Whomp Update

Whomp Update

Agrias worries, and rightfully so, that she knows so much about her malcontent boarding associate that his very mind is creeping into her dreams and her subconscious thoughts. Recently, a cashier informed her that her coupon had expired. The first logical recourse seemed to be crying in the bathroom, and then sneaking out of the store. Better judgment barely took precedent.

I thought they weren't roommates any more?

Is this related to Long Dreams being on this week's Junji Ito Collection, or just a coincidence?

>haven't read whomp since 2014
Man, I've got a lot of catching up to do.

given how the replace work and the "kill Ronnie, become Ronnie" effect, psychic bleed over IS something she should be concerned with.

He moved into her basement because M. Dude convinced him he didn't deserve his house and Ronnie burned it down, if I remember right

Oops, it turns he moved upstairs, actually

>As you dwell in the darkness of your room and your mind, you sink deeper and deeper into the abyss. As your soul has nearly plunged beyond the point of no return, a light shimmers, beckoning your return. Your body desperately scurries towards it. Upon inspection, it is but a small hole in the wall, leaking life-giving luminescence into your dungeon. You fumble for a used napkin, and hastily seal the breach.

>tfw unironically like keeping my room super dark

I gotta sleep during the day it helps

No, at some point, he really moved out to live on his own but then came back to live with Agrias.

I remember when I had blackout curtains
it was amazing, the room was pitch dark, best sleep I ever had

Same here just make sure you get enough vitamin d

Bought some curtains from goodwill that were made out of old shag carpet. God bless whichever hippy stitched those fucks together because it was like sleeping on the dark side of the moon.

Okay, this one made me laugh.

I’ll give you sum vitamien D

I've been there. I live in the Mojave, it gets god damned fucking hot in summer.

Okay, I'll admit. That got me good. That buildup was a normal Womp comic, but that punchline. 10/10

I thought she burned down the house after he mentioned the dream about them dating?

got a chuckle

Blackout curtains are the best. I work nightshift, and they really help me sleep.

I get home at 1. I'm looking into getting some myself.

So how long until Agrias snaps and decides to rape Ronnie?

>that last panel
>Shadman

>do a 360 a walk away

and*
fuck

It already happened. The only reason she stays with him is out of the overwhelming sense of guilt and self-loathing the act inspired.

>she burned down the house

>shadman

>doesn't want them to become a couple
>burns his house so they can live together again
Why is Agrias so tsun?

This and the pool dream make me think agrias has hidden feelings towards ronnie

Agrias doesn't have hidden feelings towards Ronnie, she IS the hidden feelings towards Ronnie.

Also, the pool dream?

Agrias and Ronnie getting together would be the worst end.

Are those feelings fear?

why am I getting invested in fucking Whomp lore what the fuck

honestly I can't conceive of a good way for Whomp to end. Ronnie's gonna have to keep making it forever, or at least until I die so I don't have to live without it.

How would you end it Sup Forums?

He becomes Santa.

ComicRonnie starts writing whatever new webcomic RealRonnie does after Whomp. Ronnie's wacky life goes on, we just don't see it because he's not making comics about himself anymore.

>joyreactor.com cut out ronnie's watermark and placed their own
There are actually people like that out there, people who would erase the name of the original creator and attribute it to themselves.

Same happens to greenteaneko

>wah they keep cutting off my watermark
>keeps putting the watermark at the bottom

Putting it faded over the drawings would look like trash and putting it in any of the blank spaces means it's very easy to erase anyway.

this, anyone who actually cares should be able to find the original artist anyway, they will always get their due

Mah negro

user we weren't bitching because of that, we were bitching about random faggots putting their name on someone else's shit

It's pretty obvious she does, Ronnie is a loser but he is a very interesting one, living with him must be one hell of an experience where there are never boring moments.

>How would you end it Sup Forums?
An ongoing plot about the frozen clone in that freezer, basically a fuckload of lore, horror and cameos from a bunch of characters that showed up on the strips over the years.

This will either end with her commiting sudoku or going full yandere stalker.

Is Ronnie an SCP with powers beyond belief?

I mean he has so many Aura effects including his embodiment now digging itself deep into Agrias.

He's be some Keter class shit.

SCP is trash and you're even more trash for trying to insert into EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF MEDIA

it's like TVTropes at this point

You must be fun at parties

I am, since I don't bring up my autistic mediocre creepypasta wiki at every opportunity

>literally the first time I've mentioned SCP in 3 years outside of conversations that specifically relate to creepy pasta in general

>you're projecting this hard

You sound great at parties.

>>literally the first time I've mentioned SCP in 3 years outside of conversations that specifically relate to creepy pasta in general
sure

Nice comic, user

Thanks user, I made it myself.