Avengers 4 Ending Spoiler

Avengers 4 just wrapped up and pic related shows someone who everyone knew would survive the final battle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gU7om3M2vao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay those time travel theories are starting to gain more traction now

Scenes aren't shot in chronological order.

Get you someone who looks at you like Robert Downey Junior looks at Chris Evans.

Movies aren't filmed in order.

This but that is a older looking Tony wearing a SHIELD uniform, and Cap is wearing his Avengers 1 getup for some reason. So does this mean Dr Strange is forced to hard reset the timeline in order for everyone to prepare for Thanos's arrival?

Yeah basically all im saying is it seems like Tony survives and becomes a Shield boss or something

>So does this mean Dr Strange is forced to hard reset the timeline in order for everyone to prepare for Thanos's arrival?
Then why does Tony look older

>thread named Avengers 4 Ending Spoiler
>Spoiler
>image presented as normal

>Tony Stark was Steve Rogers all along.
I fucking knew it.

Whatever you are trying to say with this post, I don't agree.
The pic is online for a few days already, it's not from today.
Like others already mentioned, scenes are shot in order that works best for production reasons.
They have mocap dots on them.
You have no idea if old Stark is the outcome of the movie or just a plot point.

That's RDJ without makeup. He's not even in the scene. He just showed up on set wearing a SHIELD jumpsuit.

Iron Man 4 is already being rumored so I can see him aurviving this, plus RDJ loves Marvel to the point that even if he isn't Iron Man anymore he will cameo as a wise sage mentor type in other superhero movies.

Paul Rudd is also looking at him with love.

Only Cap in that scene belongs in the past, Tony looks older and Scott shouldn't be Ant-Man yet.

I’m glad that Tayne is getting his time to shine.

Yeah, and he put the mocap dots just for shits and giggles.

>Cap time travels to the future where Tony is old and head of S.H.I.E.L.D, give him a new suit and meets with future Ant-Man.

also check out the Hulk arm on the right.

>plus RDJ loves Marvel
If that's true, and assuming Marvel wants to pay what he asks for, i can see him "retiring" after A4 and more or less replacing Nick Fury as the boss guy that handles everything outside the battlefield.

Basically, him having as much screentime as he had in Spider-Man from then on, remote controlling Iron Man suits or whatever, would be easy for him to handle, plus would let him free his schedule for potential non MCU movies.

Sounds like RDJ is done for. Go to 11:20.

youtube.com/watch?v=gU7om3M2vao

Also, Spider-Man and Drax are in Wakanda for the big battle. Presumably all the others as well.

>Wound/scar in left eye
>Suit with mocap dots
Right

Nope, they're shooting on the Avengers 1 set, including Thor in his A1 get-up

HERE ARE THE FACTS PEOPLE

>Tony is older (with blonde hair?) in a SHIELD uniform
>Scott is in his Ant-Man and Wasp get-up and does not seem visibly older
>Steve is in his A1 uniform
>Thor is in his A1 uniform
>Mark Ruffalo is on set in mocap

So we have 3 likely options
A)Scott travels back to A1 time period with older Tony thanks to the time stone(also technically making Scott a founding Avenger)
B)Older Tony is using his memory recreation tech from CW and Scott is there as we know that the memory recreation tech can modify memories
C)OTHER SHENANIGANS

>B)Older Tony is using his memory recreation tech from CW and Scott is there as we know that the memory recreation tech can modify memories
For what purpose? Sounds pointless.

It's most likely some variation of A. Time travel shenanigans after they somehow recover the time stone (Since it's known to be stolen in Infinity).

>tfw this could now actually happen

which of the a1 cast members do you think will stay after a4?

user, marvel kickstarted RDJ after no one would even insure him on a movie (which is a basic standard for production).

the line about Iron Man going to a birthday party in Winter Soldier was an inside joke because RDJ will show up in character if you ask him, sign the check and given the Marvel approval. Marvel has given him a job for life.

Because Tony being Director of SHIELD worked out so well in the comics.

