Western Europe is beyond cucked

Western Europe is beyond cucked

Give me one reason why we shouldent let russia take over

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
youtube.com/watch?v=sWstwzXdCK8
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
youtube.com/watch?v=yeAuli1YNgo
youtube.com/watch?v=16dMpeaCexY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are the reason why western europe in that state.

More muslim refugees for us!

Russian would roll 10 miles into Poland before the truck breaks down.

Because Russia is cucked even more. I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putinfans here that think Putin is the savior of the white race just because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian Bill Clinton-George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading shitskin countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Clinton did in Yugoslavia and Bush did with Iraq war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 3-5 million chinks and sells Siberia and Far East to China

>b-but muh evidence said the proofster
Right here
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.
P.S. Moscow is minority Russian by 2025, handguns are illegal, self defence laws are non-existent, free enterprise is a joke and quality of life is barely on Latin American level

>Give me one reason why we shouldent let russia take over

Because they never wanted to ...

Fuck, they're dramatically underpopulated in their own land.

150 millions Russian against 800 millions EU : what idiot believe the former want to invade the later ?

#
>but those are good loyal mudslimes shills would say
Videos and crime reports say otherwise
Here are some quality enrichment videos starring quintessentially Russian mudslimes
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

youtube.com/watch?v=sWstwzXdCK8

>only Nazis oppose Soviet Union
>only Nazis oppose open borders
>only Nazis oppose gun control
>only Nazis oppose multiracial society
>only Nazis oppose selling land to the foreign hostile state
>only Nazis oppose corruption
>only Nazis oppose hate speech laws
>only Nazis oppose political correctness
Most of Russians you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Olgino and Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Pic related, Russian scum trying to subvert and shill within the UK education forum

Western Europe is NOT "beyond cucked". Sure, things are bad, niggers, liberals and mudslimes are slowly taking over but we are still far from any point where we just throw up our hands and let another country make a protectorate out of us. Grow out of this meme.

A fucking small sized old building without even some dedicated parking for car is supposed to be the shill center of Russia.

Not only this is stupid, but also convince no one here.

Wanna see some appropriately size place for shilling ?
Pic very related

>Most of Russians you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Olgino and Savushkino
Holy shit, Roseberry is that you.

>Video inside the building:

Sure sure, ropsberg

>NSA
>shills on Sup Forums
How stupid are you? It's what CTR does.
>small building
Enough for 60-80 shills
>no parking lot
Do you know anything of infrastructure and city planning in Russia?
>no parking lot
>cars
Shills are lowest poorest scum of society that can't afford cars

>ropsberg
Putin is such a trouble for Jews...

>xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Some of the memes are bretty gud tbqh.

Beceause we have to study them. They are now like a giant petri dish. Also, gotta have a source for cheap laughs.

>Enough for 60-80 shills
>ohmygod a country of 170 millions+ do have 60-80 shills for the entire fucking internet !!!!

Eh.. Because we don't need europestan.

But Russian Army runs a literal gay prostitution service
youtube.com/watch?v=yeAuli1YNgo

This

>biggest muslim population in Europe
>banana republic
>literally controlled by ((((((them)))))) and Putin won't even hide this
>poor af
>full of sub-humans

Yea, tough one

Because it's about time south slavs and greeks got another shot at this.

I sure don't fuckin care

Orthodox Balkan alliance when

When gypsies and Turks are genocided

this

why would anyone want to ally with your crime infested 3rd world Mediterranean shit-hole?

fpbp

This

Tbh why don't the soldiers kill their superiors who force them into prostitution. In Russia you only get like 10 years for murder anyways.

>crime infested
>checks flag

>tfw i live in maine, away from all of the nig nogs.

We would take former imperial lands I guess, maybe southern Slavs as puppet states. The rest of Europe is useless. And the Baltic states are useless by itself, but they are needed to reconnect the Russian lands.

come vist my country, see what happens when russia takes over

better yet, go visit russia, see what happened there

Because they are "petuhs" already and will be sucking cock in prison too

I think this is the truth
Putin was copy a lot from the west
Like immigration, islamization

How do you think we can end his reign

>Implying that there were no cases of large scale gay prostitution in US army recently and you can't get pics of a guy sucking dick in American uniform.

