The coming collapse of American Fiat currency and the consequences

ITT A discussion on the implications of America's Bond bubble on domestic and geopolitics.

Here is a quote from Source: news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1477425600.php

"The USTreasury Bond bubble is the second biggest asset bubble is history, behind the residential real estate bubble in the last decade. The USTBonds are a massive sanctioned Ponzi Scheme, signifying the default of the USGovt debt and failure of its sovereign bond. The Elite controllers talk of a flight to safe haven, when in reality it is a leap into a black hole and toxic vat. Motive is to keep USGovt borrowing costs to minimal levels while the debt soars toward the $20 trillion mark. The gigantic black hole attracts legitimate capital from around the world. All will be subject to heavy losses. The USTreasury Bond asset bubble is supported by three major forces: the USFed monetary hyper inflation, the Interest Rate Swap derivative contract, the bond carry trade managed by Wall Street banks."

I have been interested in this topic for the past 3 months, more so than the election. The current central bank system is a scam, perpetuated by the philosophy that 'if the King won't do as the bankers say, we shall fund the Kings enemies domestic and abroad'.

There is many questions to think about.

Are the central banks opportunists looting the system before it collapses (Think every bubble in the last 50 years).

Are the central banks run by a cabal that is planning decades ahead (Think the Economist magazine cover from the 1980s calling for a one world currency in 2018).

Idiots or Masters? This leads to the next question, what does the collapse look like. A Black swan event that 'no one could have predicted' (that conveniently has a solution ready to go) or perhaps absurd deficit spending to run away from the issue leading to loss of faith, deflation, oil bucks coming back from overseas, and then helicopter money.

When the hyper inflation begins what will happen I wonder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
armstrongeconomics.com/blog/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/he-won-because-elites-want-him-there-global-economy-will-collapse)
youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When the hyper inflation begins what will happen I wonder?

You'll still be a virgin

The world is fighting against deflation. You and your ilk couldn't be more wrong.

kek

We should move to the meme standard

well probably just get another country to buy our bonds

they're going to blame it on Trump

Jews Jewing to punish the goyim for defending itself.

Who could have seen this coming? Oh yeah me, that's why I'm already prepared for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

What is a deflationary period followed by hyper inflation as governments try to "quantitatively ease" there way back to stability and prosperity

okay

Can you elaborate please. Throw us some knowledge.

Indeed, my Barron memes will be worth a lot.

Yes, but thankfully we are memeing it early.

What is QE?

Indeed. People don't know about the bail in laws, and people don't know what happened to the Greeks when they had a run on bank
>they didn't get their money

I googled it for you brother.

"Quantitative easing (QE) is an unconventional form of monetary policy where a Central Bank creates new money electronically to buy financial assets, like government bonds. This process aims to directly increase private sector spending in the economy and return inflation to target."

No production occurred in the creation of this money, backed by faith in the governments ability to repay?

This, deflation first then hyper inflation .

>No production occurred in the creation of this money, backed by faith in the governments ability to repay?
No. They inflated a bunch of numbers to make the market look more attractive to small buyers and foreign markets.
While no money was printed and therefor doesnt count as a classic case of hyperinflation there are now trillions of non-existent dollars in the stock market and when people go to take them out the house of cards falls entirely.

Read this noob:
armstrongeconomics.com/blog/

Collapse is inevitable and has long been delayed. Some (zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/he-won-because-elites-want-him-there-global-economy-will-collapse) surmise Trump is the fall guy for what's coming and the (((elites))) will use this as an excuse for their takeover.

In any case, be prepared.

QE is basically the Fed buying US bonds. The Federal Reserve is now the number 1 owner of US Treasuries, before even China.
But rates are so low that they can only go up, and when rates go up, bond prices go down, so the owner of said bonds are losing a shitload of money and are not happy about it. Problem, rates HAVE to go up now in the US so that's the biggest hurdle Trump will have to overcome in the very near future.

So basically, the stock market is chock full of 'digital currency' and should people cash out the jig is up. Like fractional reserve banking?

Okay thanks.

Calling China a currency manipulator was a bit rich then.

>Like fractional reserve banking?
Thats how im seeing it but has a point as well but im not as familiar with the bond market.

Opinion on gold, silver and bitcoin?

I'm seeing it as the only safe haven in a world of Central Banksters, however, I think they know this, and I think they use the paper gold market to crush it.

If I had to guess, they will push for a cashless digital currency, the manipulation will never end at that point, but it might give rise to a blackmarket currency.

You do realize that shorting US bonds at the right moment will be the greatest trade in history right?

((they)) are going to crash usa and blame donald

SEND THIS INFO TO DONALD

HE SHOULD AUDIT THE FED AND TRIGGER THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE FOR A GOOD CAUSE

SEND THIS INFO TO DONALD

SEND THIS INFO TO DONALD

a complete non-issue

Also, rare flag. Hopefully I will see Cambodia, so I can fire some guns, since its impossible here.

Rare :) But yes, I think they rigged the election and still could not win, but took Trumps mandate away and funded the protesting to start the narrative that he has no mandate for change. Now he will be a fall guy, if the neocons can't make him a puppet.

Would you mind taking the time to explain why please.

Gold, silver and guns are always good.
Bitcoin or some form of blockchain based currency will probably replace fiat at some point but there are too many variables to really say for sure. One of the issues with BTC is there is no good way for a control because of the nature of the design without it going bust. However im pretty sure paper markets are pretty much dead at this point.

because treasury bonds are denominated in USD. conveniently, the US gvt has the ability to pay any debt denominated in USD at the snap of a few keystrokes.

these doomsday news usually come from people who want you to buy precious metals - but only if you buy from them!

So counterfitting creates wealth?

But the government does not have the ability to pay it back with a simple keystroke. The Federal Reserve Bank, credits banks with currency, so they may buy Treasury Bonds. The government can only Tax the citizens.

The country is going to shit and there's nothing we can do about it. No one single man can stop it. We just need to continue to pray and hope we aren't given a slow death when shit goes down.

While he is definitely shilling for his own precious metal firm, Mike Maloney breaks down pretty well the coming financial events based on fairly recent economic occurrences. The first five episodes are very good at explaining how the Federal Reserve works, but episodes 6 & 7 are relevant to discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8

youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY

Trump may as well go in like a wrecking ball and use his twitter to red pill everyone. If its a lost fight he has nothing to lose. A lot of support will feel betrayed if he continues the neocon dynasty because hes too scarred to go down as the worst president. Its cuntsfucked anyway.

To be fair they are well made, professional videos that were not cheap to produce. Mike said he put his money into these videos rather than advertising. Its advertising his brand and knowledge through education. A good shill?