Chris Weitz tweeted the following Friday morning: "Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human)...

>Chris Weitz tweeted the following Friday morning: "Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization." Gary Whitta, the original writer on the project, responded in kind, tweeting: "Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women."

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-is-a-political-allegory-tease-writers-946638

we are the empire now bros

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Weitz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great, the Empire are just space Nazis after all.

Man I was gonna watch dis shit cuz darth vadar, now I might just pirate dis

He was bound to take over the universe eventually.

you literally can't make this shit up

I thought trump winning would somehow be an end to the weirdness but its STILL GOING

Doesn't the empire have nigger and asian soldiers?

since when does disney allow political shit like this?

Aren't all the stormtroopers clones of Boba Fett? Wasn't Boba Fett a nigga?

A safety pin like you use for diapers? What is that supposed to mean?

I don't think it's possible to bring some of these people back to reality.

>b-but muh empire is racist in the sense that they're human speciesist

Okay, this is seriously getting stupid now.
I can understand liberal hipsters protesting on the streets, but large corporations like Disney should not behave like this. Completely unprofessional behaviour. Sad!

These faggots know how to push their bullshit SJW casts. They know people wouldn't watch the remakes on their own merits, so they got the old characters back. Han Solo for the first movie made people go watch a movie with a woman and an ape in the lead. And to make sure people would also watch the second movie, they saved Luke Skywalker for the second movie.
And this Rogue One shit? Hey, let's throw Darth Vader in there! That'll make people watch out shitty movie without any white men in it.
Seriously, has there been a single white male character on the side of good in the new movies? Spics don't count.

Nah, the clones were btfo'd (except Vader's bodyguards?), the stormtroopers are conscripted

only during the clone wars you massive fuck

I always preferred the empire anyway.

Rebel scum.

(((Hollywood))) only plays the sjw card to market films they know are garbage.

Basically, they are telling us that Rogue One is even more of a mess than first reports.

but in the last movie that nigga was a stormtrooper raised by the empire that was supervised by a woman......

What about Mas Amedda?

>we are the empire now bros

I'm not watching that trash

(((They))) control the media, they also fund and support the riots. We've seen this all year from the corporate giants, Trump threatens their very existance

And just like that I'm done with star wars forever

It's probably just starting. They will fight to the last drop of tears.

We were ALWAYS the empire

and the machines in the matrix

the writer portrays them as evil, but they are the good guys

how fucked up is shit where you are right now?

We knew if Trump won they would get even more desperate and insane. This only alienates them more though, the country just categorically renounced this garbage and if they ever want to win an election again they'll have to drop the act.

>watching kike wars

>uhhhhh, he's probably a disgusting uncle tom

you silly americans and your cuck movies

Fuck yeah! We always have the best uniforms

>this is seriously getting stupid
>now

>fucking now

Read about this yesterday. I sort of understood this as being the implicit message in the new films, but now that they've gone out and openly stated that it's political I have no desire to ever see this movie. Why can't fantasy just be fantasy?

In the past, they could justify pitting the heroes against white supremacists, because the heroes were usually also white, which meant it wasn't a race war. It was an ideological war.
This shit, though? Now they're literally just pitting white men against multiculturalism. This isn't a fight against white supremacy, it's a fight where women and minorities are portrayed as good, and white men as evil.
And they even come out and say it. They're not even hiding it anymore.

wtf i hate star wars naow

I hope this hurts this films box office like feminist bullshit hurt the ghost busters remake. I'm not watching this crap.

Like the majority. I've never see someone rooting for the Rebellion.

>take a great franchise that everyone can relate to
>turn it into a racial diversity rules versus 'we wuz nazis' crap fest
Thanks Disney, this is just what hardcore Star Wars fans wanted. Looking forward to that Boba Fett movie where he is suppressed by the mean white people.

keks will it

Lets other people know you voted for hillary to promote a "safe space" for special little snowflakes.

Crybabies

So did Chris Weitz delete that tweet because I can't seem to find it on his twitter. I'd imagine Disney made him do it because they don't want their anti-white male Star Wars agenda to be THAT obvious

He was a Maori

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Weitz
>Weitz's father and maternal grandfather were Jewish

you should be pirating everything from disney, these guys are one of the biggest degenerate jew companies out there. Walt disney would be spinning in his grave

some make a pepe safety pin, right the fuck now

This shit started with the prequels. Boba Fett was originally a white guy, but they made him into some fucking Maori in the prequels.

as if star wars the cuck awakens produced by jew jew abrams wasn't enough

Same

Some were, the 501st went on to work with Anakin/Darth Vader. The rest got wiped out eventually, with some leaving completely (ex. Rex and his gang). The grand majority of the Empire in Episode 4 and on were new recruits.

ikr

fucking stormtroopars are kiwi maoris

Let me guess, this white girl will meet a black rebel soldier in this movie or whatever it is aswell.

>empire let by humans (stand in for white supremacists) and is all pro human
>rebellion is by humans (no matter what what ethnic make up of those humans is , they are stand in for white people in this analogy) while non humans (non whites) are marginalized

>eat a snickers bro
>wait

So the safety pin is literally the new ((()))?