I heard there are a lot of middle eastern asians in your country and that is why you have a high aids rate, is this true?

gypsies are just a nuissance
problem is the soft approach towards them and "respect" for their retarded "culture", by orders from Brussels
I know some who left that shit and are normal citizens
force them out of it and in two-three decades they'll disappear and become normal people
of course in Romania they are far more numerous and cancerous
Montenegro is shit m8, we are non-country, kinda like Serbian Ukraine or Belarus

It's a good feel brah. But fuck all of the Refugees in Portland. That shit kills me...

What kind of refugees? Somalian, Syrian?

Theres more important things than getting rused by sjws from time to time. Like actually being able to get bread on your table and wine in your glass from time to time.

Russia is a fking shithole.

Somalians man. But sometimes I can't tell. I see too many Hijabs these days.

Russia has fallen too. We must embrace almighty China to save us. Chinese police burn muslims with flamethrowers. They are the real deal.

West is the mirror image of Russia

Harsh censorship? Russia and West

Non-christian population? Russia and West

Exercising imperial order on others? West and Russia

You'll see that the West will more and more start to resemble Russia

hehehhhehe

Petuh, it's not about their behaviour. It's about their race. Not a single foreigner on European soil. That's the end game. Back to India. Back to India

This.

UE and USSR is the same shit, but run from different places. Or is it?

ju9jtui4jiorejojtiorejt

Russians are even more cynical and utilitarian than Westerners, because the West still believes in any standards, Russians believe only in strength and force. Russia will never become christian, because its christianity was always shallow

The West is becoming radicalized, Trump is the symptom. Basically our region will be surrounded by two Russias. Hopefully both will collapse

umadbro

still gypsies are a non-issue whatever the solution
some sing nicely by the way

because russia is like a cancer

This. Name one single shitty thing in western Europe that isn't a half-assed attempt trying to clean up western civilization from the much the US made it into.

in such world you and I are Muslim or German slaves, assuming we even exist

We want russia to have it but only in trade for gassing the mongs

Everybody just got dumber from reading this thread.

Fucking based Russia

America is literately the cancer of this earth

>West is the mirror image of Russia

Yes
Realized that, when I found out that you can see the russian streets on google map
You cant see german streets

Only half of russians have internet.
Only ~20% of russians can speak foreign language, and english of most of these 20% is even worse than mine.
And of course very few russians visit imageboards, especially foreign ones.
So who knows, maybe these shills are the majority of russians here.

((Half-russian, half-tatar from Siberia passing by))

>You cant see german streets
Do you know why?
I wanted to fap at german streets, but it's not possible.

Generally we dont like Americans to get total information awareness about us in every aspect of live
Like when I take a dump

I also put a adhesive tape on my phone and laptop, because I know why

Only if I can become an Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary so I can meet Putin and have the military orchestra play that song for me.

I won't negotiate those terms.

>blaming all your problems on the US
I can't wait to leave NATO

I don't understand why this board has such a hard on for Russia when Russia wants to nuke Europe and the US.

I can't wait for you to fuck off out of our country. Merkel is an american plant, we still have operating US military bases in our country and the whole globalists that tried to push hillary are basically in control of the EU. It was the fucking US that gave jewish bankers this much power. Fuck you and fuck your country.

>Europe is beyond cucked.

You didn't believe your major media when they told you "don't vote for trump he has no chance of winning" why do you believe them when they tell you what European people are really like?

>Russia wants to nuke Europe and the US.
Why do you think so?

What does the world stand to lose from greater Russian and American unification? I think there is a strong argument to be made that a Clinton presidency more willing to "stand up" to Russia would put the world at greater risk than a Trump presidency.

How about you stop voting for Merkel?

We should have lets USSR finish the job instead protecting half your country.

First of all ''Russia take over'' is Neocon fearmongering. Russia spreading positive and good influence as opposite to Jewropean Union sounds better

Listen, the only country in the world with a precedent of using nuclear weapons is the US. That's just an undeniable fact.

