Stan and kyle have an emotion driven fight with personal attacks

>stan and kyle have an emotion driven fight with personal attacks
>in the very next episode they're back to working together without ever addressing the fact they fought
is their friendship just that strong?

fuck off shippers.

and video game generals go on /vg/

Because OP dudes aren't like bitches and will let shit go to keep a good friend.

They ain't bitch made.

What amuses me though is how they can still be friends with cartman

OP clearly never got into a fight with a close friend in grade school.
That shit blows over inside of a week, especially if you live close enough together that you see each other outside of school regularly

Every episode of South Park is non-canon unless if it is addressed, referenced, or continued in a future episode in which an overarching storyline takes place.

Damn man, feels bad South Park threads are this slow.

There's not really much to talk about now when there's no season. We also had 2 thrrads in the last 2 days or so.

There most recent thing about south park are the games but mods deleted some threads because of that.

Then why not test the waters with a general on vg? There is lots to talk about from the games including easter eggs, character designs, classes etc etc.

vg is too fast, it wouldn't survive

I miss when sp threads were fun.

I honestly have no idea where all the shipper bros went

I'm one of them who is still here actually. I haven't seen threads around in a while so I disappeared.

When the season ended everyone fucked off and went their separate ways, I suppose.

Sup Candyfats. I wanna draw you something using this as the base, but I don't really have any ideas. Heights, facial expressions, and canvas size are subject to change so don't feel like you have to stick to them. I can also add dialogue and maybe a background. Cheers.

i suddenly sprouted a life after the season. i miss our threads dearly.

boob gropage!

wendys the blue one right? those expressions are nice already

I didn't like Candy at all until recently and now it's the only ship I'll really put Eric in. I look forward to anything you do and I'll try to throw an idea at you, user!

the general audience for south park doesn't go on /vg/, it wouldn't work

what is your opinion on meido tweek

I hate how inconsistent cartmans character now is

the best thing that ever happened to me desu

Almost every last one of them got kicked off the threads by ship-haters and utterly insane, abusive lesbian Kymanfags, and were booted off to /trash/. There were probably still a few here and there, but then the utterly godawful season finale came, along with the Kymanfags and ship-hating spergs going into overdrive, and it seemingly drove the rest of them away.

I'm still here but I rarely post in sp threads now because there isn't any new content (still waiting for that dlc) and I can only talk about ships for so long.

Yes..."friendship".

I don't think the current situation is due to that drama - the trash thread was a one off thing, and there hasn't really been any instances of anti-shippers dominating a thread since the season ended and they all lost interest in SP threads due to lack of new things to talk about

I think it's just a natural decline of posters due to it being the off-season, not some mass exodus where everyone got scared off

I like other stuff besides South Park, so I don't need to have a Sup Forums thread for it 24/7, but I have to admit, they were fun.

When was the last time we had an episode where stan and kyle on their own worked together on something?

are you by any chance who I think you might be

It's definitely not due to that drama but some people were pretty awful to each other.

It's really a matter of it being off-season. It's sad but just the natural part of everything. The season finale turned a bunch of people off too.

Post your butthole.

The finale certainly did nobody any favors
I still really want to hear the commentaries once they get around to doing them just to find out what the fuck happened that week
also the put it down commentary for if they talk about why they decided to go all out with tweek and craig not pretending

>That moment when seeing the synopsis for put it down
>General react and discussion of put it down
>General shipping threads
>Anticipation for the game
>Seeing craig and tweeks ultimate for the first time leaked
>hundreds of new creek fanart and tumblr going into a frenzy
>Those added creek moments in the finale episodes

this year was nuts for shipfags

>

entirely possible. i've never been subtle about tweek in dresses. so hi i guess.

I personally didn't have a problem with the finale other than the cliffhanger. I kind of want to find out more about it. I just remember a lot of people I know going fuck this right after. Overall I didn't hate the season.

VERY nuts, yes.

yfw 2018 has their first hug

I can't, this is a blue board

the cliffhanger at the end of episode 10? I think it was just an awkwardly handled "it's up to you to complain about and/or vote out drumpf" message
I'm glad you're okay

so can we talk about the games here?it is the only available southpark thread right now.

i might try making one on Sup Forums though.

Truly, we have been spoiler rotten with Creek stuff. Can't say that I mind really.

Is it weird that I went through the exact same phase that Kyle went through?

Like, things that I used to find funny and entertaining to do with my childhood friends became things that I find childish and mean-spirited, like spitting ontop of a pedestrian bridge onto traffic or tucking in the mirrors of our teachers' cars.

It was awkward if it wasn't actually a cliffhanger situation. The writing for the episode wasn't bad in the least and was very fun up until the end. I was disappointed only then.
A lot more happened than I told anyone. I'm okay now though, thank you.

We've been able to with no issues in the past so you may as well

I don't see anywhere else to talk about them, It's starting to turn into a Creek fanart shit show. No other fanart shipping gets posted here besides gay shit it seems.

>creek fanart shitshow

chill

Oh I have no doubt that they are going to completely ignore it and the start of S22 will be something completely different
if you ever want to talk again you know how to find me

Hey I like Creek and all but come the fuck on that's all that gets posted here. No straight ships, no fanart about other characters. Hell, it would be awesome if these people drew fanart of their custom characters as heroes.

I want to see Craig play with Tweeks hair

If I had any artistic talent, I would be all up in that.

for now i have clydes

>no fan art of other characters
you only have to look at this thread to know that’s not true
There isn’t much audience for straight ships so good luck with that

>no straight ship art
I know what you mean, but there's also only 4 female students of any note, and that's being generous. What straight SP ships are you into?

