Prequel adventure

Prequel just updated
also we're in for a long storytime from katia

Other urls found in this thread:

stbcomic.com/page0003.php
ciderward.tumblr.com/post/168854703335/been-trying-to-get-actually-working-on-a-comic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh, I don't buy it.

Not the update, that actually happened - but Sigrid's motivations.

>Took off her hood
>Blind
Shes just gonna wind up in a worse situation when shes done telling her story and regains sight, isn't she?

And I can't wait for the next update in March.

I just want the oblivion gate to finally open up and fuck everyone. In a way it'll completely justify sigrids actions, at least to her, that people left to their own devices will do shit that severely inconveniences everyone else. I wonder if kaz ever read Black Magic, a history of the occult, because it does go into an interesting dialogue about how "Every black magician believes themselves a white magician in their own mind" and it goes nicely with sigrids character

>Kaz ignored my order to use oblivion speechcraft to manipulate Sigrid into getting angry
I'm a bit upset

>Shes just gonna wind up in a worse situation when shes done telling her story and regains sight, isn't she?
probably, yeah
not that we'll find out in our lifetime, katia's story was just a prequel to an "arabian nights" style oblivion fan anthology

>my suggestion was included

>my suggestion was included and appeared earlier than 's

the question is how does she get from this to her station in Oblivion?

Kaz based her entire character on her Master level mercantile stat, though she otherwise seems pretty humble/laidback in the Kvatch tents.

daedra rape

>stalling so hard that even the characters are in on it

This happens all the time in the tabletop RPGs I've played, but eventually the GM realizes that his entire fucking story has just ground to a halt because the players can't read his mind to figure out the "right" solution, so he whips out a deus ex machina to get things moving again. Can we just skip to that part already?

I also wanted her to use Oblivion speechcraft, and even booted up Oblivion to specifically take not on what options Sigrid does doesn't like (I'm pretty sure it's love coerce, like joke, dislike admire, and hate brag) but nope.

I think Kaz might not really be into Oblivion's admittedly lacklustre mechanics, given the abstract magecraft Katia is doing.
>Yfw she deletes the cage with console commands

katia thinks of abstract magecraft but never goes anywhere with it

the story will certainly end with her never using Player Telekinesis to do anything notable

she might get actual telekinesis though

I'm pretty sure by Oblivion rules you can't actually get someone angry, just extremely tired of you.

Though that's probably just because they learned from Morrowind, where the best way to kill people was to call them names in front of a guard.

kazerad was this you?
stbcomic.com/page0003.php
credits list a "Kaz" and the about page mentions prequel, but link takes me nowhere meaningful and if it's you you voice's been distorted

fuck off stop advertising and necrobumping

No, if my voice was deep like that I would never stop talking.

I just try to drop by when I see a thread! I'll go now.

remember me?

What the heck is Kaz expecting us to do right now, contribute to Katia's story? He has half a year of magic "do this to escape" suggestions already, so it has to be storytime stuff, but I seriously wish that he'd indicate what he wanted out of us if he's got such a concrete idea of the story in his head.

she ded tho

already submitted a command for littlest dog
also, asking for an explanation on what he wants sounds like giving up, just think back to the imp boss aftermath

>What the heck is Kaz expecting us to do right now
Save your money for the next merch run in the spring.

Really though, next part might be Katia's littlest dog story (Katia stalling time) that he'll set up. Then I'm guessing people will be able to contribute to the bullshitting story afterwards.
After that, Katia will gain her sight back to see that shes even more fucked than before somehow.

So when is the kitten gonna be relevant again

hue we had a thread a few hours ago hot pockets deleted it

well shit Kaz finally updated after a "week"

>hot pockets deleted it
liar it died by lack of discussion, no hotpocket boogieman involved
go back to /trash/ whiny furfag

Kaz you're not Hu$$ie don't do pics like this its ugly as fuck and the colours are terrible

Kaz hasn't drawn in two years. He outsources.

wow, maybe he really is hussie.

wait what if he really is hussie

then he should neck himself.

>Because people suck.
So, sigrid is actually Kaz telling people are idiots for buying his merch and sticking to its never updating webcomic?
Color me impressed

Just remember folks: it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

does kaz have his own toby fox?

cider?

...makkon? he's got the music for it I guess
youtube.com/channel/UCmMWwYyeQlZzbeynRJwCSGg
and I'm pretty sure he's been the artist for some mobile games too

Would Cider count?

is it just me or is her neck freakishly long?

At this point it's obvious that both Katia and Sigrid are Kaz self inserts.

Cider is starting his own comic, everyone will soon jump on that bandwagon.

who?

>Read comic for a month
>Gets axed out of the blue due to art hangups/depression
>Restores it back later
>Repeat cycle

Naw, I'm good.

ciderward.tumblr.com/post/168854703335/been-trying-to-get-actually-working-on-a-comic

one of Kaz's slaves it seems I gotta drink some bleach now after skimming this dudes tumblr

Did you read his most recent post? Nigga's too depressed to work on anything, yo.

>possible comic someday maybe
yeah, not gonna happen

it was tl;dr but after reading it its kinda sad plus the theme of alcoholism

I think it looks fine

If you think you need to drink bleach now you should have seen him back when he was turbo mode ponyfag. I think he's actually calmed down a lot, but then I saw the latest post and it seems like he's back at it lol

>And I can't wait for the next update in March.
Oh, you poor naive child...

I don't think that is what the post said. I'm pretty sure it was just a general dissatisfaction with his art style and him deciding he wanted to go some new directions.

I've seen his old rage posts from back when that was a thing and this wasn't really like that. Plus he didn't DELETE EVERYTHING so honestly things might be going alright.

>kaz does several updates where all the images are just black because "its funny guys since she can't see"

>even with the art being literal black squares it'll take him 2 months to update

I actually like this character though. I like it when non-human characters aren't just a human with fur and tits. It kind of reminds me of the whatchamacallits from Out Of Placers

she's an oblivion character