It isn't even clear that Stalin would have used a nuclear weapon on Germany during World War II had he had access to one.

I don't think Russia fucks around with nuclear weapons. I don't see any evidence of any Russian intention to use a nuclear weapon. Russia would absolutely tank its own economy by launching an attack against Europe. And it would lose any resulting (world) war.

Seriously, what evidence do you have that Russia wants to nuke Europe and the United States?

>what evidence do you have that Russia wants to nuke Europe and the United States
clinton's managers said so

according to libs, they just did

Only as far as former Imperial territories.

The only country I support "taking over" is Sweden, and we should include it like we did Finland - as an autonomy, so that once we unfuck it, we can let it back out into the world. The Swedes wouldn't have to worry about mongs flooding in: we'd cancel all the welfare in a heartbeat and the only people to move there would be the ones who can stand the cold - the actual whites.

>good influence
Why """Russian World""" is always represented by shitskins, bydlo, antifa and jews?
Пoчeмy """pyccкий миp""" вceгдa пpeдcтaвлeн пoлyхaчaми, быдлo, aнтифa и eвpeями?

oh boy, more self hating pidors from Dvach

>blah bla blah
what in your opinion happened to georgia and ukraine?
is that by your count "good" "positive" influence?
you are russian and a faggot.

Firs they take over America and then the rest of Europe.

>self hating
They don't think they're Russian. They're "oppressed" Jews, Tatars, Caucasians and assorted degenerates. I've not met a single one of them who wasn't some kind of LGBT faggot or didn't have a personality disorder.

They lost the genetic lottery hard and they're mad at Russians for it.

A heads-up, there's a psyops going on by the Russian "opposition" that is funded by the CIA (under the orders of the American establishment) to shill against Russia on both Russian and American forums, so as to suppress nationalism in Russia and positive sentiment towards Russia on any Western forums, predominantly English-speaking ones.

Here's an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=16dMpeaCexY

He talks about Trump being bad for Russia using material from an article by (((RosBalt))), which has not been duplicated or repeated anywhere else.

It's the other arm of the "last stand" CTR is taking.

the thing is though, they are right. The US is the cause of most of the bullshit and globalism going on. At least be decent and take blame for it faggot.

Forgot to add: Navalny is quoting RosBalt in his video, but the article was written by him in the first place.

So he's quoting himself. He's that desperate - the money's going dry. Sad!

Gee I just hope this faggot with his pasta will get hit by a bus or something. It's tiring literally in every thread now.

Because Russians haven't given up the poison that is Marxist communism just yet no matter what they tell you or what it looks like.

But people who hate Russians the most ARE JEWS, TATARS AND CAUCASIANS. They run the country and Russian nationalists want to get rid from them. What does cuck government do? They jail us

Why can't we just be friends? I don't have anything against Russians. Whatever our governments are responsible for doesn't always reflect the populace.

Did you just cucksplain to me?

>us
No, you're just cucks who don't believe in pragmatic policies. If Putin doesn't do everything you want and does it TODAY, you cry how anti-Russian he is.

Guess what - your cuck fantasies about them running the country are misguided.

You don't represent Russians - but you try to make it look like you do.

You also resent traditionalism - you despise Orthodoxy which is the cornerstone of Russian civilization, you hate all the victories Russians have ever made and silence everybody who dares be proud to be Russian. You are scum.

We can - and should be. Most Russians don't have any grudge against the American people, either. That's why, when Trump won, Russia celebrated, and only shills like Navalny and his cabal cried.

Also this guy is a Polsih shill.

We can see what Putin does here Time to go. It's time for Russians to have its own country
>silence everyone who tries to be proud Russian
That's what Russian Police and ЦПЭ do

They are right. We are Israels puppets. We do as we are told, like good goyim.

If you're a "Russian patriot" who implied here that he's against Jews, Tatars and Caucasians, explain this:

Whoops, meant this

Modern Poland is better than Russian Federation. It's a fact. No diversity, no asians, no jew run country, Poles on foreigners racial violence is ignored by the police

kek, look at this deluded kurwa. Stay relevant, Polen.