Be honest, Sup Forums. What WOULD you do if superheroes were real? What would you really think?

Be honest, Sup Forums. What WOULD you do if superheroes were real? What would you really think?

I would try to get me some powers ASAP.

Just be careful. It's a fine line between getting spider-powers and dying a painful death from radiation poisoning.

Make a YouTube channel recording all sorts of exploits

Fuckers better stop destroying my shit.

none of us would be alive

yup, none of u.s.
meanwhile since my country is irrelevant enough to get away from all the fighting I can just go on with my life as normal

DC or Marvel?

I'd think I ought to finally buy a doomsday bunker, and start fortifying it, because I and everyone I've ever known are about to get fucked like never before. Hope my mom doesn't get assimilated by Starro or some shit.
You'll still be erased from reality at some point.

Really I would hate them. Like who the fuck is this fool tying up ppl on the street.

never go to new york ever again. way too dangerous. probably move to indonesia or some shit where superheroes never go

If they do shit like that on the subway, I'd probably be annoyed. It's bad enough when "normal" grown men act like children.

Just super heroes? They're bad for economy because they are known to not employ people and demand for more social rights. Super villians at least give hazard pay.

Fulfill my life long dream if becoming a super villain

It depends.

Are these people with actual super powers or just people running around in colorful tights?

I mean I guess technically they do, they just suck
I think they are fags

police do a better job of handling the riffraff than the self proclaimed superheroes do
Like there was a local super villain, he went by the name goat milk
had some eye makeup and a mask over his mouth, and was wearing like a spiked dog collar and studded goth clothes and stuff. He went out and began terrorizing the town

cops shot him
the total collateral damage from his rampage was a startled old woman, some scratches on the hood of a car, and one dead cop it was friendly fire

Well, in superhero rules it's either superpowers (like Hulk), or physical deformation and also superpowers (like Abomination).

>just people running around in colorful tights?

We already have those, and they're a bunch of toasters.

Anyway, I live in the Netherlands, so unless there's a Captain Holland corps that's recruiting, nothing would change for me.

Though I am half-English, maybe that's enough for the Captain Britain corps.

>toasters

Tossers. Goddamn autocorrect.

I was kind of hoping toaster was some new insult the kids were using that I just never heard before
I plan to start using it myself either way

"get lost ya fuckin toaster"

Did... did I just contribute to the Zeitgeist?

I will become one and I will save the weaklings.

Id have to deal with the B-teams since San Francisco is about a hour drive for me. So I’d probably pissed about getting held up in traffic because Slade or some pulled some shit on the Titans

Keep the hell away from NYC for one.

I'd want them all locked up where they couldn't break my shit.

He was no Killdozer, clearly.

Please tell me that's the Shadowlands being dumbasses.

That's 9/11, actually

Nothing would change for me, since there's no Irish superheroes and I can't remember any events in the big two where anything happens so it'll be fine until thanos wipes out half the population or the world explodes, until it's fixed soon enough, of course

I'm torn.
One the one hand, my initial reaction would be to immediately move as far away as possible from civilization. Absolutely no other people. Honestly, it's the best chance for survival considering the sheer amount of times that towns and cities get buttfucked.
On the other hand, I'd want to do everything conceivably possible to fuck my now-real Sup Forums waifus.

"Toaster" is the Battlestar Galactica way of referring to cylons, it's as old as 2006, you frakking newfags.

Post yfw a Sup Forums user gets superpowers

this

Move about my Regular life. Lets be HONEST with ourselves. If the Joker for example was real, after his First Rampage cops would have killed him.

We do not do rehabilitation of certain people who have done certain crimes. After the first 2 years things would settle out.

fpbp

I'd be scared as fuck of the insignificance of the average person compared to a superhero/supervillain.

The world would probably explode when some dumb ass inevitably gets way too much power and fucks up, if i don't get powers that help me survive in space/don't get powers at all i'd try to enjoy the rest of life, if i do get powers that help me survive in space i'd peace out and explore space

>tfw you get superpowers, but you're one of those C-listers that get murdered for shock value at the start of an event

Movies/TV shows: "This guy is a threat to society!"
Real Life: "That guy is cool as fuck"

Purge Chicago

the world would have to follow the rules of the comics as well
because if spider-man existed in real-life he could have been caught day one and used for experiments
Yeah, a government is going to let some guy just roam the streets of new york...