youtube.com/watch?v=iiu-hAIHMDQ
wattpad.com/story/90958469-pearl's-nasty-clam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>PD is the only conventionally attractive Gem we've ever seen
>is shown to be immature, impulsive, envious, and whiny
>is also dead

They really aren't subtle, are they?

>Only conventionally attractive
Literally what? Pearl and Lapis are as conventional as they come. And if Garnet had a tighter design she'd be on that list too.

Lapis is hot by human standards but she's a turbo bitch as well.... Hmmm.

Lapis was thrown out of the show for the sin of being pretty.

Lapis is unattractive, and also a massive bitch who whines about her own suffering as if it justifies her being a monster to everyone else

Rose is the only gem that is pretty and actually has tits and a vagina

Greg had good taste.

Sorry but I can't find woodpecker noses sexy

>SU thread
>Lapis is unattractive

No she isn't. She's actually very attractive. Barefoot, always has her midriff exposed, small bob haricut, top with a v-neck so low it might as well be a bra.

On top of that, she has the water powers. Imagine what kind of kinky stuff she could do to you with those water powers.Yeah she's kinda bitchy, but I think it would be worth it to have a woman as amazing as Lapis.

You dumb footfag, she doesn't even have breasts

>implying im a footfag
Just because I mentioned it doesn't mean I am. I fact, I'm more of a shoulder blade person.
>she doesn't even have breasts
from some angles she does. Besides, at least we're not talking Pearl levels of flat here.

This, she's only overlooked because she's dead and has less screen time. Easily the most attractive gem, it's not even close.
>B-but muh fat
Stop falling for tumblr forced inclusiveness memes, she's thick at worst and I know that's the hot meme right now, you fags should be eating it up.

Pearl is a flatchested stick. Her hair and outfit and voice and demeanor are pretty, but change those and keep the base body and she could just as easily be a man. She doesn’t have the conventional hour glass figure or full lips or eyelashes of a lot if animated females.

Anyone who thinks she's fat is stupid, she's literally just huge in scale.

>from some angles she does
She's actually not supposed to, its been proven from storyboard comparisons that gems having breasts is almost always the Korean animators adding them in where there weren't any in the storyboards. Rose has the only confirmed canon tits, Amethyst might too but it's not confirmed.

You are a man of taste and a scholar.

>rose
>not fat

haha, good one

>Actually falling for tumblr memes
As expected of Sup Forumsmblr I guess

Well for one thing she's quite literally made out of light, magic light, and has no fat in her form.

The cluster has breasts

If anything, denying that Rose is a disgusting fat pig is the tumblr thing to do. Keep up with the body positive inclusive attitude user.

>A warrior gem
>Built like a tank
>Fat
user are you high?

Give me that 8 foot mama bear grawwrll.

They want her to be fat you dumbass.

No user, I think forcing a character to be fat that demonstrably isn't, and was only considered as such by people on tumblr to force "body positivity" into a place where there isn't any, is a very, very tumblr thing to do.

Meh, pinkie isn't that hot. I prefer Sapphire and Peridot, but I guess most people don't consider shortstacks to be conventionally attractive.

How canon are the comics? Pearl and Garnet are considered to be attractive in the comics, since they were mistaken for their resemblance to supermodels in one of the comic stories.

Rose is built like a linebacker; a shitload of muscle, but also a healthy layer of fat on top for the extra heft.

>"HAY FELLOW FEMINIST SLAM POETRY FANS IT'S STILL POETRY IF I JUST REPEAT A WORD, RIGHT?"

I am now hijacking this thread to talk about what faggots nu-starwars fans are. Why? Tumblrites hate hearing that too.

archive.is/oyuqq

Jasper is built like a tank, Rose is built like a blob of fat

That's a sexy cluster.

But wait, I thought its birth was supposed to have torn the Earth apart?

If only they kept that design I'd agree, but the cluster we got isn't anything like that, sadly.

Supermodels aren't attractive, they are bizarre stick people that serve as walking clothes hangers to display impractical outfits

Can we all agree the Gems were created by giant space oysters?

