Backtracking on Obamacare and illegals. Is Trump already cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUbiHCBeiQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaf

No he is extending the olive branch to those libtard protesters to shut them the fuck up.

Little do they know the one extending that olive branch is a viper ready to strike

He doesn't want to keep the retarded parts about Obamacare.

Will the shills ever fuck off?

You do realize the wall was a metaphor right? The real wall is mandatory prison sentences for repeat offenders caught coming back in.

Anarcho rights on suicide watch. Time to get redpilled on trump.
Unfortunately, it was too good to be true. The world is fucked because you let him into office under false pretenses. You fell for him. He establishment now.

I wished for it too, Sup Forums, I wanted him to be a savior. But it was not meant to be.

Any one who reads up on Obama Care can see its got its good points.. only problem is its full of loop holes that alow the insurance companys to charge what ever they want.

>Trump is keeping the good and tossing the bad
>Trump getting the best deal for AmeriFags as promised
>MAGA

>libs still trying to find a flaw due to "mu racism" and "mu sexism".. good luck with that

Probably not. Expect them for the next 4 years.
We're also on Sup Forums, so they're probably just trolls shit-posting.

Why is Hillary still wasting money on you nerd virgins? You guys fail at everything.

Go to bed Achmed

They did this with Brexit, too. When it doubt, wait it out.

Habib pls stop. It has no good points. If it was good they wouldn't fine you for not participating.

This. Obamacare only even passed because there were a lot of legit things it addressed that won people over.

It's like coating a poison pill in ice cream.

Cut out the bad, keep what remains. Obama gets to keep a fragment of his legacy intact, it makes Trump look like a great compromiser, and we fix what IS broken, now that the true complaints about insurance have been addressed, and we can attempt to see how the old system works with the legit reforms.

As for a border wall, it's not really feasible. If we can convince other states to implement Texas-style checkpoints and increase border patrol funding, we'll see a sharp drop in border drug trafficking. But like many illegals these days are just overstaying their visas.

He can't toss the ACA right away or he'll cause people to lose coverage, which is a really bad move for his image. What he can do is strip it down to only a couple core bits that people do like, and append his own, new policies to it.

>people are shocked that a politician isn't doing what he said he'd do
>people are shocked TRUMP, who said contradictory things every other day, isn't doing exactly what he said he'd do
>people are shocked that a savvy businessman sees value in compromise

Trump is showing that he isn't just a volatile dumbshit, and was playing it up to get into the whitehouse. Good for him. He's showing great tact and judgement right now.

Not backtracking on Obamacare.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUbiHCBeiQQ

What has he said about illegals that makes you think he got cucked?

Keep in mind that Trump is president-elect now, i.e. he can't be a shitposter anymore.

>yfw building a wall was just a metaphor

No one is shocked except fucktards like yourself who never bothered to listen to the man and instead believed the media lies.

of course trump likes some of the provisions of obamacare. he's not a muh free market cuck, he likes policies that help the american people. coverage for pre-existing conditions helps the american people, of course he wants to keep that part of obamacare.

>no sauz

sage

leaf lives dont matter

Nice try CTR.

If Trump had betrayed us or turncoated to the NWO George Soros wouldn't be funding all these protests to get him ousted. Everybody is against Trump, there is no reason to think he sold out.

Leaf...Leaf never changes.

Hey, I'm not being islamistic here, just realistic. The dream is over. I'm just one of the first to weak up.

>haha Sup Forums i know you the MSM have lied the entire time, BUT HAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS THE MSM ARE SAYING TRUMP IS DOING THINGS HAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO

#DRAINING THE SWAMP

Presidential Transition Team’s Staff Leadership lineup:
>Kellyanne Conway, Senior Advisor
>David Bossie, Deputy Executive Director
>Stephen Miller, National Policy Director
>Jason Miller, Communications Director
>Hope Hicks, National Press Secretary
>Dan Scavino, Director of Social Media
>Don McGahn, General Counsel
>Katie Walsh, Senior Advisor

Chairman of Transition Team:
>Vice President-elect Mike Pence