Can we have a thread about the Marvel comic based Fox show The Gifted...

Can we have a thread about the Marvel comic based Fox show The Gifted? I just binged through it and while it is awful I find it very pleasing to look at both on a technical level and because the men and women are very attractive. I wish that it was better like Legion is, but at the very least it's better than those shitty X-films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yfdAGkjHGac
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmr_Sz8dHiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Can we have a thread about the Marvel comic based Fox show The Gifted?

I don't know, can we?

So what's happening in the finale tomorrow?

I don't even know anymore

Wait, shit, did I miss the two episode night?

Why is the guy playing "Eclipse" the worst actor ever?

No, there was no new episode last week and the promo said "in 2 weeks". It ends tomorrow.

Wrong.
youtu.be/yfdAGkjHGac

So it is awful? I only watched ten minutes of the 1st episode. Why is it awful?

>the finale

Season or Series?

Bad acting, terrible dialogue, awful story, and it can't escape the whole problem with X-Men

I'm more confused as to why they didn't just name him Sunspot. I mean it's not like Legion where there's a clear reason why they had to make NotRogue, NotMoira MacTaggert etc oc characters

It's gotten a lot better now that the Strucker twins are finally useful and relevant. But the Cuckoos stole the spotlight - they're my favorite character(s).

It got renewed for a second season

>it is awful
You are awful. It's more X-Men than any of the movies.
It has mutants that are getting their powers for the first time, mutants that can't fully control their powers, people that are afraid of mutants, people that hate mutants.
It's closer to God Loves, Man Kills than to superheroes saving the world from great threat like the Phoenix Force or Apocalipse or whatever. It has mutant fighting feat and prejudice.

Pic related are my waifus.

#
The Hellfire club final boss
#
The Struckers are worst, all of them

>It has mutant fighting fear and prejudice.

In such a tightfisted generic method. It's goddamn obnoxious.
And waifu's, that's all anyone on Sup Forums seems to care about.

Thankfully you're right about the rest. I like seeing them explore their abilities for the first times and learning.

Perhaps part of the reason I enjoyed First Class so much. Which, hey, not all the movies are bad.

>while it is awful
I disagree, I like it a lot.

Because his powers don't work the same as Sunspot's, they needed someone who could combine powers with Polaris so they could have that cringy aurora borealis scene.

I'll be completely honest, I'm only watching it for the implied incest between the Strucker kids.

Polaris is confirmed daughter

It gets drastically better, when it stops focusing on Fenris grandchildren. Where is the synergy, when you need it?

idk, but the Cuckoos will be sure to get my dick hard again

It has Sentinals, Purifiers, Hellfire Club, and mutants on the run. FoX-men has never produced anything that felt like X-Men like this

I never understood purifiers. They just randomly harass mutants without knowing about their powers. As far as they know, some girl could just turn them inside-out through their assholes. Or they could just run into Logan.
But they are written as your regular KKK, just racist and violent.
I mean, they confronted Blink. She could've fucked them up by teleporting them 20 miles up.
If I was writing the Purifiers, I would've highlighted the fanatical aspect of their group. Have them be fully aware of the possible dangers, but doing it anyway.

is Polaris going to strip one more time? She seems to like it

Thank you, buddy. I would've posted all 4, but I'm at work now.

the is the only other one I have, here ya go anyway

There are two more, but I don't have access to them right now. I'll post them in the next thread.

Agreed, but frankly, I would jettison them and their parents early in S2 and just treat it as a CW type show, I doubt they will get the four quadrant audience they wanted with the casting, especially the money they are likely paying Vampire Bill.

I like him. His acting is pretty good for a tv show that's not an HBO show.

Also his real-life wife is Rogue because also Sookie.

Just when I finally started to understand the beauty that is dreamer actress...that thing happened

She made me really hard in that bar scene

>just treat it as a CW type show
holy fuck, why do you want to destroy the show? CW is all garbage LoT is fun garbage, but still garbage

I thought the Aurora Borealis scene was pretty cool

But I like it when mutant powers combine in new ways.

