Why is Batgirl also an expert mathematician?

Why is Batgirl also an expert mathematician?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9M7Ll4jXrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because shes a comic book character.
In the OP bat family no less.

Computers or something.

Because teenage girls are the smartest people on earth.

How do writers not realize that they are writing something stupid no one will like when they do shit like this?

I'm not in STEM but it bothers me when fiction makes that shit look easy. Even Spider-Man devising his physics-defying webbing in his 20 sqft bedroom kinda irks me.

She was oracle, remember?

Because it's a comicbook

I miss Oracle

She wasn't Oracle out of fucking high school though.

She's still a genius

Batgirl is really smart, it's kinda always been a key character trait.

Uh, how old is Barbara supposed to be, exactly? She looks like a high schooler here.

she sure as shit didn't git gud at databases without a solid grounding in math

let alone cryptology

why aren't you

why are you such a white knight fucking faggot that you actually think this is how college works and people write their functional equations out FOR MONTHS AT A FUCKIN TIME on a public board

it's up there because they're inviting others to work on it; it's called the Socratic Method, it's been popular in colleges since fuckin forever

if it were the only copy they had or they weren't aware that it had flaws that they couldn't solve and others might be able to, they wouldn't have written it up, which is the work on a board like that of maybe 10 minutes tops, assuming you write slow or your pen is running dry

i know you fancy yourself as Good Will Hunting because you managed to get your tax return done this year but user

you're a fuckin tard

how'd you like them apples?

Why is Batman an expert in everything ever?

Peak human.

She's post-grad iirc

Peak humans don't know everything ever.

I don't think a women in her early twenties really look that much from different from a high school girl.

Weird way of spelling Black Panther/Mr. Fantastic/Dr. Doom/Iron Man/Hank Pym/Bruce Banner.

Because bad writers think a character has to be the best at everything to be interesting.

She's no Felcity Smoak.

They do in comics.

You should exfoliate all that salt and find another place to be offended in, you won't get likes or wages here from that.

It's an effective storytelling tool. In fiction you have to make allowances and people usually don't find crunching numbers very interesting or entertaining. Not to say you make number crunching fun and exciting but you have to commit and go all in.

They are not even thinking in terms of interesting, they are just thinking in terms of brownie points and self righteousness.

You learn the damnedest things working for a billionaire Superhero.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9M7Ll4jXrM

Effective, perhaps, but invalid by my estimation. I'm fine with a genius coming out of nowhere and flaunting their superiority, but when they trivialize the struggle of the "normies" and show no signs of struggle themselves, it's disingenuous.

If this character had spoken briefly about what was on the board and hinted at its fundamental flaw, I might have been able to swallow it. But you don't "drive-by physics". It's never happened.

It's not disingenuous, it's just reality. Some people are smarter than you and can understand and process information better.

>Mr. Fantastic
>an expert in keeping his wife out of other mens pants
>Hank Pym
>an expert in not having esteem issues
>Bruce Banner
>an expert resolving anger issues

top laff

Batfamily.