Is it just me or he seems sad since the election?

Is it just me or he seems sad since the election?

He's surprisingly quiet and not boasting

Maybe he didnt expect to be elected at all?

bingo

he is just charging up

we will see his final form next year

He actually has to kind of watch what he says now.

I wish he could just twitter bant all day still

>And so he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer.

ywn know this feel

he has to play the peacemaker now that he is responsible for the country, why would he want to stir up more drama and divide everyone even more when his aggressive campaign is over?

He had a long fight. He's tired, that's all.

He's humbled, you insensitive piece of shit

He is probably busy as fuck. Has to appoint a lot of people and do a lot of planning. He apparently didn't do much before the result as he didn't want to "jinx" it. Imagine the amount of files he has to go though to get the right people.

By getting him elected, he was the one Sup Forums trolled hardest of all.

>LOL DRUMPF CAN'T EVEN ACT PRESIDENTAL

[acts presidental]

>LOL DRUMPF WHY SO QUIET? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT TO GET ELECTED AMIRITE ???

He doesn't know wtf he's doing. Haha he's scared as shit

Or maybe you are just really young, and used to a US President acting like a constant braggart and chastiser? The campaign season is won and over. He's not trying to rally support anymore- now he's doing the work of governance. .... of course Brazil knows nothing of such a thing... just look at your pitiful olympics :D

He hasn't been quiet wtf are you talking about? He's already been doubling down on saying he wants the wall.
I've been addicted to drinking liberal tears for the past few days and havent posted here or done anything really

RNC internal polling was showing him ahead for several weeks before the election. That's why at all his rallies he said "We're winning, we're winning." He knew he was going to win well in advance. Now the idiot media want to know how the RNC polling was so much more accurate than theirs was.

He's fucking exhausted. I went to one of his last rallies, when he was doing 6 a day all over the country. No soaring rhetoric, no spontaneous ad libbing, just slowly mumbling a speech in subdued monotone.

he doesn't need to sell himself to people anymore. Once he's in and needs people to put pressure on certain other politicians he will be back to his attention-seeking self. Otherwise he'll be working behind the scenes to make america great again. GOD BLESS

The entire world is watching everything he does like a hawk. He is probably a little tired on top of that

I'm hoping he's just become more reserved since he's now shouldering this huge burden of responsibility

hope he proves everyone wrong again and makes the country great

He can't just tweet about whatever the fuck he wants now and it's killing him.

Let the Emperor rest for a couple of days, dammit

He has no freaking free time at all now. He has to manage his business and presidency. He is worried, he has to find good CEO for his businesses and shit.

hes probably resting. hes been campaigning straight for a year and a half...

This guy didn't carry real responsibility since forever. He used to be a real estate businessman, but for the last 20 years he was basically a TV personality who sells Trump-merchandise. Thats a really fun and light-weighted job, and now he has swept it for a job that is boring, extremely difficult and stressful, unthankful and the amount of responsibility you have to carry basically lets you age 5 times faster. He is shitting his pants right now because he knows he will go down in history as by far the worst president ever. George Bush is probably celebrating, because next to this guc he will suddenly look not so bad anymore.

i dont really think that he didnt expected to be elected..
i think he didnt expected for the reps to have such a massive sweep on all levels on the goverment..
that shit gives him godlike powers

They controlled congress before the election already. Also, dems can still filibuster.

He has just found out that he has to go live in a house surounded by libs that hate his guts and want him dead at any cost, he has to surround himself with republicans that didn't support him and are going to undermine his mandate. The people that put him in office are so far away from him and are of no help.

Life sucks. He needs our support and energy because he is surrounded by people he hates. Trump needs to fire them all somehow starting with Paul Ryan. And get like minded people in there. He needs Pense to advise him now. Hello Donald.

Because the bantz is over and the real shit begins. He has to prepare for making actual decisions and you know it can be quite stressful

>become CEO for Trump
>(((markets))) crash
>Guantanamo awaits...

How do i get the original maga hat?
Is there a way to purchraise it from europe now?

He's stressed, and he has to focus on things. Do you want him to jump for joy and throw money everywhere?
Think of when you are taking some test. You study, get excited, but once you do it you are stressed. After long days of work, you hope you can succeed in completing the test.
Or when you get a job. You get nervous and excited, apply for the job, and when you get it now you have to change your way of thinking. You don't have time to have banter on twitter, you need to focus on work first. I get headaches thinking about all the shit I need to study for university.

Also, what is with the "he didn't think he would get elected"? So did he purposely waste money and demonize himself because "haha xddd"?

I will choose this as being accurate.

Didnt he said its going to be rigged all the time?

His children are going to manage his companies

>Donald Trump
>humbled
>mfw

This. The job proper doesn't start for two and a half months, he's resting up for the real challenge of fighting with a semi friendly but still incompetent congress.

im not talking about congress only...
its the House of Representatives
also scotus will be a total win cause the only D judge will retire soon
its also the governors and the ssc

and just think the state of the rep 1 year ago that win is a scary present its a total control of the country and as far as i can remember (and a little be of research) this sort of shit has only happened 3 times so far

he isnt sad. he learned something that no one knows. he is shocked and terrified.

