, pay taxes

sorry you got BTFO

Let's meme the audit the fed movement, into trump presidency.

Stop talking about useless bullshit. Audit the fed.

The Ron and The Don.

The teaching profession needs to be purged.

Fuck niggers and spics I hope Trump gasses you all

>there are no walls

What is with this fucking meme?

Nice image editing skills, faggot

Sage

I'm so sorry for white dudes man. This actually made me hurt inside a bit. A lot of you didn't do anything wrong and just want to live your life as /comfy/ as possible. Shit, you'll even be looked down upon for taking pride in your own culture. This world sucks. Fuck this earth.

I apologize that white boys haven't mopped the floor with you niggers, coddlers and twinks yet. :(

how?

They say that last thing about gay people without a quote since he never said anything bad about them.

There are a lot of ways.

THEY JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT

THEIR FASCIST PROGRESSIVE DOGMA IS PART OF WHAT CREATED TRUMP

WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING VILIFIED AND BLAMED FOR ALL THE EVILS IN THE WORLD

WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THE WEST AND THE WORLD TAKING US FOR GRANTED

WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SHAMED AND GUILTED FOR THINGS WE DIDN'T DO

THIS IS WHY YOU LOST.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL CONTINUE LOSING.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE BTFO BEFORE YOU GO "You know what, maybe I should telling all the white men to kill themselves"

How charming.

>Indian students, I know *some* of you use toilets.
>Gay students, we accept you, no matter how much weird bum stuff you do.
>Chinese students, you can babysit my dog whenever you like; I know he'll be safe.

lol soz

Educate me :) I'm a white male.

I'm a non-white male and I'd like to spit in the face of whoever made this faggy thing.

Electing Trump is only the beginning... these useful idiots have no idea what they are doing.

What I don't get is that the white students in that school are such cucks that they let that shit stay up. I would just tear it down, and report whatever cunt made it for racism.

What's with the protection of undocumented students? How do they even manage to get a school place?

>fuck this earth
correction: fuck the golbalist kikes that manipulated the state of the world to what it is now

Why don't they replace all of the line with American citizens instead?
This shit is blatant divide and conquer rule that the britbong used during their colonial days.
So much racism.

I think at some point, schools and universities decided they needed to be as multicultural as possible.

Welp, we have names for the purge list now.

Anti-white racism simply will not be tolerated.

How come nobody ever did this when I was in uni? The most that happened was "trans safe space" posters in the toilets, and some larrakin went and drew dicks on all of them.

>Be a Mexican
>Got a backpack full of weed I sell to friends
You don't know me.

You're to be ignored, as Asians do not fit the libcuck narrative.

>No one really argues with anything on that board
>"undocumented students, in this school, there are no walls"
Illegals needs to get the fuck out of this country.

kiss my shiny white ass gaytards!

calm down m8, at this rate they'll resurrect hitler

Maybe they perceive white men as benefiting from the system so much that they will keep it running no matter how much you take from them.

Fpbp