Has anyone else been seeing this shit on your respective social media outlets?

I know this faggot, he never shuts up about how the election is rigged and how white men are the cause of the worlds problems. So much white guilt from this guy, but has anyone else been seeing shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/11/11/trump-got-more-votes-from-people-of-color-than-romney-did-heres-the-data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you can't possibly understand because you're white
>Im white and I can though

Really makes you think

They have been spoiled rotten by the media and academia the past 8 years and now they are terrified because they wont get away with murder ever again

The dude is the biggest crybaby, and never shuts up about how "The left is the only side trying to help this country".

i remind them that i grew up mostly homeless and tell them to blow it up their own ass

When he's not talking about how horrible white people are in real life he will post shit like this on his FB.

He also shit talks his job on FB constantly. Even if I didn't like my job I wouldn't shit talk it on FB where people could see it. Dude is super unprofessional and I don't see how he still works at Starbucks. I seriously don't understand how people like this can even exist/function.

Do they tell you that you're a sexist cis white male who doesn't know how to check his privilege? That's what the guy I'm posting about does.

This is a professor at my university.

>You can't make this shit up

And who are the Nazi's in this example, /r9k/ beta uprising autists?

No one came for the mexicans, muslims, LGBT or women. Everyone just wants them to stop spouting dumb shit and forcing their narratives on everyone

>facebook
>social media outlet
KEK
U
C
K

just spit my drink out kek

Who the fuck is supposed to be 'they' in this scenario?

>is literally a barista at Starcuck's

>You cannot know what you have done.

Like he/she has some sort of knowledge that surpasses everyone around him. How fucking vain and self righteous is this fool.

Also most college instructors are like this. Most of mine have always leaned super left on the political scale.

No, we don't use language like CIS or People of Color in my country.

i dont get it

did trump ever say something against those faggots?

>whites make up 15% of the worlds population

>whites only exist in Canada, U.S. and parts of Europe

>majority white countries are the only countries that need "diversity"

How dumb little faggots like this have no world perspective on how small the white population is makes me sick.

He's just referring to how white people need to stick up for all the minorities and intern they will defend us from the "big bad government". Because everyone knows all the gays, blacks, and other minorities unanimously voted for Hillary. The dude is a shit tier human.

Here's what you do.

Say that they sound like a rabid conspiracy theorist.

I've been doing it to every single one of them that says the election was rigged; it is WILDLY gratifying.

The evil straight, white, cis men.

No he just bandwagons on the whole "I hate trump so everyone else should" train.

If you would tell him that he would tell you to check your privilege.

Wait a second, are we shitposting together, Mason??

I will have to try this.

>Vain and self righteous
As a proud straight white male veteran, i resent this statement.
Please do not atttribute this low life to such morality.
Try, brainwashed cowardly malcontent.

>black, brown, and LBGT folks
Not yellows and reds though, fuck them I suppose.

And I'd buy him a one way ticket to South Africa. Johannesburg even. See how long he lasts there against his "benevolent black masters".

The fool posted this a few days ago talking about the supposed riots in CA.

Well I don't know about shit posting but I asked if anyone else had been seeing things like this as well.

You're right, my bad.

Any posting is shitposting, brother.

kek on the pic, and rgr.

He posted this like a day ago, I swear to god it's like "The Never Ending Story" but with shit tier opinion about the world and white people even though he has never left the country.

These people would love to wake up to a world where only the democrats could win elections. Where every four years it was just a matter of picking which Democrat would be in charge.

These same people say everyone who disagrees with them is fascist yet they don't seem to realize the actually fascists are them.

I believe that City level equivalent of states rights would be the quickest red pill.

Allow Democratic policy to exist in whatever form they want within the confines of these high population density cities. And then let conservative and fiscally liberal ideals exist within the Republican areas. Watch as the supporting and working-class leave the cities for the leeches and they quickly realize how unfeasible their ideas are.

