Is your waifu legal in your state?

Is your waifu legal in your state?
If not, what are you gonna do about it?

desu I still don't understand how the age of consent works in this country. I live in MI and legally it's 16, but I've heard it's 18 at other times. Not that it really matters, I find most women under 20 to be unattractive, but still.

My waifu isn't legal in any country that isn't controlled by a warlord.

>wonderloli
?

I'm not sure, is she?

>I find most women under 20 to be unattractive
So you're that fag who skewed the OKC survey...

I never understood the appeal for barely legal girls either. They still act immature, and they don't know how to handle themselves unless if you hold their hands through everything either.

This is why I find mature women in their late 20's and slightly beyond attractive.

Because many women in their 20s already look really old and barely fuckable at all. That's why.
It's purely physical attraction.

>They still act immature, and they don't know how to handle themselves unless if you hold their hands through everything either.
that's the appeal itself tho, like having a padawan you can bone

Imagine anakin boning tsoka or whatever her name was, it's hot for everyone involved

>18 at other times
most of the time the 16 age is for two teenagers

>cross the border
>16-year-olds completely legal unless you have some official authority over them, no other exceptions unlike pretty much every state
Why is Canada not on there again?

>tries looking for province
>remembers i live in canada
>still no

>remembers i live in canada
It's sadly quite hard to forget.

She's definitely legal by the time the third season rolls around.
not that that matters because she wasn't EVEN FUCKING IN IT

Huh? I don't even watch Wakfu but I know that she's one of the most, if not THE most, popular character for the age demographic of the show.

How did they not include her in the third season?

I'm guessing that doesn't apply to foreigners

Why would it not?

what is wai-fu?

I could make an exhaustive list of all the characters who should have been in S3 but weren't.
The director decided to go ahead and cut out a massive portion of previously established characters in order to persue a single narrowly-focused overarching plot.

>I don't even watch Wakfu
>I know that she's one of the most, if not THE most, popular character for the age demographic of the show
>Cleo

My waifu isn't legal in any state. A couple certain countries maybe...

Legal in Canada.

Tfw moving from a 17 state to a 16 state
Ready for that xtra tight puss

Guys being into teenage girl I understand perfectly fine, what I don't get is teenage girls being into older guys. You don't even have to be super-chad, you be a complete slob but as long as your age starts with a 2 some teenage girls will think you're a great catch.
What's happening in the minds of these girls?

Literally their entire lives they've seen being an adult as some magical thing. Either they were told "not until their older" or "Act more mature" and things like that. Most of them are led to believe that a relationship is when someone takes care of you, so it's very, very easy to make the connection between daddy and boyfriend. And for the smarter girls, men are always seen as getting more desirable as they age. As they seem more mature and in control. More power and more money as they age. That's why the trick to being a successful pedo is not to try and lower yourself to the girl's level, but to bring the girl up. You're initiating her into this secret world of adulthood years early.

Established financial/social stability has always been a primary attractor for mates, regardless of other factors such as attraction, genetics, youth/age. Though your inability to understand something so simple about people explains why you'll die a virgin.

Teen girls fawning older men make a lot of sense, dude. They get a more mature man who is experienced in both life and bed, unlike other guys their age who are just as clueless and clumsy as them.

There's a reason why the phrase "Men age like wine" exists.

(and that's supposed to be physical attraction, btw.. brain fart)

I don't know. Financial stability is indeed what teen girls love about older men, but looks and maturity always come first with said financial stability coming in at a close second.

>I can show you the world
Teen girls for the most part live sheltered lives so having a car you can drive around in, having a credit card you can buy stuff with, living alone, being able to order drinks is fucking mindblowing to them.
Same thing with sex, they're 100% enthusiasm and barely any experience. Everything is new and exciting to them and you can program them to get into your kinks.

t. 16yo gf, been dating her since april of last year

Yup, so while I enjoy my time with Rosianna. You guys enjoy yours with Big ole bubba. ;)