Why is Fury the only one who can actually semi-competently run SHIELD? Steve, Daisy, Maria, Tony, all fucked it up.

Yeah, but then Original Sin happened. Nobody is perfect.

Hemsworth, Johannson, Ruffalo and Jackson.

Original Sin isn't Fury's fault.

>Jackson
Dude's barely even getting cameos. After his minimal role in A2 i basically assumed he was pretty much on the way out.

RDJ won't fully go away, he might move to a smaller role though.
Evans will try to move away and do something else. Which will bomb like his attempt at directing. He'll be faced with this being all he can do and return.

>Hemsworth
Maybe long enough to pass Thor off to someone else. I can't explain why, but he seems like he was just using Marvel to get his career off the ground, and now that he's accomplished that he's ready to leave. Could be entirely wrong, though. I don't know, I just don't like him.

I know Evans was talking about going into directing post-A4, but now he's saying he'll keep going?

>Evans will try to move away and do something else. Which will bomb like his attempt at directing. He'll be faced with this being all he can do and return.
He will try to do something else while still being in. Then if that succeeds, he will officially call it quits. If it doesn't, then he never really left.

He said after Thor 3 he’s more interested in sticking with the character. He probably will stay if it means getting to do a less stoic character so he can exercise his “comedy” skills.

Seems to me like Hemsworth genuinely loved making Thor 3 and had the time of his life on set.

if Marvel wants a Thor 4 and Taika wants to direct, I can see him staying for a bit.

>if that succeeds
I generally deem schadenfreude a bad thing, but when it comes to celebrities thinking they're more artistically qualified, than just a pretty face for a blockbuster spectacle, well

>(with blonde hair?)

He's already more blonde at the end of Spider-man Homecoming.

But if RDJ never gives up playing Iron Man how will Marky Mark ever get his chance? RDJ FUCKING SHIT!

Well, that's cool, I guess.

Edgy.

>Hemsworth
Hard to pull off a fit, immortal, slow ageing god/alien for much longer. Him and Evans, much like Jackman on X-Men, face the problem of playing non/slow ageing characters.

He will either have to die, or somehow start to grow old and become the new All Father in both looks and role.

Yeah, actors wanting to act.
Assholes

>it means getting to do a less stoic character so he can exercise his “comedy” skills.
As long as that doesn't find its way to the comics...

They can do Old Man Steve eventually. Have him lose the SSS like Steve has done how many times now? At least twice in recent years, if not more. Hell, that's how they could write out Evans if he ever decides to leave.

They reset so Scott is on The Avengers, maybe Pym on SHIELD, RDJ is Director to be the new Samuel L Jackson. Now they can redo things like Spidey villains, Ultron, and even Thanos again!
>Disney execs: Fiege it's been 10 years what are you going to do next
>Fiege: I'll just do it all over again for another 10 years

>They can do Old Man Steve eventually
As long as Hickman doesn't write him, I'm fine with that.

JUST LIKE MY COMICS!

Oh, and as far as King Thor goes, we all know Hopkins isn't going to stick around much longer. This is beneath him.

What do you have against crotchety grumpy old man Steve who's too tired and old for your shit?

>Bendis laughing in the background

No, it's more people confusing fame&fortune for skills.

I fucking hate Hopkins. His voice really bothers me.

Tony will be director of shield and show up now and then in the same style as Nick Fury. RDJ will essentially exit the MCU besides these sporadic cameos.

>Famous people can't be talented! REEEEEE

You sound bitter as fuck, my man.

Nah.

>we all know Hopkins isn't going to stick around much longer
Didn't Odin die in Thor 3?

That's not what I said at all. Why are you disagreeing with points no one made?

The Soul Stone is in Wakanda.

I'm a little disappointed.

Why? It makes sense.

I keep telling you people, that scene is just Mu-shu-fasa telling the Cho-Simba-One to remember who he is!

I never got why fancy blacks are supposed to wear white

contrast. same reason why fancy white folks are supposed to wear black

Three Infinity Stones on Earth just sounds lazy.