As if niggers, spics, slimes, women or fags would give a shit about a fucking white man in the first place, retard. Those groups are already trained to hate your guts and encouraged to do so by everyone.

What amazes me is that I've never seen so much virtue signaling and self-obsessed self-loathing from any group of people on earth as much as white numales. If only there was a movement that encouraged them to somehow remove themselves from the oppression equation :^)

But that's not a very viable thing for a country to do, that's an experiment.

Well I don't think that people are trained to hate white people. I think it's just a bunch of Uni kid crying about things being "unfair". For the most part it usually is just Uni/College kids, they are just more vocal than most people.

Men must be governed. The ones who fight against government and rule of law are likely the ones who are most entitled to the fruits of its existence. Can't remember where I was going with this, but we need to start sending people to Africa. Just drop them off and leave them there. What's anybody going to do about it

To be fair, we kind of already did it.

Look at Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, and soon little rock.

Big government over-promising on pensions. After that raise real estate taxes to where the city's price out any labor or competitive businesses.

Next watch as those that can afford to flee to other areas leaving behind the leech class.

Notice how all of these cities have disproportionately high crime rates. And the three former are on the cusp of bankruptcy. Little rock will be there soon.

These are just a few examples. But I guess if it if this isn't a parent to Democrats now, then it will never be.

Wtf is it with leftist cucks and working at but still shit-talking Starbucks? This recently college "educated" cunt I've known since kindergarten works there despite hating (male) society, and all she ever talks about is how stupid people are, how dumb people are for obsessing ove pumpkin spice, and about how as a woman society's beauty standards are keeping her down. If you hate dealing with the public don't work in the fucking service industry.

not when it's brown men, such as myself, that voted Trump in

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/11/11/trump-got-more-votes-from-people-of-color-than-romney-did-heres-the-data/

I saw a post about wearing a safety pin and had no idea what they were on about until I came here.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

>

I've seen a few white girls sharing links to various anti-trump articles or vids or giving their stupid baseless opinions about it on facebook, but no straight white males.

Having said that I haven't seen a single pro-trump post by anyone

Having said that I browse facebook for probably 5 minutes a week tops

You have to; they literally don't know how to respond to it, and the look on their faces after being called something they commonly associate with the right, they can't come up with a response.

What? Did you not pay attention in school? It wasn't even subtle, when I think back, how they pushed white men as fundamentally evil and the source of all the world's problems.

That seems like good advice honestly

I bet you don't even take pride in that

AHAHAHAHA
THEESTABLISHMENT.CO
>WE HAVE TO SOCIAL ENGINEER OUR SOCIETY SO IT AGREES WITH US
Fuck this Nazis

No because I refuse to be friends with people like this

Did you support my rights when you were in charge? No? Then go fuck yourself.

STOP CENSORING PEOPLES PICTURES AND NAMES YOU FAGS.

If they post their retarded opinions online in a non-anonymous nature they deserve to be critiqued for it.

maybe stop telling them they should be afraid for their lives using made up crap? the only ones making the left scared are themselves

if they dont like White patriarchy they should go to africa or the middle east

"Terrified" is the new buzzword

Please let it be real. Germany, Le Pen and the GB must start cleaning the fuck out of Europe and truly make it great again.

Germany is cucked as fuck. they hate children, they hate themself, they stopped reproducing. ive lost all hope to this country

i was there live. like 7h after trump election

If only this was true.

>white supremacist patriarchy

sounds like heaven to me

Is this the white guilt Thread?

Send screencaps of this to his boss

Müller next hitler confirmed

I think I have it worse.
I'm a legal immigrant from mexico. And when I tell them to shut the fuck up they go on and on about how privliged I am and how my opinion is just as trash as a white persons.

And the person telling me this was a white woman who lives in fucking Bevery hills and got a Benz for her 17th birthday

But you're Austrian?

Disgusting.

