She hasn't spoken in 3 days... What do you think happened?

She hasn't spoken in 3 days... What do you think happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

lenadunham.ca
lenadunham.ca
archive.is/bZTet
youtu.be/EUHRL2OhpiM
youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

death! they have been lied by the media so much, they thought they had the win in their pocket, they were 150% sure of the win, living in wonderland, shitting on Sup Forumsacks .. and then truth hit them like the french TGV and they cannot and will not recover. Even if they survive, they will be left with something empty inside, they will know this all their life...

Who even is this shit? In Japan I haven't even heard of! and on pol I see now over the last 3 days like she's important shit?

She probably did suicide in order to get attention and make trump look bad

She is "mourning" until Sunday then will ramp up her hate campaigning with a "radicalized" verve.

go back to 2ch nip

I'm a Burger and even I only vaguely know who she is. I think she's like a lesbian comedian/actress and friends with that other fat retard, Amy Schumer.

I only really ever hear their names on the radio for saying/doing something stupid.

Ok. Congratulation on not having a hillary bitch though.

I think she looked in the mirror and realized this election shit was making her fat.

>perhaps she red pilled herself - but not likely. ;)

Yup

she's a fucking cunt and we want to see her suffer

She's probably one of the first mainstream people to fully admit her advocacy of white genocide. Not implied, its out in the open in form of a video she posted, talking about how the world has to get rid of white men to become a better place.

Also she's an all around nasty bitch, wrote in her book about how she made false rape charges against some guy she didn't like, bragged about sexually abusing her younger sister before she even reached the age of 10 etc.

Temper tantrums, crying, and fucking her boyfriend with a strap-on to take revenge on white males.

Hopefully suicide or a trip to the Canadian Caliphate.

She is currently moving to Canada, she is a very busy girl.

lenadunham.ca

Wouldn't it be great if celebrities are offing themselves in huge numbers, and the media and gov are so afraid of a mass lib suicide, they are hiding it.

Someone get to the LA county morgue and do some sniffing around.

here's her websight

lenadunham.ca

If she writes something, she'll get 100000 replies telling here to fuck off to canada as she promised.

better if deletes her account.

*website

website but yea i hope our nipfriend can appreciate the irony of that website

>.ca
>what the fuck i thought the bitch was american
had a good laugh when i followed the link

>"I'm just chilling"

I am a burger and to this day I'm not 100 percent sure who this bitch is or what she does. I think she is a musician. But i'm not sure. I know she touched her little sister and thats it.

Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Hahaha 10/10

I love how these vapid, attention starved whores who never shut the fuck up have been silenced by Trump. Unfortunately, we all know it won't last.

>I was almost president
>Now i pick up my dogs shit in a forest,in my quest to find a suitable tree to hang myself.

That Vice journo exposed her.

My sides are gone

she has a show on HBO called girls and it is a fictional account of her life as a rich white girl (((JAP))) living glamourously in the big city. Needless to say the chronicals of her jewish angst and crazyness resonates well with critics.

Her foot in the door was the fact that her dad draw ugly pictures of nude women bending over legs spread and fully bearded.

She also uses Girls as a constant excuse to flaunt her nudity (you don't want to see it) because apparently that's what people are really like behind closed doors

One of her costars was Adam Driver. She bitched and moaned when he got cast in star wars and other films since none of the women from the show got cast in anything decent

She wrote a biography where she admitted sexually molesting her younger sister who is a now a lesbian. She has no talent but was born into wealth allowing to her to pursue her dreams. She is the definition of an out-of-touch limousine liberal

Oh shit and I forgot! There was this whole thing about how she forced her costars to deal with seeing (and rubbing) her bare, gaping pussy because she couldn't be bothered to wear the pads they normally use in sex scenes in the movie industry
For context
>she is a producer on girls
>she is the lead star
>she has considerable control over who is cast
>most of the guys she casts as her love interests happen to be way out of her league
>imagine what would happen if the genders were swapped

hahahahahahahaha that was good

Here you go guys...

She wrote a sobby essay with her head up her ass.

>archive.is/bZTet

C-C-C-CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEAAAA-AL

she's busy

She might be too busy spirit cooking to post anything. Or maybe she suicided herself. Hopefully she suicided herself.

She may have run into Sam Hyde and forced him into an unavoidable self defense situation.

youtu.be/EUHRL2OhpiM

Is this the real reason that she isn't moving to Canada?

Thank you for posting a censored pic.

You racists just don't GET IT. Lena Dunham is hip, beautiful, and a true role model for girl power. Just check her out endorsing future president Hillary:
youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg

She's packing her bags. She has to go back.

"what is that? is that the sound of a pebble" *kicks*

everytime I watch this asshole the more I like him. Also he needs to stop skipping leg day, maybe he is on to something thinking that when he starts cutting he will look more balanced, but while he is strongfat it looks like chicken legs.

Would hate fuck

>She hasn't spoken in 3 days... What do you think happened?

Perhaps realised that if she and her ilk keep going they won;t have a nice man like trump but someone who will sew her lips shut.

Maybe she woke up.

After she basically released an article that goes "How to impruve men? Well genocide all white males" which is basically calls white men genetically inferiour and got not a single cry of racism by libtards..Yeah after that she can hang herself for all i care and i would laugh my ass off.

I think Lena is autistic, desu.
There's just this awkwardness about her. Do you think she would have gotten this far without HBO connections? Course not. And she says inappropriate things all the time and doesn't understand why people get offended. I bet they have to force her to make eye contact.

Don't listen to him. Please stay, go to Sup Forums, and translate manga for us

Patriarchy confirmed for natual and making bitches horny.

But we kept going, thinking these were the dying moans of the dragon known as the patriarchy being stabbed again and again in the stomach. We believed that on November 9, they'd be licking their wounds while we celebrated. It is painful on a cellular level knowing those men got what they wanted, just as it's painful to know you are hated for daring to ask for what is yours. It's painful to know that white women, so unable to see the unity of female identity, so unable to look past their violent privilege, and so inoculated with hate for themselves, showed up to the polls for him, too. My voice was literally lost when I woke up, squeaky and raw, and I ached in the places that make me a woman, the places where I've been grabbed so carelessly, the places we are struggling to call our own.

STOP TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES YOU FAT SOW