> press dishonestly frames the narrative all throughout the election
> Sup Forums sees right through tit
> press dishonestly frames the narrative right after election
> "YAARRRRGGHHH TRUMP BETRAYED US"

Mate, that's CTR posting that.

Is that a tranny?

Take one fucking guess.

Looks like Cher

I don't think """minorities""" are being dramatic, I think they're being fucking retarded, just how their daddy didn't raise them.

is that a new pronoun?

Imagine how doctrinaire you must be to think minority group members, to a man, can't possibly be dramatic.

No.

CTR shills.
You kno

>imagine how privileged you have to be to think minorities are being dramatic
imagine how sad your life has to be to twitter shitpost at 1:35 am

Imagine how privileged you have to be to think minorities are underprivileged because they are not being supported by white men in the style they believe they deserve.

she looks like she had an "egg-citing" day!

GET THIS TRENDING

>> press dishonestly frames the narrative all throughout the election
Huh? Trump won largely because of the vast media coverage he received.

She was egged for stating that there are only two genders you fag

I thought she got egged because she attended a trump rally.

Its up to you to push back, but take the moral high road about it. These stupid lib shits have been regurgitating the CNN and MSNBC false quotes and false narratives for months, with no substantive sources on anything. Call them on their stupid shit and make them work for the claim they are asserting.

...and you fucking faggots on Sup Forums who keep starting these pro-hillary threads about your poor electorate college can get bent. You didn't bitch when Obama won two consecutive, so fuck off and stop shitting up the board; go complain on your hug boxes Tumblr and Twitter.

haha it seems Sup Forums is just contrarian and not a political force! Thank you for correcting the record.

This, I remember that video.