They literally have the same proportions. It's Roses dress, hair and facial features that make her look fat.

They were created by the same beings that created the Transformers

They may not be attractive to you, but I would consider them to be "conventionally" attractive, and the average person would associate the quality of attractiveness with a supermodel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICxPTarZ214

Why do people keep using the title "Reunited"?
Where did it come from? I've seen no official sources for it.

Yeah me too. I’m guessing that’s just earlier concept art that won’t be making it into the canon?

Keep telling yourself that tumblr, maybe someday it'll be true if you really, really believe hard enough!

Still a smarter theory than anything that'll happen in this show.

>They literally have the same proportions

user, you are in denial, Rose's waist is as wide as her shoulders, she doesn't have a broad back like Jasper, and they don't draw her with delts definitions like Jasper, instead she have tub like arms. You know why? Because she is fat

Objection!

See Jasper for comparasion, much thiner waist, much wider back, actual shoulders, no chubby wrists

Flatty flatty no boobs

>Has wide arms
>Fat

When they are a smooth tubby arm from shoulder to hand, with no muscle definition at all, yes, thats a typical chubby arm, see to remind yourself of how a muscular arm looks like

I don't know user, there's some pictures of Rose that give a very similar feel to Jasper's proportions, with the only real difference being the wrists. It'd hard to gauge what's going on under the dress, but she lifted it partially earlier in this same episode, and following the way her dress falls around her hips it seems reasonable that they have roughly the same hips and legs too.

So is Jasper fat because of how her arms look in this picture?

You seem more rational than the other user,
look at the picture you posted, her arm is a single line from shoulder to the joint in the middle,and the forearm is not thin in the wrist and thicker in the middle like Jaspers, they are almost like a tube, her torso is the same, a tube, no oversized lats and wide shoulders like Jasper. I'm not saying she is obese, but that's very much a fat body

Are youu fucking blind or just a retard? You can still tell apart delts, arm, and forearm, her waist still much thiner than her shoulders, unlike in rose's fat fat body

>I'm not saying she is obese, but that's very much a fat body
I disagree on the grounds that she clearly has a flat stomach. She does have some meat on her bones (at least insofar as a light being can), especially in her arms, but man look at that waist. If that's considered fat these days that's fucking sad.

Why are you siding with Tumblr on this?

Actually you know what, to add to that I think she's almost precisely what Sup Forums describes as "thicc". She's definitely not fat, but she's not thin either, and definitely not muscular. I really don't get why she isn't more popular here, Sup Forums loves thick milf characters and she's exactly that.

>Pearl
>nose as long as a finger
>stick figure
>receding hairline

Because Sup Forums doesn't want to cockblock Greg.

I'm looking right at the same pictures you are and what I see is that Rose and Jasper have the same body type. Same arms, same jaw line, almost the same face.

The only difference is the outfit, the color and the hair.

However, the art style has vary little detail so all I get from it is a suggestion of anatomy rather then a definite one.

That's not fat m8, she's just a beefcake.

Not the same user, but you can share and opinion with a group without being on their 'side'.

I don't go to tumblr and I have no idea of what they say over there.

That depends on the boarder, I guess? in this picture her waist isn't as thick as in this one, it isn't just the angle difference. To me it still seems like Rose is definitely a big girl, but not ripped like jasper, and that's fat. To put numbers on it, probably almost 35% BF, any doctor would tell her losing weight would be a good idea if she was human

user, here's a fun fact. It's completely normal for women of certain body builds to have a waist the same width as their shoulders. Many women in their forties have such proportions.
Jasper literally has proportions of a man, and quite a muscular one at that.

It was leaked from Lapis' portuguese VA's instagram which was taken off after she posted this.

Also "Reunited" isn't confirmed yet to air on CN.

Can you handle that much alien woman?

How murderous is your cock.

You know what the neat thing about Rose is?
Not only is she down to fuck.
But she can't get pregnant unless she wants to, and it seems like she wouldn't unless you both agreed to it.
You could literally fuck her as much as you want and never worry about pregnancy.
And it's 100% canon that this happened before she met Greg.