>Like three or four stones were sitting on Earth for who knows how long
There's absolutely no way to justify that, short of a bunch of Celestials being bored and wanting to see what would happen if a single species got that much power in their hands.

Yes, talking with previous Black Panthers by using the soul stone Either dead or trapped inside the stone as they were sacrificed to activate it at different points in history. That's the current theory.

Fancy characters always tend wear white regardless of race. Look at LOTR elves.

Are we getting King of the Dead already?

White clothing has connotations of wealth due to the historical expense of soaps. You're not going to keep your white clothes from staining or yellowing without soap.

he did an interview a few months back and said he hadn't even been contacted yet to be in Infinity War at all, which is weird

this isn't Sup Forums, (you) have to work for your big laffs

>he was just using Marvel to get his career off the ground
ghostbusters 2016

>Hopkins isn't going to stick around much longer. This is beneath him
you need to read interviews with the guy, he fucking narrated the Grinch and will do anything because he loves acting

Not like time wasnt rewound all over the place in Infinity Gauntlet

Tony Stark is Kang in the MCU, mark my words! now he's not only the creator of the best Avengers villain but he's also the second best Avengers villain (and people said that Fox-men were all about Wolverine.)

Are you ready for synergy? because they will change Kang origin, he will be Tony Stark and Iron Lad will makes more sense.

He did fucking transformers.

"Justice" being more important than saving people is a pretty big mischaracterization of Steve.

>the cube was in asgard originally and ended up on Earth via the "gods"

>The Eye of Agamotto was somehoe brought to Earth by Agamotto himself from another dimension/planet long ago

>the Soul Stone was here from the beggining

Not that hard.

Is it me or these time displaced scenes looks like an inspiration in Avengers Forever?

That would be a good thing actually, he's already a villain without anyone acknowledging it.
He could go full mental (a little bit like the Maker), as an extension of his avengers-iron man 3-avengers 2 "ptsd" plotline.
I would welcome it, but they're not gonna do it.

That doesn't mean shit

Or Stark disguises himself as a SHIELD agent to do something in the past.

Evans wants to quit acting and he has been saying this before he agreed to be Cap.

He might do Marvel cameos and try other shit which he might fail at but I don't see him headlining movied anymore.

Who cares? You have the popularity, money and connections then use them. If all actors listened to you then shit like Good will hunting wouldn't have happened.

Life is about trying and daiking, besides no one ia forcing you to see their stuff.

>Kang teased at the end of Avengers 4
>Phase 4 is all about Time Travel
>F4 in the 60's
>X-men in the 90's
>Captain America and the Invaders WW2 movie to introduce Namor
>Spider-man 2099

I never said they shouldn't try, I said the failure of an overreaching multi-milionaire superstar is one of the few times schadenfreude isn't that bad, imo.

kang big twist is that he is doom all along

The Soul Stone is not in Wakanda. The reason Wakanda gets attacked in Infinity War is because that's where Cap & Co. take Vision after they rescue him and Wanda from the Black Order in Scotland. The Soul Stone is more probably offworld, probably on the planet Thanos fights Iron Man & Co. on.

>F4 in the 60's
Fuck off with the 60s meme.

Much like Captain America is irreversibly tied to World War 2, The Fantastic Four are tied to the Space Race,

So maybe they hop to a different dimension where Stark is a SHIELD leader and Ant Man is part of the founding Avengers

The Lego sets literally spoiled that it's there.

>The Soul Stone is more probably offworld, probably on the planet Thanos fights Iron Man & Co. on.
They fight there after that giant ring appears in the sky; they investigate it and end up getting teleported to that world, getting there at the same time as the Guardians and Thor.

On top of that, I think the Gem that's there is the red one from Thor that got sent to the Collector; he has it stashed there. They wouldn't put two Gems there.

I'm pretty sure Thor won't be there.

From what I've read, the people in charge of the MCU have stated they have plans for 20 more movies, going all the way to 2028, after Infinity War.