This. Shame as I live close to a great cinema - not a single film was worth watching this year.

Kek. We are the Empire. I will fucking pirate this shitmovie.

They will feed off of the Trump presidency and just grow stronger and more influential over the course of it. The narrative that they are pushing now is that Minorities are Trump targets for persecution, and that white people who voted for him are complicit in it. Every time someone gets deported or loses an entitlement or whatever, they'll see confirmation of this and ratchet up the kill whitey rhetoric.

Ain't paying another dime for star wars shit. Everything here on out is stealing.

Star Wars is 100% dead. There will be no recovery from this. They had to take just one more thing away before their era of shit ended.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

>galactic empire
>nazis

galactic empire was created after the end of the Confederation of independent systems to unite the galaxy under a single rule

>the galactic empire are globalists

I thought George Lucas got the idea for the empire from nazi germany
also rebels=french/jews/non-whites
Imperials=Germans/Nazis/whites and a few mercs/aliens
atleast thats how i''ve always looked on star wars
btw Reich translates to Empire so...

(((Chris Weitz)))

Keep those kike tears coming they are delicious

You don't have to be a cuck and watch this shit, you know. I haven't watched the recent Star Wars movie, nor do I plan to.
Wish more people would have at least a shred of integrity and actually boycott propaganda that advocates the genocide of white men.

And you know what the ironic thing is? They purposefully made the cast diverse, but still made them into stereotypes. What the hell, it's like you can't act high and mighty and then go ahead and cast the asian guy as a kung-fu master.

Kek, I ain't watching that gay shit, fuck disney and fuck Poz Wars

Those digits conform a prophet of Kek has spoken.

Democrats will be in the waste bin of history as they squirm and flail to their final deaths.

Shadilay.

the accountant was pretty good. Autist murican wrecks everything with his autism. It was a fun movie.

>Announced all over the news
>Subtle

they forgot to mention the one who saved everyone was a white boy and his white dad.

> mfw we are the empire now.

And Vadar means Father in German.

A nice little Jewish jerk off has now turned into a all out orgie for shit skins of all kinds.

Piracy is the best of both worlds, familia. Why boycott the movie when you can watch it AND not give them monies.

>now
>not supporting the empire before
pleb

Yes this kind of alienation of white male fans did wonders for Ghostbusters. I'm sure this will be just as successful.

It's now more obvious than ever than these (((writers))) are where they are because of nepotism.

>Opposing degeneracy
>Opposing unelected, self-appointed moral arbiters (Jedi/SJWs)
>Favouring a strong military and security position
>Recognising the values of strength and unity

We always *were* the Empire, user.

Why is art so full of libshits?

The only solution is to start threatening the (((media))).

there is no winning, complainers want to complain, not seek resolution.

asian martial artist = stereotype
non-asian martial artist = cultural appropriation

Leftists think saying anything that goes against their narrative is BLATANT racism/sexism/___phobia, but consider a story getting international news coverage "subtle".

If you really haven't grasped it yet, SJWs are backwards and upside down.

Not my Star Wars

> tfw sticking with Lucas-era movies.

So in 30 years will they say we put the safety pins on them to identify them as SJW? Just like the (((gold stars)))?

I tought that the safety pin thing was something stupid people on Tumblr tought up (I literally read about it today for the first time, on here.) or something tha corporation endoesed. Or is this just a case of a tumbrfag having a large media platform and ltaking the opportuinity to virtue signal?
Odd that the PR people havenĀ“t stepped in to tell him he will cause a contoversy, by displaying poltical befs like that. Or do they agree?

>Don't like the prequels
>Glad Disney took the franchise away from Lucas
Now it's worse in a whole different kind of way.

If it looks good just watch it, what do you care of the politics of a writer? That's the same kind of behavior we blame SJWs for

>REMEMBER TO WEAR A SAFETY PIN TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR TRUMP

make this anons
grab their puny memes by the pussy and throw them back at their faces
kek wills it

Because they understand pathos and embody it. Think about it: if you were a writer you'd be writing history novels or VCR instruction manuals. Or really bad novels, because you have no understanding of the human condition.

Essentially the world is autists vs artists, and you're on Sup Forums so that pretty much confirms you're an autist.

You're still watching commie faggot shit designed to enslave you.

I don't understand why you would want to watch it.

Hollywood is 70% jewish you stupid leaf

Sorry I'm not a skinny neckbeard nerdfuck like you. Id call you fat but you probably haven't eaten in 3 months.

correctamundo lad, put it better than I ever could

does that mean your a closet libtard???

why doesn't the left get smart and flatter white people in order to trick them into voting for them?

Why all this hatred for everything white. It's like they can't help it.

No way I'm seeing this shit now.

Hope it bombs.

Seek resolution? How is that done exactly? Just not see the movie I guess. If they want to play the multi-cultural thing in a science fictional movie set way in the past in a whole other galaxy, then playing the asian kung-fu master is just diversity quote crap to me. Make him a Jedi at the very least if you want to avoid coming off as a forced diversity casting.