Gumball's 200th episode is here today at 6PM EST!

Gumball's 200th episode is here today at 6PM EST!

The Vegging
>Gumball and Darwin want to veg out all day, but their plans go awry and they have to save the rest of the family.

Preview: youtube.com/watch?v=SSWVQHwAjYc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAPe1BwQPsw
twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773562028489314309
mega.nz/#F!pTgnACiT!jaNHln4IiiAHOJjj7aTZRg
mega.nz/#F!tLhyHCoY!qEqlnxDeZ1VsBh-0D9AJCQ
mega.nz/#!W450RSLQ!JRG1bSGU13SUnGFd61ZWoMYRWUrlxj08GV1RC0b5_Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's another unfunny shit episode.

What the fuck was that

God it keeps getting more and more obnoxious, if it weren't for the animation it'd have nothing going for it anymore

it's another go fuck yourself and let people enjoy things you contrarian faggot

Better than I expected, huh.

He’s not telling you not to enjoy it

good because I just watched it and it WAS unfunny shit, pardon me while I go kill myself

>they have to save the rest of the family.
>the family
Will they ever fucking stop with this shit Are the writers too fucking stupid to use any of the other characters in an efficient manner?

Fucking christ. People are saltier than usual in this board. It's not that bad ffs.

What the fuck was in the fucking couch cushions?

I still like Gumball, it'll suck without Ben though.

The other characters cost more money to use.

>special new episode
>Like half of the preview was just Gumball screaming and talking really fast
Even TTG did its 200th episode special better

>penny and her family are 2D
>carrie is 2D
>Tobias and his family are 2D
>Masami and her family are 2D
What cost?

>TTG did better
I'm not convinced.

>this thread

>98112642
Show sucks now buddy, sorry to tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAPe1BwQPsw

mega?

Fine. It's better but not WAY better. I still stand to my point that people in this board are over exaggerating the decrease in quality of TAWOG

Why do they always do this mouth now, it’s fucking annoying and ugly as hell

Because his basic design gives very little room to be emotive. You have to break the design a bit.
Also the animators are also lazy fuckers that don't want to break the mold entirely, so they just paste a funny smile to said mold and call it a day. And if they do decide to make some super exaggerated face, you'll probably also see that it's a reference to something else.

>Because his basic design gives very little room to be emotive
There was no issue with showing emotion in season 1 and 2.

S1 and S2 had a shift in artstyle for the Watterson's. A semi-significant new look that definitely had its impact when it comes to extending the expressiveness for the whole family.
Even the whole Oval to Circle eyes has its impact, and I'm saying this as a person that really didn't think much of it until now. It's definitely restricting the amount of emotion the Watterson's can display.

>Are the writers too fucking stupid to use any of the other characters in an efficient manner?
They can't even use the main cast in an efficient manner. Give them a rest. Writing is hard :^)

>Writing is hard :^)
so is my dick but they keep showing Anais clothed

twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773562028489314309

I'm just disappointed. The show barely tries to do new things. The Wattersons are almost always doing the same things in the same places (house, school, mall) in the same ways. They live in a toon world yet the world feels "normal". They don't even have real adventures, they just imagine them. The show really needs new writers and new artists

>one hour later

Your right there. It does need to change somehow

i never imagined gumball would get run into the ground like this before it ended. i wanted to believe it could stay good.

>6 seasons
just fucking end it, there's no point anymore

Why are there no MEGA collections for gumball anymore? I'm way out of the loop by now.

Is Darwin's voice changing?

Also they gotta stop it with this shit.

>not checking the /trash/ threads from time to time
mega links: Seasons 1-2
mega.nz/#F!pTgnACiT!jaNHln4IiiAHOJjj7aTZRg

Season 3-5
mega.nz/#F!tLhyHCoY!qEqlnxDeZ1VsBh-0D9AJCQ

Not him, but Gumball threads in /trash/ are fucking awful.
I'm into some pretty degenerate stuff, but there is something about those threads that make me keep a distance.

So, you don't like /ss/

>tfw the characters will never be this expressive again

Am I the only one who finds the episodes where Elmore is pretty much fucking destroyed to be off putting

I know it's weird, but with a show like Billy and Mandy, I was used to the world being destroyed, just because of the premise of the show alone

It's not that. /ss/ isn't really my thing, but I'm not like anti-/ss/ or anything.
Maybe it's just that those threads feel extremely repetitive with its content for like 90% of the time and the whole thread drags to reach bump limit. I've seen some exceptions, especially this month's two threads, but it wasn't enough for me to stick around.

Maan..

My favorite side character is the icecream

WHY IS IT ALL YOU PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IN THAT THREAD IS INCEST

Yeah, I would like to see an Empress Nicole episode

Might continue in comic form, or he might be speaking in that way where he means "there's always reruns"

It's in most episodes, The Bros i think, The Code, The List, The Diet, The Ex, whatever the mario/sonic reference ep is, and whatever ep it is in that 2018 CN promo

Maybe because there is nothing new to talk about. What was the last interesting episode?

