Somehow, you've gotten yourself an Omnitrix...

Somehow, you've gotten yourself an Omnitrix. Albedo is letting you pick your starter 10 aliens instead them being randomly selected. He is doing this because of reasons.

Well Sup Forums? Who is it going to be?

Dubs: Pick 11 Aliens
Trips: Can combine Aliens
Quads: Master control unlocked

Diamondhead
Upgrade
Ripjaws
XLR8
Ghostfreak
Waybig
Arctiguana
Buzzshock
NRG
Snare-oh

>celestial from MU
>Kryptonian
>DC Martian
(Fill the rest with reality benders)

>Quads possible? Universal construct.

Greymatter
Upgrade
Juryrigg
Astrodactyl
Diamondhead
Heatbast
Water Hazard
Feedback
Big Chill
Way Big

If dubs, Osmosian

Ghostfreak(first design)
Snare-Oh
Benwolf(I forgot the name)
Frankenstrike
Upgrade
Ripjaws
Clockwork
Big Chill
Vilgax's species
Four Arms

Big Chill
Chromastone
Ditto
Frankenstrike
Goop
Jetray
Armadrillo
Brainstorm
Upgrade
Upchuck

>Kryptonian
>Saiyan
The rest are just sexy female aliens from various sci-fi media.

Which ever aliens provide waifu related benefits

I wonder if DC would ever consider doing a Man of Action universe like they are their Hannah Barbara universe. I'd give anything for Ben 10, Generator Rex and Secret Saturdays comics.

List for anyone that wants it.

>spidermonkey species is called aracnichimp
I'm phone posting from bed so I don't have my reaction images but imagine I posted a very smug looking anime girl

Ghostfreak
Whampire
Upgrade
Greymatter
Feedback
Pesky dust
Snare-oh
Ditto
Water Hazard
Gax

I fucking hate how this image has the designs from OS, AF/UA and OV all mixed up

Then make a better one

When was the last time he used half these guys? iirc he's only used Nanomech and Clockwork on purpose like once, each. Why ever turn into Ditto when he has Echo Echo? Why use Jetray instead of Astrodactyl, or Arcticquana over Big Chill? Why did the reboot replace Water Hazard with someone who looks 60% like Water Hazard but isn;t Water hazard?

Upgrade
Spidermonkey
Echo-echo
Chromastone
XLR8
Goop
Snare-oh
Diamondhead
Ghostfreak
Alien X

I would if I knew how to, but I'm the only one who cares about this autistic nitpick anyways

But these are Ben's aliens

technically if Azmuth gave you an omnitrix, you would be able to use more species than these. Like Gwen and Kevin's species, or that pink rubber girl from Omniverse, or Lucy if you wanted to become a mimic

>Petrosapien
>Celestialsapien
>Crystalsapien
>Merlinisapien
>Segmentasapien
>Chronosapien

Can I give up five of my aliens if I get to have Gwen or an equivalent as a sexy cousin?

You can give up 9 of them and get to fuck her

I have a tf fetish, I 've never watched this show, but I have a thing for tails, which aliens here have tails.

> Albedo
> allowing a human to handle an Omnitrix

I think you mean Azmuth. Albedo was the crazy red one who got turned into an albino version of Ben.

XLR8, Humongasaur, Ripjaws (while swimming), Chamalien, Juryrigg and Jetray all have tails

In that case, I'm going to pick Wildmutt.

thanks man,

Four Arms
XLR8
Spider Monkey
Echo Echo
Upgrade
Goop
Alien X
Diamondhead
Big Chill
Heatblast

So do Stinkfly, Blitzwolfer, Spidermonkey, Feedback, and Walkatrout

thanks, also is this show worth watching as an adult or is it like the pokemon series?

Worth it. It's full of cool shit and depending on your preferences each series offers a different spin on the same formula.
It does have its fair share of issue (like continuity problems later on), but that doesn't stop it from being really enjoyable.

It's really fucking good. There's a reason it's so popular on Sup Forums, outside of its waifus. Not to mention there's alot to the franchise, you'll be busy for a while.