Obama probably told him something startling at their last meeting and he has no idea how to handle what he has learned

Just like #Brexit he is ready to realise that it is much easier to play snarky opposition than bring the results your foaming fanbase believes you will. (such as, ie, making them personally rich)

He is probably capitalist enough to understand the value of international trade and how everyone actually becomes richer out of it in the long run, yet at the same time has to promise ways to damage it in order for his supporters to be the only option. Yet that if he does, there is a chance his supports may end up even poorer. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing.

He is 70 and lived on a plane for 15 months
he has to focus right now on transition. Shit got real.
After January he will be his usual shitposting self.

he learned about the ayylmaos?

For all the unironic doubters, just remember how he went from mumbling incoherent faggot to "Because youd be in jail" alpha within minutes in the 2nd debate.

He has weird strategies, just keep supporting him.

he's keeping the low profile (which is good given the current circunstances), learning the minor stuff and procedures, and probably resting.

The dudes gotten everything he ever wanted. He's become so powerful nothings even a challenge anymore.

Trump himself warned us about this exact eventuality

>"When I become president, I will be- you have no idea, I WILL BE....so....presidential...but it'll be boring, THIS IS MUCH MORE FUN RIGHT!?"
>*croud cheers*

How did Sup Forums forget about this?

I won't forget

THIS. He would say you are fired to Obama but he said that Obama is a great man and he will counsel him.

> aliens

He said if he loses it will be because it was rigged not that it was rigged and that he already lost

Oh, please, after the huge campaign, people with his age will easily get tired.
Nothing more, he is tired.

There's nothing else for him to win.
Now is your turn.

this he is taking it seriously planning the next year and trying figure out how this works

Holy shit, that picture just hit me with a bunch of nostalgia.

yeah, there's SO much video of that... you CTR fags just don't aren't gonna stop til you're all dead :( why does it have to be this way?

>will go down in history as by far the worst president ever
Whatever you say Ahmed

Wena Nido

The House of Representatives is part of Congress.

he's going to say that whether he's winning or not. also PA and Florida were so close that nobody could've been confident that they would go a single way

he learned that there is nothing more for him to achieve on this little planet.

and he will get a mind controlling alien implanted in his anus

>Maybe he didnt expect to be elected at all?

No shit, Sherlock.

Trump started this campaign to promote his anticipated new TV show but one thing led to another and he quickly found out that it was too late to back out without totally destroying his reputation. His insiders have been leaking this for many months now. Now he's the President and he fucking hates it. I feel bad for the guy.

That is him normally.

Operating in discontent is a doublesided knife. It means you are never fully happy but you will always be improving to attain the impossible. A lot of successful people are that way, its called Type A.

Who are you talking about is pic related???

what if Barry was like Donny lissen man u may think im a vile nwo factotum,
but lissen, JUST LISSEN- (grabs DTs smallish hand with notoriously limp wristed grip) sure im a total faggot spook but
I dindu nuffin w/o THEIR CMMNDS-
real DT they will f-ing kill me if I dont do exactly as they s-sa---AHEM,, (one of the many nwo infiltrator assigned to Presidential handling appears in foreground lurking menancingly)

He knows that he has to do it, he has to make America great again....

which means that they're going to do it. He'll be our martyr... and he's sad that it'll come to that.

TODAY, I WILL REMIND THEM

>multiple rallies per day for months
>lol he didn't want it
When will this shitty meme stop?

He's concerned that people will get tired of winning

>germany
>merkel in charge
>having any opinion on trump while that wildebeest forever ruins the german bloodline

Yeah, no.

There's a lot of rumours that he's been told something during the 90 minute meeting with Obama that was only scheduled to take 10 minutes. He was also given above top secret intelligence access on ISIS amongst "other things" before the meeting.

He's been backtracking on policies since the meeting. Something clearly happened.

kek'd

He's sleepy and must hibernate for the winter.

This. Trump just got his first job in 40 years. The GOP is already making Trump his bitch. Paul Ryan giggles in his face while ironically dropping Trump's campaign promise. He has no related work experience. He juat became the world's biggest puppet

I'm a huge Trump supporter, I can't say he was exhausted at the rally without being CTR? It was a great speech and the crowd was electric, but he didn't have the energy he had earlier in the campaign.

But I'm a CTR shill, what do I know?

>He used to be a real estate businessman,
What a stupid shit you are. It's clear you're speaking entirely from you ass. There were plenty of businesses that he was managing. On The Apprentice, they frequently mentioned projects, usually real estate, that could have either been managed, or involved with by the "applicants." We have no idea how he split his time between the television show and his personal businesses, but it's insane to to think he just stopped being a business man just because he was on television. He earned like $250 million in total from the show, which was his yearly income from all his businesses, so it would have been a huge step down for him to spend all his time on television. The man is a a fucking billionaire, meaning there's no way his income could have been matched just by his television work.

