Is nu-Ducktales worth watching for a comicfag or am I going to sperg about how it's not like the comics?

Is nu-Ducktales worth watching for a comicfag or am I going to sperg about how it's not like the comics?

Probably the latter

they incorporated more comic ideas and concepts than original DuckTales, but they treat it rather loosely

The Disney executives are fucking up the scheduling of the episodes. We haven't even reached the 1st season finale and we already have a lost episode.

Can you watch a cartoon blind without asking Sup Forums first? Do you care THAT much about having an opinion that everyone on a chinese watercolour trading board agrees with?

It's not the same tone as the comics, but its got references to them so I guess its cool

Sorry but I don't want to waste time watching a show that I might dislike.

Sup Forums is literally the arbitrator of cartoon quality.

Something like the widespread hate for GF didn't exist before this board decided on it, for example.

Not him but you're going to miss out on alot of shows if you treat Sup Forums's opinion as word of God. We may think it's shit but it could end up as your personal favorite and that's okay Imo.

You're gonna love Donald, you're gonna hate Webby, everything else is gonna feel from meh to decent

[Spoiler] I personally love launchpad because it's Chris Pratt on cartoon duck form, but he doesn't get that much focus, which is also a problem with scrooge so far

It's not good enough.

>projecting this hard
You can ask Sup Forums for their hot opinions before watching something, you just need to keep in mind that most people here have god awful taste in cartoons (see: generalfags).
>the widespread hate for GF
Elaborate.

Sup Forums is literally the only place where people hate Gravity Falls

liking something Sup Forums does not like means you have shit taste
and people with shit taste must be raped to death

>Hating on GF
Lmfao, why would anyone ever do this?

>Lmfao, why would anyone ever do this?

This is why, why couldn't Bill kill her?

lol, the chans are literally the only place where people hate on Gravity Falls
everyone else either thinks it is the best thing since sliced bread, or just does not give a damn

been too long since I saw the episode to remember the context

Too little Scrooge Mcduck so far and while it is appriciated that they do something with Webby there's too much of her. Thankfully Donals is not around too much because goddamn it's hard to make sense out of him.

I was reading again the intro pages of scrooges lifes and times
is Don on the spectrum?

Except YouTube, Reddit, even Tumblr...

You could have watched the premiere and two other episodes by now. Do you feel like you used that time more wisely than if you had just tried it?

>YouTube
probably nostalgia fags
>Reddit, Tumblr
way to out yourself

>Le ebin “Don Rosa hates Nu-Ducktales” maymay
Is this the part where you start swearing up and down the board that there’s proof and that a sign he made at a con to dissuade frequently asked question validates you?

it talks a lot about big adventure but never actually shows it. It's mostly about the kids doing kid things around Duckberg. And the times when they leave Duckberg it is still really tame and dull.

They go to a Himalayan mountain and it is a resort. They go to a hidden pyramid and the natives are modern metropolitan friendly people. Go underground and the subterraneans are ordinary people.

You dont have to be autistic to be a workaholic with eye for unneeded details.

But it is a performance enhancer there

>way to out yourself
>oh no he actually reads other sites, better go boost the hivemind!

only SJWs and faggots go to those sites

you conveniently left out the part where they actually climb the mountain and portals happen, where a mummy chases them, and when it turns out Magica's niece from the comics actually made it into the show, and is a mole

You'll probably end up hating it because it's not the comics.

So far, the show has been a lot more focused on the nephews and Webby than on Scrooge and Donald. The show is basically Gravity Falls with ducks. It's cool to some people but not many longtime comic fans I know have been able to get into it.

>oh no he actually reads other sites, better go boost the hivemind with some name-calling!

>The show is basically Gravity Falls with ducks.
Except with actual hack writing this time, not just /copol/ memes.

And a legacy to shit on + Characters to ruin.

Every damn thing on Earth has somebody who will bitch online about it, Sup Forums is the only place that has a circle jerk of maybe a dozen anons at best bitching about how much they hate GF. Fuck the odd whiney YouTube comment is probably the same damn autists who are loud and can't let it go posting here and there. Unfairly or not everybody loves GF and doesn't give a damn what Sup Forums thinks. I can guarantee anyone complaining on tumblr about it is also just some psycho complaining that incest shipping is immoral and they have nothing to do with Sup Forums or opinions on the actual show.

>M-muh schedule!

The show would be shit even without the "broken schedule" because the show is just excessively bland. It's trying to have the same level of quips as something like Gumball but failing on every regard. And the adventures are boring as shit. None of this would be fixed if they aired the episodes in order.

GF is rubbish