1. On a scale of 1-10, how would you fags rate the year 2016 as a whole?

1. On a scale of 1-10, how would you fags rate the year 2016 as a whole?
2. What were the best/worst things that happened?
3. What do you expect of 2017?

2, but I'm depressed and want to kill myself so my opinion is a bit biased. Well, at least the memes won.

I still call 2016 the year of the elephant in terms of elections and votes.
Republicans won the Executive branch, house, and senate along with the ability to pick who's the supreme judge.
Brexit also went through and they're doing their brexit-y things over there.
Overall, it's been a good year for the right wing.
I expect and hope 2017 will be even better!

the battle has just begun. The economy will crash in 2017. Democrats will blame trump, and you will be called to serve once again.

Best thing was Brexit, Trump winning and redo of Austrian elections

Wasn't expecting any of these things, 8/10 year politically.

I expect massive media criticism against the right next year, it'll be tough

>2016
People don't realize it yet but it was probably the most important year since WW2.

>the most important year since WW2

Hi Ike Haxton

306/10.

Had three very close people commit suicide. Trying to get rid of grueling depression.

I hope Trump causes a domino effect and we'll #MEGA in 2017

DEUS VULT

Praise Kek

digits, blessed

wew

>2015-2016
Wouldn't it be 2015-2017?

I'd rate 2016 as probably a solid 7
>Got a job that pays better
>Got new guns
>Right wing sweep of the world
>Height of the meme war, so far
>Got a gf
Things are letting up for this user. Had a few negatives, but those are what pushed me into focusing on memes and helping make America great again.
I expect 2017 to continue through the meme war. We got the Trump presidency in, so hopefully we'll be able to liberate college campuses from the parasite of the left. We'll find out.

First World Meme War starts next year. When Trump takes on the world not just domestic enemy.

this season really finished strong. the first few episodes were slow, but it picked up speed when farage was added to the cast. I think the producers saw how much we love underdog stories with BREXIT, so thats why they made this election season finale so good. my only complaint is that the plot was too complex in the FBI episode. in 2017 i think a lot of characters are going to be killed off because of some casting changes. excited to see the cast picks and where they go with the script!

This election year really was pure kino. I for one thoroughly enjoyed the parts where it was a buddy comedy.

1. It's a solid 7, of course.

2. Brexit, Trump, resistance starts in EU against the sclerotic, corrupt system.

3. Elections in France and Germany will be influence by KEK. FN in France could make it, AfD in Germany could at least gain a significant stronghold.

I'm feeling decent 5 to light 6 in this one

>9/11

2016 was the year of the vote from US to UK. 2017 is when those votes turn to action.

1- year of the fascio 10 for sure
2- brexit, our shitty commie president got impeached, Trump POTUS
3-more fascio, it will become more and more mainstream but the fight will only get harder

2016 was one of the coolest years in my life.

Would do again/10