Journalists Offered Reward to Ask Trump About US-Wakanda Relations

WILL HE TAKE THE BAIT?

Isn't Twitter Trump's second home?

He will know about it.

i just took it

Okay, how big is the paper you work for?

A better question would be what does he think of Bialya and its dictator being a woman.

>LOL TRUMP AMIRITE
You cunts bring barely related to Sup Forums, thinly veiled political shitposting garbage here, then you whine when Sup Forums does the same.
Hope those hot pockets are worth it, mods.

This isn't that much different than that time some Sup Forums user got their subtly derogatory fan letter in the America comic

Twitter threads should be a permaban.
Just like Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums or tripfagging outside of storytime threads

I would die in laughter

it's funny i bet if a journalist did this they'd be applauded despite proving they in fact had zero journalistic integrity

Trump replies
>I love Wakanda. They put themselves first. They look out for their people above all else. Hell, that's where I got the wall idea.

No thin veils there son

I don't even like Trump but I would respect that.

>guys Sup Forums is always shitposting, they're ruining this board!
>lol drumpf, look at this Twitter post

You shit where you eat and then complain about it. Report and hide this shit you fucking morons.

>subtly derogatory
>SUBTLY

>that time some Sup Forums user got their subtly derogatory fan letter in the America comic
Post pics please.

How would that prove that? What integrity is being broken, there?

It's as valid as a cop lying to a prisoner to trick him into saying the truth.

>Sup Forumsddit spergs out because muh emperor
Wew, can't wait for it.

>Idiots still think that's a real mentality and not just a 40k joke.

Some people really believe this.

I've said this many times, but here it is again.

If you post twitter screenshots you need to kill yourself. No bump for you.

not Sup Forums but
daenerys freed a city of slaves, fought the masters, conquered a bigger, whealtier city and then left all the original slaves alone to die not that there was any alternative because she didnt plan shit andd there was no way t establish a working economy there
and sjws love her because muh strong wominz

This is the kind of shit you have to do before it gets viral. Now he will be told to be prepared.

tripfag, the president is arguing he slurred "I'd" and not "I" with a newspaper his friend owns.

because someone pointed out to him afterwards the implication of language. it's not journalistic integrity but common sense at stake.

The "emperor" part might be a 40k joke but you retard really do worship him like a cult does its leader.

>Bitch about Sup Forums threads
>Make /leftypol/ threads

Congratulations, you're contributing to the decay of this board.

journaists arent cops and trump isnt a prisoner, you clearly dont understand either journalism nor ethics.
You are making a false equivalence by implying that trump is a criminal and guilty of something and that journalists have a duty to keep him under control

I laughed far to hard at that.

None of what you said didn't explain how it would be a break of ethic for a journalist to trick the one he interview.

Journalist only own the truth to the people he rport the news to.

Wtf is wakanda, some made up comic country or some shit?

there is an article complaining about fascism and their solution was to replace the male leader with a woman and keep everything the same.

>Mocking trump AND viral marketing a diversity movie

I am surprised they won't do it for free

a journalists job is to report the truth for starters and fabricating your own news is a massive breacj of ethics especially when they are brived to do so
if you cant understand either concept then talking with you about this is a waste of time

marxism teaches you that language is only a weapon and that the truth is only truth when the truth is useful so you cant trust anything they say

>and fabricating your own news is a massive breacj of ethics
There is no fabricated news, there, your whole argument is moot.

a journalist lying to get the truthet out of the person he interview is not fabricating news. Hidden cameras, for exemple is perfectly legit.

Inventing a fake country to expose the ignorance of someone is not "fabricating truth".

this is literally fabricating news, its going out of your way to create the news you want to report

That is not what fabricating news mean. You are outright stating investigating journalism is fabricating news.

>Make /leftypol/ threads
>Resistance tier twitter
>leftypol

there is a difference between planting a hidden camera to record a crime and putting actors in the hidden camera trying to motivate a person to comit a crime
its no longer just reporting, its getting involved in the thing you want to report, its not journalism