>implying Pokemon isn’t worth rewatching as an adult

Get a load of this faggot!

All jokes aside though, a lot of it depends on your taste in cartoons. I never watched it as a child, since I didn’t have access to Cartoon Network growing up. On a whim I pulled it up to watch with my son this past summer, and we both loved it. He got bored half way through Ultimate Alien (it goes Original Series - Alien Force - Ultimate Alien - Omniverse || NuBen reboot), while I liked the series enough to watch through to the end.

OS is worth a watch, I think, as is the first main arc in Alien Force. After that Alien Force and Ultimate Alien are kinda hit or miss. Omniverse is fun as shit, but it’s a huge shift in tone from UAF, and the change in art style is more than a little jarring. It fits the lighter tone though, so it eventually grew on me.

I'm pretty sure Arcticquana is physically stronger than Big chill and he shoots out a more concentrated blast of cold. He was able to freeze a whole body of water almost instantly from the bottom.

Echo Echo all share a hive mind but Dittos can act independent to each other so it can vary depending on the situation.
Jetray is way faster than Astro and he can also swim as fast as he can fly I believe

I got nothing for why Water Hazard became overflow

Upgrade
Ghostfreak
Cannonbolt
XLR-8
Amphibian
Humongosaur
Waybig
Alien X
Swampfire
Gravattack.
If dubs, Wildvine.

sure,
(how old are you? old enough to be a dad, young enough to not have access to b10 growing up)

Eh, I always looked at it like Pokemon. You will always have your favorite for whatever reason, but there are just some out there that are going to be better for fighting than others.

Why would you choose Cyndaquil over Charmander? Why use Tauros when Miltank exists?

They might fill similar niches, but are different in subtle ways. Some might be “better” for any given situation, but ultimately every single one has at least one scenario where they are the better choice over a more useful overall alien.

Diamondhead
Ghostfreak
Big Chill
Swampfire
Benwolf
Buzzshock
Overflow
Rath
XLR8
Alien X

I’m 30.

Though now that I think of it, I was probably a little old for Ben10 when it first started airing. I just vaguely remember seeing the toys in stores when I was still living at home. It’s been a little while, you know?

ok, now when you say too old

Upgrade
XLR8
Way Big
Echo Echo
Big Chill
Diamond Head
Chromastone
Grey Matter so I could figure out Master Control myself
Atomix
Blitzwolfer

If dubs, Feedback.

Diamondhead
Ghostfreak
If dubs rath
Grey matter
XLR8
Heatblast
Big chill
Waybig
Ripjaw
Astrodactly
Upgrade

Atomix
Ampfibian
Jetray
Echo Echo
Pesky Dust
Gutrot
Brainstorm
Whampire
Chromastone
Swampfire

Big Chill
Humongousaur (need a big guy)
Heatblast (classic)
Diamondhead (generalist option)
Grey Matter (Always had a fantasy of being tiny)
Four Arms (other classic I like)
Wildmutt (I find the limitations interesting)
Ghostfreak (my homeboy)
Upgrade (so I can work smartphones)
XLR8 (got to go fast)

and if dubs Echo Echo

Oh man, I kind of regret my choices. I was thinking in universe, and these guys have the right ideas.

It's dial H for heroes anyways.

Heatblast (fire is cool)
XLR8 (superspeed is cool)
Goop (His voice sounds stupid)
Rath (Only if I can have the voice of Danny Devito but the personality of Frank Reynolds)
Big Chill (Ice is cool but, I don't want any weird alien pregnancies)
Echo Echo (I just want to have all of them stacked up inside a trench coat and buy a car from a suspicious Italian man, only to be kicked out and almost beat up because he doesn't trust the white tall "man" that refuses to show what's under his coat)
NRG (I want a shitty Russy accent)
Ball Weevil (It's like a Pokemon, which I guess is kinda cool)
Water Hazard (That was his fucking name?!)
Lodestar (His voice is funny)

Can I give up five of my aliens to get the ability to transform into a qt alian grill?

Cannonbolt
Heatblast
Way Big
XLR8
Articguana
Upgrade
Grey Matter
Diamondhead
Gravattack
Astrodactyl