Y'all ready for Super Best Friends Forever MKII?

Y'all ready for Super Best Friends Forever MKII?

Is it happening? If so, fuck yes. Faust is also revamping DC Super Hero Girls, right? Because that franchise has massive potential.

Source?

I wonder how she feels about her equine show being bastardized further and further by Hasbro after she left.

When the fuck is she going to revamp DCSHG's artstyle? I'm tired of that low quality Barbie ripoff shit.

That's what OP is talking about.

>I wonder how she feels about her equine show being bastardized
It really wasn't bastardized at all, it actually went on to be a pretty good show with 7 seasons, 4 spin off movies one of which premiered in indie theaters, and a major theatrical movie release

Also, Lauren has said she never watched the show after she left, but she keeps milking bronies for attention and love by playing the victim in the situation.

Have they confirmed that they're redesigning the characters and artstyle?

Isn't the Barbie ripoff style easier to make toys of?

>that's what OP is talking about
Oh shit, hype. I gave the first arc or whatever of the current show a try and it's borderline abysmal. Can't wait to see what Faust does with it. Still wish SBFF got its time in the sun.

> he doesn't know

user there were... some leaks recently.
i wouldnt recommend looking for them if you are faint of heart.

but the nukes are in the air.
and the iron giant cant save us this time.

Go on my friend

She's talked about it before. It's a complete revamp to what came from. Hell, it's already pretty different considering Harley is a villain again.

Shut the fuck up. I haven't been to that board since the movie opening week and I will not acknowledge anything you're talking about. Regardless, that has nothing to do with what I've said

pls elaborate
I haven't watched EQG4 or finished S6 so I've fallen off the pone train

Colored horse show of epic memeness and brony founding is over. All current character incarnations are out the window and style will be totally different to establish new Gen.

Cornfed country girl Supergirl will always be my favorite version of the character. Even if she is basically just Applejack.

I want to throat fuck lauren

Craig pls, if you had spent more time pumping semen where it was supposed to go, you guys wouldn't have gone through all that drama.

You're going to have to get through Craig McCracken and his powers of infinite insomnia first.

trukk not munky

hi Alex how's that FOX cartoon coming along

what drama happened with her? Too many real horses fucked because of her work?

Same. Nicole Sullivan's voice definitely helps define that version of the character.

But we've recently seen a trailer for the next season featuring Jessica Cruz and Mera, and everyone is still in the old style

Im TIRED, your not entitled to cartoons or good endings, im still tired from making GF season 2

>Show is supposed to premier this year
>Still no details or art

Something is gonna go wrong, right?

>bwwwaaaaaappp

Something probably will go wrong. Faust seems to have reached Greg Weisman levels of bad luck.

Something from a while back. They are letting Faust Helm the Superhero Girls thing.

and that was before the internet was as common as now.

That's still the same old sphg show which seems to still be going strong under the same creative team as before. No one's seen Faust's reboot yet. It's one of the confusing things about this project. No one is sure what's going to happen to the old sphg show once Lauren Faust unveils her revamp.

Doesn't seem like DC wants to cancel anytime soon so it's very likely both are going to air simultaneously.

Now that Young Justice has a third season the curse has moved onto Faust.

Can someone please do me a quick rundown?

>DC Superhero Girls is successful
>In May 2017 DC brings in Lauren Faust to reboot the show with new character designs and settings
>Then nothing

There you go caught up. It's apparently still happening but no one's seen anything and no one knows what's going to happen to the old show.

That sounds like it's getting the Beware the Batman treatment.

Young Justice won't get another season on Netflix. Weisman proved he doesn't have a handle on the property.

What the fuck are you babbling about? It's getting a third season on the DC Streaming Service.

Why she is so perfect?

Did Disney install your plaque yet. Don't forget, you're hear forever!

YES MOMMIE PLEASE

>it actually went on to be a pretty good show with 3 seasons
ftfy

What the fuck did she do to her hair?! WHY?

Because she tells people to watch bad movies solely because they have women in them.