Yeah, no. He doesn't start receiving the reports until next week.

>He is flipping all policies.

No. He supports two measures of Obamacare. They happen to be the two republicans supported before the ACA was passed.

>Thats a really fun and light-weighted job
Are you a fucking idiot.
You think a man who sleeps 4 hours a night and manages a billion-dollar global empire is not some hackey-sack playing hippie who just got his first real taste of responsibility.
Still, 3/10 CTR, got me to respond.

>Trump just got his first job in 40 years.
user, do you really fucking believe that, that amassing billions of dollars in assets somehow could be done without it being a full time job? Or it's somehow not a job if you make enough money from it?

STOP FALLING FOR THESE SHIT BAIT THREADS, YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORONS.

Jesus, give the guy a fuckin break. He's 70 and been doing multiple stops a day around the country on 5 hours of sleep. Donald is simply recharging, he's earned it.

He discovered that the POTUS isn't really in charge of things.

Trump still has well over a month and a half to convince the electoral college to cast their votes for him.

The establishment is strong. Very strong. Just because Trump won the votes of the people does not mean the electoral college will vote for him.

The battle for the people is over, but the fight behind the curtains to win the position is just beginning.

He said he's tired. Probably off the stimulants now that things have settled.

He's probably just humbled. It's sinking in that he's actually the fucking president of the US.

It was all an act to get him elected. Now he is his true self and he is going to piss off the left and Sup Forums alike.

I'd like to see your face after you just spent the last several days learning about all the fucking shit the US has pulled over the last 100 years.

well, at least you admit it. maybe there is hope for you, but clearly you are lacking the proper amount of enthusiasm, dedication, and espirit. Correct yourself friend, for it is you who is low-energy, and as such your perception of President Trump was damaged.

>He's been backtracking on policies since the meeting. Something clearly happened.

What is clear is that you garble the MSM narrative that is fed to you

he fucked up, the economy is on a cliff and he walked into a trap. Whoever gets into office will be blamed. He is now the scapegoat.

People are saying
>During the campaign he usually fly back to his Trump tower to wake up in his own bed
>He's pretty bummed out that he actually have to do this now

Still better than Hillary.

Hitler's vitriolic beer hall speeches began attracting regular audiences. He became adept at using populist themes, including the use of scapegoats, who were blamed for his listeners' economic hardships.[90][91][92] Hitler used personal magnetism and an understanding of crowd psychology to his advantage while engaged in public speaking.[93][94] Historians have noted the hypnotic effect of his rhetoric on large audiences, and of his eyes in small groups.[95] Alfons Heck, a former member of the Hitler Youth, later recalled:

"We erupted into a frenzy of nationalistic pride that bordered on hysteria. For minutes on end, we shouted at the top of our lungs, with tears streaming down our faces: Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil! From that moment on, I belonged to Adolf Hitler body and soul."[96]

Some visitors who met Hitler privately noted that his appearance and demeanour failed to make a lasting impression.[97][98]

Michael Fitzgerald, an expert in autism spectrum disorders, concludes that Hitler suffered from, and met all the criteria of Asperger syndrome as documented by Hans Asperger. As evidence of possible Asperger's, Fitzgerald cites Hitler's poor sleep patterns, food fads, dislike of physical contact, inability to forge genuine friendships, and an emptiness in his human relations. His conversations in the Men’s Home in Vienna were really harangues and invited no reciprocity, for which he seemingly lacked capacity. In Munich, Hitler was distant, self-contained, withdrawn and without friends. His comrades noted that he had no humanitarian feelings, that he was single-minded and inflexible. He was obsessive and rarely made good or interesting company, except in the eyes of those who shared his obsessions or those in awe of, or dependent on him.

As far as hobbies or pastimes were concerned, Hitler spent a great deal of time examining architectural plans with Albert Speer, an activity that remained a major focus of his life throughout

>files he has to go though to get the right people.
Sarah Palin is one of "the right people", so the selection process is "are you some right wing loon who supported me and was famous enough to get on tv?"

Trump litterally wrote several books with one of the economists who keep saying we will se another economic crisis soon.

Trump is VERY aware.

He's a 70 year old with 0 reason to become president other than moral obligation. He's probably eager to focus on work so he can spend some time with his family before he dies.

Yeah.
Nothing is sadder than to have accomplished your ultimate goal in life.

What else is there to do?

At least he will know to have made America great again.

>Spend 700 million dollars to promote your shitty show

Yeah sure.

What is it of?

Probably tired from the election, stressed from basically learning an entire new job (since he isn't a politician) and now realising that he's the head of the most powerful country on the planet, so he can't run his mouth so freely anymore.

This

And I think the end is near