To be fair, I miss Friends of Humanity

Hey, hey user, psssht! Come here!
She has nudes

I promised, I'm fucking delivering.

Boom

>while it is awful I find it very pleasing to look at both on a technical level and because the men and women are very attractive.

Never change Sup Forums

Thanks kind user

I kinda wish I didn't see the Cuckoos spoiled for me on Sup Forums, but I kinda feel dumb for not thinking of them earlier.

I knew the Cuckoos were coming as soon as I saw Esme. The Dustin Nguyen art also helped

Friends of Humanity didn't really work until recently, most of the radicals who would join a group like that were either religious fundies (Purifiers) or some kind of anti-government militia. Having them be not-KKK in the 90s/00s just seemed out of place.

Ironically, spinning them as an alt-right analogue these days might actually work.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qmr_Sz8dHiY

Whoa, I thought it had a 26-episode season order?

Is this her from another show or is this in The Gifted?

Different show.
This is the Gifted:

Someone should make a thread for the two-hour finale airing in 10 minutes.....

ITS TIME FOR INCEST POWERSSSSS

>same time as Supergirl
fuuuuck what do I do Sup Forums

>supergirl

yeah..no..no

Romanian Wheel of Fortune? WTF

I'm DVRing Supergirl, if only because the previews don't make the episode that appealing. These are literally the last two episodes of The Gifted this season, by comparison, so at least the last hour will be hype.

No, 13 episodes. Network shows don't even get 26 episode orders, it's usually no more than 22 (23 if it's the CW).

>Watch The Gifted
>Watch The Gifted
>Watch The Gifted.

It could end up being the last episodes period with the disney buyout.

They got renewed for a second season few days ago.

Yes my masters

yeah but the buyout isn't finished. Wait a few months

>Vegap---I mean, Campbell getting his own sad backstory

what the fuck

Pretty sure Disney already confirmed they weren't going to cancel things already greenlit.

GAY VILLAIN?

H O W P R O G R E S S I V E !

lol legion did this too

>comprehension

It was his brother, dummy.

Is this the livethread too?

>not pronouncing it Neander-TAL
And he's claiming to be an anthropologist now?

>incest doesn't exist

If this plan involves breeding with mutants like sapiens did with 'thals I'm all for it.

Watch Supergirl later? It looks like they utterly bungled the Legion. Even more than they already have.

Love you bro (no ‘cest)

>kill the muties

He left that part out of his little fiery speech, resource scarcity/inter-breeding with the enemy as a way of taking them over isn't that punchy though.

So like...are the a cuckoos actually being played by triplets or is it just good camera work?

>purifiers

camera work + body doubles with cgi faces of the main actress

user...

>Kill the muties
>Posts a mutie

I mean yeah, it's famous race traitor Hank McCoy, but still...

camera work, green screen and stuff

Man, is he gonna be pissed when he finds out Polaris is an Magneto.

>The woman you knocked up is literally jew hitler's daughter.

I meant Proudstar.

Someone's jealous.

HE GOT A STIFFY FOR THE TRIPLETS

>He wasn't a psycho. This book was written by humans biased against incest.

Well when you want attention, make a woman jealous

But non-incest is such a power nerf for him!

I kept thinking fucking lucifer came on today missed 10 mins

They're still leaning hard into the subtext.

Everyone's being bitchy to one another, and Ahab's brother may have died of the Legacy Virus.

last week I thought I missed the two hour finale and was confused when I couldn't find a torrent

>all this forced drama

at least it isn't relationship drama

Ah, Humanity Today, George Wallace's mutant segregation organization.

>it's a family decides to do everything on their own and fuck things up episode

Holy shit how many times will they do this plotline

Oh damn, Lorna gonna get Cuckooed.

Every episode, every season.

He is going full edge

>power/responsiblity

Shes going to side with him, they're going to kill grandma in front of her