To Work, A new front is opned Toward DUETCHLAND
after our HISTORIC WIN (mr. D J Tump)
i have been talking with 3 seperate germans
>one was an artist who draws cats: [SALTY] said he fears anything called Right politics
>the second was a retarded usefull idiot who came out suddnly : [SALTY]
>the other was a faggot who love all humans and told me how all no muslims are... even tried to tell me GAY MUSLIMS exist i told him its haram he responded : thats your opinion man. [FACEPALM]

i know thier kids get bullied at school by turks and arabs. like little innocent kids who did thier home work last night and gone to sleep early kissed his mom goodnight and safe. while others fueled by hatred jealousy and being raped daily by the hood imam and thier stinky dad beating thier lazy "mom" (considered child abuser by western aka human standards)

he is a true neandarthal

SJWs are badly in need of a beating or 2 that they never got as high school frenshmen

a few good solid beatings will straighten them out

>trump blinks
OMG HE SO SCARED AND NERVOUS HOLY SHIT SHIT

like what was done to them by arab bullies in school.

they made fun of him(obama), wait i'll bring you the dank memes

yeah but Germany is our neighbour, whenever i talk to Germans i lose all hope. Austria is the opposite, more and more are redpilled and i hope hofer wins and remove Kebab. i vote him the third time now

>when I told her she would be captured and imprisoned
>I've had it up to here with Trump's fearmongering
That was satire right? Do they even think?

maybe this guy should make the ultimate sacrifice to the oppressed coloureds and end his life

Now for the polar opposite

>mixed race government worker whose eight year old son runs around in dresses has been bitching nonstop
>says she's going to quit Facebook out of fear of secret Trump voters reading her posts
>doesn't
Hooooo boy.

no because i removed all the cucks, degenerates and faggots from my life long before trump was ever up for election.

topkek

They refused to listen to me for the past year and a half, calleng me every ISM and IST in the book. Trump will be our president and you can only cry about it.

Print off screencaps and post them to the Starbucks he works at.

Just tell him he is getting boring, that should shut him up.

mexican immigrants are cool as long as you're not a cholo. Dominicans on the other hand

>they came for the women
What did they mean by this? Are libshits so retarded that they legitimately believe there will be a genocide of roasties?

I can't believe that people in your country would get that upset that Trump got elected

I have no sympathy for these minorities who are blowing everything out of proportion.

Not so long ago women had no voting rights and were essentially subservient to men in every possible way. Not so long ago blacks had to ride in the back of the bus and drink from separate water fountains, and not long before that they were literal slaves. Not so long ago being gay would get you fired from your job.

These people acting like Trump's going to regress America in any way close to the points in time mentioned above is laughable. He has never said anything racist or homophobic towards any legal citizens of America. These people are delusional, autistic, cucks.

This is a 30 year old white male

Can we pay off a psychologist or two to make transracism a thing?
If these people "transition" by tattooing their bodies, we'll be able to tell them by sight, and act accordingly.

Fan the flames of their fear.

Brown person here. I don't know what she's talking about. I am loving a Trump presidency. Maybe he can whip these wimps back into shape.

white men are literally quite a low population. have people ever counted indian men or chinese men alone.

kek

no in germany not Algeria, they don't give a fk about politics they have scars and lost dear ones because of doomed politics.

actually we stoped working one hour (always algerians find ways to stop working) talking about trump is racsit he won because he said i will raze isis they turned the subject into illuminati and artificial babies that live for 3 mounths. and a guy telling me how saudi is good isis is good they all got scared of him and avoided him. thats all. facebook is retarded flooded by teen girls who hope they will get married by posting prayers (lol this stupid jews)

If Clinton would get elected, the whole world would perish in nuclear fire after she'd fire the first one against Russia.
Trump got elected though, and trannies and faggots are at risk of uhh.. ehh... what exactly are they afraid of again?
Well, nevermind. Trump got elected and some certain minorities and mentally ill people for some odd unspecified reason are afraid.
How like truly privileged liberal Americans... 'Let the whole world burn, so long as I'm special little snowflake.', that's what the liberals all across USA wanted.