God only knows how many times they fucked

That just sounds like a regular decent woman who knows how to reliably practice contraception methods.

Yes, Rose is a degenerate who warred against her home planet because she couldn't get enough of that fleshie dick (and maybe vagina?) throughout human history.

Regular decent woman cannot into shapeshift

That's kinda hot

Yeah, but you can still fuck someone as much as you want and not worry about pregnancy unless you both agree to it without shapeshifting, as long as they’re a good responsible person and not some kind of awful harpy.

Shapeshifting would just make everything a lot better and easier.

>Shapeshifting would just make everything a lot better and easier.
That's the point. With humans there's always some degree of error but with Rose there never would be. Even if you're 99% likely to not get a girl pregnant in a year that 1% is still there, with Rose there's literally no chance of anything going wrong.

She's got a ballerina's build. Ballerinas are attractive!

We're talking about Pearl here, not Idubbbz

I guess, but that 1% margin of error is usually cited to account for incorrect use, and there are still alternate backup forms of contraception in the event a first one fails.

Also Rose could always turn around and turn out to be crazy and just do whatever she wants as an overpowered magical alien war criminal anyway.

She dances nicely, but she does not have the calves of a ballet dancer at all.

Pearl has been given breasts before, when the koreans aren't taking liberties both Lapis and Pearl are flat as a board.
That's a fanmade vector, is the official one, and Jasper is always given more defined muscles than Rose, her should and hip to waist ratio tends to be more exaggerated too. Maybe if we ever see Rose in a uniform instead of a dress it would be better to compare. Regardless I wouldn't call Rose fat since she does have an hourglass figure, I think Jasper is supposed to be a bit bulkier than her though.

Sauce on the Korean liberties?

Probably most famous is a picture of Lapis lying on her side, where in the storyboard she's flat but has notable breasts in the final version. The Jasper cleavage shot where she's getting hit by the yo-yo is also confirmed an animation error if I remember right. Sadly don't have the pictures on me showing them.

I hope so. My fetish is to be treated like a living sexual rag doll by women much bigger and stronger than myself and let them vent all their pent up energy and frustrations with me.

The truth is...
Now I can't see you mama
But I know you're always there
You taunt, you tease me mama
But I never never never can keep away
It's the heat and the steam of the city
Oh got me running and I just can't brake
So stay don't leave me mama
Cos its getting so hard
youtube.com/watch?v=iiu-hAIHMDQ

This lion thing is a reference to the book Soldier of the Mist, for the Rose's Seven Lions....screencap this

Yea ok

Ha. Nice.

also she's white

>good taste
>Rose prolly fucked and string alonged other men before finally settling for Greg
>good taste
I mean, Rose is pretty damn cute and have a cute personality that's as far as taste goes. Yet, her actions aren't.

Should've been a male.

is rose wearing clothes or is that a part of her lightform?

>blah blah this is what REALLY happened
>don't have the pictures on me
Take your made up bullshit and go.

>white
Don't fucking insult me.

don't insult me.

No, you are the one being insulting here, not me. You simply can't decide a Gem's ethnicity like that.

uchuu kaijuu are far too post-sapient to be gem makers

I want an episode of Stevonnie trying to channel Rose by wearing her outfits now.

>never got to fight an uchuu kaijuu mothership

disappointing

>and a vagina
wattpad.com/story/90958469-pearl's-nasty-clam

>Ywn get to nuzzle with Yellow Pearl's nose.

Very fine digits, but the post itself is too much of gay.

Yes very fine digits indeed, here are your (You)s
Also when I was google image hunting for this jpg after typing in "gentleman cartoon" I found a jpg of Black Hat from Villanous... wtf google.

>people arguing over whether or not these characters are fat
>in SU where they can't even keep it consistent if Steven can reach the kitchen counter to make a sandwich.
ooh boy, somewhere there's a successful troll giggling at you dumbasses

She's not fat, she's just not S T I C C.

Girls that are too thin are fucking disgusting.

You aren't alone user, Pearl is hot as fuck (the whole pack tho)

Nah, I managed to find it. Give me a second to find the completed version.