>What straight SP ships are you into?
More Stan and his Call Girl, some Funny Heiman shit, and maybe make shit up about the other characters? Butters and Charlotte? there are a bunch to choose from.

Gonna post my decks then.

I might get that offer fantasy pack just for the token card

He is not lying though.

he's not lying, just has tunnel vision and is blind to the truth

Deck 2

Im also stuck at cock magic randy on pve

just last thread another shipfag got so fed up with another anti-shipper asshole he left

shit sucks cause he was the tier list user

shit I must have missed that

seriously

its gonna be lame as fuck

hopefully someother high lvl legend player can make one and keep it updated

>abusive lesbian Kymanfags

Fucking what? I've never set foot in the South Park ships threads and I'm curious

I remember one specifically who was absolutely insane and would ragequit when Kyman died.

Do you mean this list?

Also, the anti shipper was and it all started because of a single comment.

*was me

I sometimes go and look at the threads from when Tweek x Craig first aired. Those were a ton of fun.

Stylefag reporting in

I still remember that thread while it was airing, shit was insane.

I enjoyed Kyman when I was in middle school but haven't really shipped anything from the show since then.

so during the ship threads last season there was an influx of creek and kyman shippers along with a handful of other ships (mostly straight ships surprisingly)

in one thread a kymanfag started accusing creekfags of being fat disgusting fujos which lead to a poll where it was revealed that the thread mostly consisted of male creekfags both straight and gay and female kymanfags mostly gay but a few males and non-lezbo

after that a bunch of asshole anti-shippers started to bully both kymanfags and creekfags leading to the thread on /trash/ being made and eventually most shipfags leaving due to the constant bitching from anti-shipfags over and over and kymanfags playing the blame game constantly

honestly it wasnt that bad when it was just shippers, when the constant "MAH STOP TALKING ABOUT SHIPS I CANT IGNORE IT BECAUSE IM FUCKING AUTISTIC" shit started happening every thread is when things went full cancer

and now most of those anti-shippers are gone so they just came here, ruined the comfyness of our threads, and then fucking left

thanks for getting rid of one of our best posters

Style is cute!

>thanks for getting rid of one of our best posters

dude, i ain't gonna be sorry for a guy that get that assmad leaving these threads. He will probably come back when the next season airs anyways or whenever the next update drops.

I'm gonna end the subject here so this thread won't get deleted as well.I just wanted to talk about the card game, the goth kids and what kenny says on each opening.

apparently you want to bitch about creekfags more since I recognize your posts about it every single thread

fuck you

what posts though?

so far these are my posts

one of these is about shipping. maybe you should fucking chill as well before the thread gets deleted.

this is you
you do this every thread

Actually retard this is me and I am a new guy to these threads, that only started 2 days ago. No one actually seems to discuss anything than fucking gay bullshit ships.

here dude.

you can chill now and enjoy the thread.

don't act like the last guy.

>I am a new guy to these threads, that only started 2 days ago.
Are you playing phone destroyer?

Mostly Fbw, on my third run playing as a Heidi wannabe who will be going Cyborg/Gadgeteer. Phone Destroyer is pretty fun though.

If you are not in any group join the "The N Word" group it has a lot of players and people usually donated frequently.

the thing i dont get is why anti-shippers come out when the season is over. of course these threads are going to have shipperfags, there isnt any new content for us to discuss. sure we have pd and fbw but some of us dont play pd and the fbw dlc isnt out yet, which leaves us with nothing to talk about really
also as a creekfag i have to say i miss the kenrenfags

Member when the whiteboard with the character details of the FBW was revealed?

chill the fuck out homie

Also, it seems that when all the shippers left, they took most of the writefags with them, which has likely no doubt contributed to the current shit state of these threads.

No one has it out for you my friend. I made a single comment and the shipfag went nuts out of the bat. Not especting ship on Sup Forums is like expecting Sup Forums to not talk about nazis or pepe, i even said that in the initial comment.just chill the fuck out and enjoy the thread.

there was a writefag in the last thread that did a green of tweek and craig

i wasnt targeting you in particular, i meant it for the anti-shippers in the past few threads

Style is perfect

It was literally only me and the new guy were there.

at least for what i know since half of the non shipping related post were mine.

So i have been binge watching southpark for a while since i completely forgot the have the episodes for free on their site and i refuse to listen the dub version of the show.

What are the essential episodes of south park to watch?

Karen is cutest girl in South Park.

quads confirm

we style thread now

I honestly think some sort of podcast with the character doing some interviews,most likely interviewed by cartman. Something like Gorillaz did maybe. It would be funny as hell.

here are my favorites of each season
>seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
mr hankey the christmas poo, gnomes, rainforest shmainforest, cartman joins NAMBLA, kenny dies
>seasons 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10
bebe's boobs destroy society, all about mormons, good times with weapons, the losing edge, make love not warcraft
>seasons 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15
le petit tourette, breast cancer show ever, butters' bottom bitch, you have 0 friends, you're getting old
>seasons 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21
i should have never gone ziplining, black friday trilogy, the cissy, tweek x craig, skank hunt, hummels & heroin

style would be better if it still had content and the show wasn’t just them fighting or on opposite sides of an issue
creek > style > bunny > dip > rest

I think that's just part of growing up.
You either get depressed by everything turning into shit, like Stan, or you get pissed off and pick petty fights like Kyle.

>bunny

good taste

I went through a Kyle phase growing up too.

That's not how you spell Heidi

im screencaping this so i don't forget.

The Pandemic episodes are pretty fun if you like Craig. The plot without he boys is kind of weak but I've gone back to watch those a few times.

That user covers it pretty well tho.

>The Pandemic episodes are pretty fun if you like Craig.
is that the episode craig kills his mom?

Perhaps if the show were less shit now