What I wonder is... what the flying fuck are they going to do for 20 more movies, and what will the payoff be?

We already know what two of them are,Guardians 3(which they said will be the end of that), Spiderman 2

I would assume Spiderman is likely to get a third movie, and since Disney spent so much time and money buying Fox Entertainment, and getting the X-men and Fantastic Four movie rights back, as well as both of those being big names in marvel comics, I could see them doing a trilogy of Xmen films, and the same for Fantastic 4

Also, given that Marvel seems to like trilogies, and ant-Man is getting a second movie, its likely he will get a third, and given the end of Doctor Strange, its like he will also get a second and third movie, so that brings us to 12 movies
-Guardians 2
-Spiderman 2-3
-Doctor Strange 2-3
-Ant Man 3
-Xmen 1-3
-Fantastic 4 1-3

And assuming they spend 2-3 movies bringing all of this together like they did with Avengers... that gives us like 15 movies.

So... what the fuck would they do for another 5 movies? Like, I don't think Black Panther, or MRs MArvel, are going to get three movies, so Marvel just might make the other 5 one off movies for heroes not as big as Iron Man/Captain America/Thor, but larger then the street level heroes like Punisher, and Daredevil, that they have mostly kept to the TV shows

But I'm not well verse enough in comics to guess who those 5 might be

I know, I just think that making another "fish out of the water" type characters out of F4 is not only pointless, now that we already have Captain America, Winter Soldier and Pym, but also shows a misunderstandment of the characters.
The Fantastic Four are all about the future, progress and having to deal with past troubles that effected your life permanently - why giving them another new aspect that was already done way more efficiently before, and not focus what we already have? Why stucking them in the 60s?
I mean sure, they make sense visually while interacting on a 60s-styled environment, but I think that 60s futurism aesthetic can still work on the current year. There's a reason why 60s future still used and celebrated to this day - it's timeless.

>You can't fool me with your clever ruse!
>What is the meaning of this word: "joke"?

Ahh yeah true, he's probably off getting his hammer fixed with Groot/Rocket/the Dwarf.

I bet they'll call this Avengers 4Ever since it seems they're doing the shtick of having a team made up of Avengers from across the timeline.

It's a team effort:

> Ant-Man may be using the Microverse to travel through time instead of the Time Stone. After Ant-Man & The Wasp, Scott and Hope may be able to traverse the Microverse.

> Iron Man: Arc Reactor derived from Tesseract, which was able to block the mind stone, and may be immune to the Time Stone as well judging by the trailer, where he is shown moving.

> Scarlet Witch: Chaos Magic and connection to Mind Stone/Vision. Possibly able to counter/jam gauntlet.

> Vision: Consciousness may still be active within the Mind Stone, connection to Scarlet Witch. Also able to traverse Astral Plane and connect with Doctor Strange.

> Doctor Strange: Order Magic. Able to transport the Avengers to various places quickly and coordinate with AntMan, Scarlet Witch, and Vision.

> Hulk: Powerful Melee fighter.

> Captain Marvel: Mary Sue. Will be portrayed as flawless and bestest.

> Spiderman: Gary Stu. Will be portrayed as flawless and bestest.

> Thor: Norse God, heavy hitters.

> Captain America: Leadership, able to inspire the team.

> Black Panther: Resources and tactical smarts, plus connection to soul stone.

> Black Widow: Mind games, stealth. Tactician.

> Hawkeye: Inspiration due to his lack of powers, also helping Wanda hold onto her humanity.

> Nebula: Likely to play a key role.

>Why stucking them in the 60s?
I think it'd be cool if they were from the '60s, get stuck in the far future and have cool adventures, then get brought back to the 21st century.

>Because Tony being Director of SHIELD worked out so well in the comics.
Actually, it worked out exceedingly well for awhile. Out of every S.H.I.E.L.D. Director, he was arguably the most competent at the job.

Secret invasion was an incident NOBODY could have been adequately prepared for.