How does it make you feel knowing Donald Trump won't keep any of outlandish promises and will most likely sell this...

How does it make you feel knowing Donald Trump won't keep any of outlandish promises and will most likely sell this country off to foreign investors piece by piece and the only people that will benefit from his presidency will be his rich billionaire friends?

Wrong

feels better than hillary selling it to satan and pedophiles

the lies never stop, fuck off

being that butthurt
trying so hard, failing so much

OP, you're very, very out of touch

its good thing CTR. Now that you have come to terms with Trump presidency, Are you going to finally stop trusting the MSM which made you believe otherwise ?

Even if he only keeps a quarter of his promises its better then Hillary flooding us with refugees

Hillary legit looks like Soros with a wig.

>How does it make you feel knowing Donald Trump won...

Feels great senpai. Best feel I've had in a while.

How does it make you feel knowing this is the only straw you have left to grasp?

I know that feel.

Trump is such a pathological lier that we finally get to see the true Trump. People will get to see how much of a greedy jewish cuck he really is.
I honestly don't care if this entire country burns to the ground right now cause I'll be able to say, "wasn't my fault, I didn't vote for him."

What do you mean? The "quotes" they got from interviews with Trump after doing nothing but slamming him the entire election?

Yeah, they definitely have no reason to lie.

>no audio
>no video
>no way

>only people that will benefit from his presidency will be his rich billionaire friends?

Also his kids

>Trump is such a pathological lier that we finally get to see the true Trump. People will get to see how much of a greedy jewish cuck he really is.

By the way, he just announced he's not taking any pay for his service at the whitehouse.

I'm really liking the true trump so far.

You're not getting paid any more, CTR shill, you can stop now

>he just announced he's not taking any pay for his service at the whitehouse.

drop in a bucket

He is gonna make Trillions using his position

Stop responding to these bait threads, let them slide. Please.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

we waz hitlerz n shit

>How does it make you feel knowing Donald Trump won't keep any of outlandish promises

Pretty obvious from the beginning, still glad though

>4. Depression
Golly gee, that was really fast.

>Trump will never become the nominee!
>Trump will never beat Hillary!

Kek

>tfw the Left has smeared him so badly that unless he goes FULL DICTATOR he will be remembered as a good president.

Hillary already had a line of pay for play lobbists from foreign interests waiting for her win. Now after spending all this money on her they have nothing to show for it. She sold out the nation before the election even happened.

>pooposting

A greedy kike would take every cent.

>Leafposting
kys

>shartposting

I agree