IS THIS THE MOTHERFUCKING VOID EPISODE

please dont let the void being outside their window have been random and not important

OH SHIT I THINK WE'RE VOIDING

>hits 200 episodes
>world starts falling apart
makes sense

of course she won, why wouldn't she

I hope this means the episodes from here on out have a bit of voiding hints before everything actually breaks and we get that finale with everyone in it.

I thought this episode was okay! Bronald Drumpfth had an eyepatch.

Is that Trump's name in-universe?

That was Duke Nukem you underage faggot

When was the last time they did the sharp mouth anime thing

Its the Mayor of Elmore. Who looks like GONALD DREEMPTH. You dumb boy.

i really hope all the void stuff that happened actually meant something

Download Link Here

mega.nz/#!W450RSLQ!JRG1bSGU13SUnGFd61ZWoMYRWUrlxj08GV1RC0b5_Zw

>now The Sucker
So, that was all? Only one episode? seriously?

Same, it's got to the point where that's the only interesting or fun shit happening in the show.

Maybe when they're trapped in the void Gumball manages to find a way to communicate with past episodes (maybe in a production way) and tries to warn his past self. I don't see who else would try to send it unless it's rob

Whats the deal with voidposters. Can we have a show that isnt bogged down with deep lore?

I think all the shit happening outside was Gumball (future) trying to get Gumball (present) to pay attention. Inside too, maybe he did find a way to control reality a bit while in the void. Both Gumball and the future writer say "ahg forget it"

Sure let's talk about how Gumball and Darwin wanted to watch TV on the couch all day until [redacted because it relates to deep lore]

d-did the flintstones just come out of the void?

I’m such a sucker for Season 1’s designs and animation style

>"why people don't talk about the show? Why are the threads so dead"
>people talk about the only interesting thing in the show
>"why are people talking about the void? fuck off lorefags"
Really?

I find it repulsive when people think a cartoon can't be anything more other than funny, inconsequential laughs all the damn time.
Let Gumball do something different for once, for fucks sake.

I think the funny jokes are more interesting than having dudes hype up the lore and then end up disappointed. Thats why Steven Universe sucks. Everyone wanted lore and they bait and switched and now its just a big smelly shit pile with no jokes and no plot progress and trannies.

It's genuinely about time for them to get around to the void shit again, it's not the only thing I watch it for (but it is becoming more and more the only interestingly written part) but it's getting into the final season of Ben's vision and it's time to start up whatever they had in mind for the big finale (even if it's not the finale, who knows)

>the funny jokes are more interesting than having dudes hype up the lore
too bad this entire episode was pretty much lore hyping, and the jokes were minimal. I guess every time we have a lore episode you're gonna cry "discuss the JOKES not the plot!! ignore everything but the fart and face gags!"

> think the funny jokes are more interesting than having dudes hype up the lore and then end up disappointed
Yeah but this isn't a show with interesting jokes. Not right now

I guess everyone likes differenr things. Atleast this episode was better than The Rival. That episode sucked 50 dicks.

Man, metaphor jokes are so fucking annoying, wish Gumball didn't thrive in them

Episode 7 is named The Shippening

can we just fucking end this show already

What the fuck. Check the stream. This is gumballs dad.

yea thats old news

Fuck incest/ss posting

Let's post cute art instead

God damn, that's cute.

Is he dating her?

I wonder if we'll ever get to see the guy in the red van

Inferior ship

Get out Rachelfag

I haven't seen her in awhile. Was she voided?

Yes

I'm not that fag

No. Just deleted

She was mentioned in the Matchmaker, so no

>that time Ben asked for ships for The Shippening
I voted for GumballxNicole

I wish they'd just fucking air The Void before The Disaster once, it bugs me they don't and the rewinding joke feels off.

Gumball threads have been so fucking dead for the past few episodes, I think I missed a few but I came back for The Lady/The Rival threads and those were hardly living, pretty much nothing in The Sucker either.

S6 everyone

Can we all agree that Gumball was at least good up through season 4?

I have no idea when Gumball went from being fun to passive aggressive smug that constantly speaks in monotone

The Shippening is the last hope of the show. If they give us something funny like GumballxNicole or NicolexLarry

the old gumball was dumb and fun but i still him

>NicolexLarry
There's been enough of Nicole wanting another husband

All the interesting scenarios are Nicole related
>Nicole and Mr. Fitzgerald
>Gumball and Penny are suddenly family
Imagine their reaction

It doesn't have to be but you're choosing it to be. Richard exists

God, people here are so fucking negative. I thought it was a good episode, not the best but a step up from episodes like The Rival