Why does this lad loves fast food so much?

Why does this lad loves fast food so much?

i dont know ...
Why do we breath air? Tell me hermano.

maby because fat fuck?

Business Endorsements.

>I love the Italian community!

true american

Agreed

remember his kids said that he is a blue collar billionaire, he really is a nigger

Maybe because it's what normal everyday working Americans eat? You think people would vote for him if he drank starbucks and chowing avocado?

Because he's 100% pure breed USA Amerilard

All real Americans love fast food

>Trump Tower makes the best calzones

Can Trump be any more American?

>Golden hair
>Blue eyes
>Loud, proud, alpha as fuck
>Taste for the big and luxurious, bordering on excessive
>Loves junk food

>Be spokesman for Pizza Hut
>Eats Dominos in his free time

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>that pic

>Be billionaire
>Still enjoy the robust taste of Taster's Choice Instant Coffee in the morning

No

I bet he has a widow-maker forming in his heart.

I stopped eating cheese and fatty meat years ago. it is deadly stuff.

He's busy MAGAing -- meals need to be quick

Not a minute to spare.

Nope that's why he won. Every white American dreams to be like him.

>Rich as fuck
>Says whatever he wants
>Eats whatever he wants
>Has beautiful family
>Has hot younger traditional model wife

It's how everybody would act if they won the lottery today.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

Thinking that fatty meats are bad for you is bluepilled

This.

After seeing Hillary barely maintain staying alive, who wouldn't want to be him?

Everyone has a vice. Hillary enjoys satanic spirit cooking rituals and child trafficking, Trump enjoys fast food.

degeneracy for dinner

Because he is America condensed into the form of a man.

what a boss

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

S M A L L L I T T L E B I T E S

Zoom into his knife. Deeper meaning to this photo. Trump often does this and people don't even catch on.

True down to earth America.

Remember that big dinner him and Hillary attended where those memes of that one guys face came from? Every in the ball room is drinking hundred dollar bottles of wine and Trump has a glass of coke. That's fucking classy.

Because he's AMERICAN, FUCK YEAH!

> domino's

shitttttt......... we voted for the wrong president...

there is an official white house chef who makes snooty gormet shit. yall think Trump is going to just ask for fast food instead

I don't get it. What's on the knife?

It reminds me of this. I love this photo, the sheer joy on his face is contagious.

Hillary eats and sacrifices small children. Pizza is delicious. Eating children is ethically questionable.

BECAUSE AMERICA

Because he's obese?

Look at what's being reflected in the knife.

a prerequisite for being murikan amirite????

he doesnt smoke or drink or do drugs so he is trying to take years off his life by eating fast food and being president to compensate.

Why does he eat from all these pleb tier fast food chains?
Kfc,Mcdonalds and now dominos.

fake. look at that coffee container on his desk.

I can't tell. Is it the letter T?

No booze, caffeine, drugs, tobacco.
Fatty or sugary food and sex are the two most extreme kinds of things he's introduced to his body, so a piece of hot pizza is like a shot of vodka to the Trump.

Same reason Goku, he needs to keep sustained in order to keep winning.

I still don't get it

ITS RUBIO!

High calories = high energy

Meme magic did it. If you've ever gone on /ck/ you'll know it's just /fastfood/. And since Sup Forums memed him so hard he's taking on the attitudes of the place.

Show him the plane scene from The Dark Knight rises and he'll love it.

I would like to see a photo of this

You guys are blind to what's right in front of you.

I'm about to Bond Burger your sister if you don't start making sense boi

WHAT IS IT?

I don't see shit, spoonfeed please.

youshouldn't have told the autists about this.
they are going to spend weeks analyzing the picture hahaha

Everyone at the dinner is drinking expensive wine and champagne and Trump is having a glass of coke. It struck me as incredibly classy even if it's minor.

underrated post

Ain't got no time fo' slo' food nigger.
M A G A
> > > >

you're going to have to try harder than that, guy

Not surprising since he is review brah's father.

really gets the grey matter going

Maybe he gets bored with having 24/7 chefs so he just prefers to order out. OR afraid of getting poisoned so settles with factory fast food.

Now why is he working on a whole bucket of chicken by himself?

It's so obvious, wtf...

>Why does this lad loves fast food so much?
Because it's good

I really feel sorry for the normies.

Trump is the fucking embodiment of the American dream.

Outspoken and alpha
rich asf
hot super-model wife nearly half his age
big family
always dressed for business
president of the us
Says whatever he wants without giving a fuck

And yet, with all the egotistic golden letters of his name on his towers and his other brash activities, he has these personal little cravings of the average blue-collar american, just some fats-food, a coke and being with his family.

Regardless of his performance in the future, he is probably the most "American" president the Us has had in a while in regards to American culture of the time.

But the normies will never realise this. It's sort of sad really. Real America is not LA/Hollywood or some other cosmopolitan nu-male shithole of a city with ever more degenerate celebrities.

Real America is literally everywhere Trump won in the election.

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim
My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.
I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

I think I found it

Look inside the bucket, it's full of chicken that has had the skin ripped off. Fat fuck thought we wouldn't notice.

Trump is literally Cartman

lmao. Pepsi is better tho.

K A S I C H

How does it feel to have such a pleb taste?

this never gets old

>pizza
uh oh
what does it mean?

woah I thought he didn't drink coffee?

we wouldn't have it any other way. I've been saying it for ages, Trump is just the average American if they suddenly got billions of dollars.

>Why does this lad love fast food so much?
Because he's American.

Trump loves to save everyone's time not just his own. It's a massive time saver to say a number and get back to work rather than having to waste energy thinking about what ever else.

It's fast and calorie dense, no time to eat

Bill Gates is notorious for almost exclusively eating fast food burgers when he was in Microsoft

africa confirmed healthy as fuck

Because of the fact that he probably moves from meeting to meeting and travels all over the damn place so he doesn't have any real chance to sit down to a nice dinner with the family... ?

No doubt ur a girt big fat guy

>President of the United States
>Eating outside food
I don't think so, Tim. He might have the chef make it though. Pizza, hamburgers, chicken wouldn't be too weird.

What is "this" in your sentence referring to. Basic English skills please.

Trump is an everyman who just happens to be filthy rich. He loves fast food, big tits, and his country.

Liberals can scoff, but this is an example of why Trump resonates with so many people. He's a megastar, but he comes off as a real person with all the flaws and charms that entails.

Because it's fast. You don't have time to sit down for meals when you've got a HIGH ENERGY schedule to keep.

i thought i was the only one