How are liberals mad at racism/sexism when this is happening?

How are liberals mad at racism/sexism when this is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Nq7Qe4PJVA
youtube.com/watch?v=BRMk0wG-N84
youtube.com/watch?v=txuptvxIsjU
youtube.com/watch?v=bNmKXaEF9RI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self bump.
Will it keep going up?

i wish i had a roth ira already

soon user.

soon

yes forever

>world recession like you've never seen before if you elect drumpf, goyim

>markets react to picking Jamie (((Dimon)) for treasury secretary
Sup Forums - not even once

The rise before the fall

Is it a bubble? Some people seem pleased about the promise of lowered taxes and investment into infrastructure. But if it doesn't work out entirely or within the time-frame, could it cause repercussions?

I was watching Peter Schiff (he kind of called the election) and he said that he will go to 170% gdp. Could Trump fix that with a huge cut in defense spending by stopping all these forward deployed troops?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Nq7Qe4PJVA

Peter Schiff - Brexit Style
youtube.com/watch?v=BRMk0wG-N84

youtube.com/watch?v=txuptvxIsjU

This dude is awesome.

Is this real? Are American this dense?

its the final bull trap

Clinton and Obama rigged it with Yellen so it will crash after trump gets elected for a year or two so it can be pinned on him

pump and dumb scheme. They're crashing it when Trump gets in. FED will fuck the nation too and presto, great depression 2.0 blamed on the Republican racist POTUS.

2 term democrat after Trumps 4 years

*rubs clawed hands*

>tfw expected a crash and cashed out in september

could be

What is an economic megaphone indicative of?

thats what i was saying since july, Trump will be use as a scape goat

just wait until he starts lowering taxes, regulations, once money starts pouring back into the country that is currently parked overseas. just wait until that keystone pipeline is going up, or the wall being built.

we might actually avoid that 2nd crisis we've been expecting since 2008

Trump has to know this though. Was he smart enough to think of something crazy that works, again?

Can someone explain am not good at economic issues just like my country

Peter Schiff said there isn't enough money to do that. in this video. If we cut defense spending can he make it work?

Trump is smarter than all of us. Is there some crazy way around it?

youtube.com/watch?v=bNmKXaEF9RI

he needs to the crash the economy with no survivors as soon as possible, how he'd do it, I dunno.

If you read some of the wikileak memos, half of the administrations focus on after getting elected is which part of the economy cycle they are on, what the fed is doing and whether that will make people blame them or the other guy.

How long would we be fucked up for? I mean it sounds reasonable and I will deal with it for the benefit of my long term life, but how many years if it crashed?

Keep an eye on the federal reserve. they will raise interest rates if they believe the economy is doing too well.

He sucks at using the mic.

maybe a decade or so to rebuild, the good thing is that in a crash the old fags lose everything (boomers) and the new gen y will take over because we'll build new institutions and companies.

Think of it like a forest fire, you need it to clear the old trees so the young can grow. Basically we have been putting out fires constantly so the young trees never get sunlight and whither away.

So it is very likely we will have a Democrat in 2020 because of the economy, and they will fuck it up?

He could do an Andrew Jackson-type thing and clearly blame the bankers.

Can we go back to the gold standard?

Holy shit what if Trump abolishes the federal reserve...

Because that isn't getting them their gibsmedat.

I don't think you can. The discipline required is beyond what a modern electorate, even a modern Republican electorate, is willing to accept.

Did he say anything about the federal reserve? Because if he did then hat's off but if he didn't then I'll stay on the opinion that he's just another jew wind up clown.

YES! then audit the FED!

What if he didn't say anything because he knew. And they knew, so that's why they fought so hard.

Would sound rather odd, the majority of people have no idea about the federal reserve and he could've won those who know by mentioning it.

Meme it so.

He targeted Janet Yellen for being politically motivated, said that if inflation started going high that interest rate rises would be needed, but in general he likes low interest rates because they stimulate growth.

I think he is more along the lines of a Nixon-Eisenhower guy and his public works/spending, if he gets them through congress, are going to be inflationary.

He really got in at a shit time, and the Presidency at this stage in the business cycle could be a poisoned chalice. I'd be very surprised if he can get away with 6 months of normalcy before something starts happening in the stock market or bond market.

Think about how hard they fought though. The fed is where the billionaires do their real damage. Thats why they fought Trump so hard.